我救了你们 要不是我
I saved you! If it weren’t for me,
我们现在都进监狱了
we’d all be in jail right now!
我不得不承认她是对的 麦克
I hate to say it, but she’s– she’s right, Mike.
她发现那个东西救了我们
She saved our asses by finding that thing.
她是在救她自己 她已经失去控制了
She was saving herself. She’s a loose cannon.
我告诉你 她只要一有机会
I am telling you, she will turn a gun or a badge on us
就会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
the first chance she gets.
那女人
The woman
之前买♥♥凶杀我
put a hit out on me.
真的吗
Seriously?
什么 买♥♥凶
Wait. A hit?
黑道那种吗
What? Like the mafia?
黑道那种
Like the mafia.
你还需要甲胺 对吧
Hey! You still need methylamine, don’t you? Right?
你想要甲胺的话
You wanna talk methylamine?
就叫你的同伴不要再威胁我
Then tell your partner to stop threatening me,
然后我们谈谈
and let’s talk.
谈什么 你也听见了
Talk about what? You heard.
你现在一桶都搞不到了
You can’t even get us a single barrel.
谁说成桶的了
Who said anything about barrels?
我是说无穷无尽的甲胺
I’m talking about an ocean of the stuff.
你就给他点时间吧 行吗
Just give him a minute, would you?
相信他
Trust him.
“相信他”
“Trust him.”
好了 说吧
Okay. So, let’s hear it.
除非你保证我告诉你之后
Not without a guarantee that once I tell you how to get what you want,
你们不会杀了我
I won’t be killed anyway.
-好 我答应你 -这样不行
– Fine. You have my word. – Not good enough.
听着 女士
Look, lady–
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
和这事没关系
That has nothing to do with this.
我又不是套你话 回答就是了
It’s not a trick question. Why don’t you just answer it?
我有孩子 所以呢
Yes, I have children. So what?
你以为因为我们都身为父母
You think that somehow because we’re both parents
我就不会让我同伴杀了你吗
that I won’t let my partner do what’s necessary?
-用他们的生命发誓 -什么
– Swear on their lives. – Oh, what?
用你孩子的生命发誓
Swear on your children’s lives
我的生命不会受到威胁
that I won’t be harmed.
不然我怎么能相信你
Otherwise, how can I trust you?
听着 你是个有商业头脑的聪明女人
Look, you’re a smart businesswoman.
你知道该怎么谈条件
You understand the concept of leverage.
别奉承我 我不喜欢这样
Please don’t patronize me. I hate that.
你没资格谈条件
You have none.
信任是相互的 莉迪亚
But trust has to work both ways, Lydia.
你买♥♥凶杀麦克的事是真的吗
Is it true that you put a hit out on Mike?
-是真的 -为什么
– Yes. – why?
我很害怕
I’m scared.
怕麦克
Of Mike?
一开始不是
Not at first.
有几个古斯·福林的手下
There are men who used
现在被抓起来了
to work with Gus Fring in custody right now.
九个人 他们知道所有关于我的事
Nine of them. They know everything about me. Everything.
有几个甚至还知道你
Some of them even know about you,
你应该就是毒师吧
assuming you’re the master chemist
他们常常提起你
They’re always talking about.
如果你是担心那九个人
And if it’s these nine that you’re worried about,
干嘛要买♥♥凶杀麦克
why put the hit on Mike?
我别无选择 我不能进监狱
I had no choice. I’m not going to prison
害我孩子被送去那些恐怖的寄养家庭
and have my daughter raised in some horrible group home.
你能想象得到那些地方是什么样子吗
Do you have any idea, what those places like.
我给了他一个单子
I gave him a list of names,
他非但不想了结他们 还保护他们
but instead of handling it, he’s protecting them.
所以我只能找别人 那种情况下
So I hired someone else. At that point,
我没有办法 只能把他的名字也加进去
there was no option but to add Mike to the list.
你说你能弄到的
This ocean of methylamine
这一大批甲胺
that you claim you can get your hands on,
到底是多少
how much are we talking about, literally?
24000加仑你觉得怎么样
How does 24,000 gallons sound?
每周三
Once a week, on a wednesday,
一辆货运火车载满化学原料
a freight train leaves the port of long beach
从长滩的港口出发
loaded with industrial chemicals.
每次至少有一个油罐装满
There’s always at least one tanker car full of methylamine,
我们从广州进口的甲胺
which we import from a manufacturer in Guangzhou.
车向东走穿过亚利桑那
The train travels east through Arizona,
停在旗杆市的火车站
stops at a rail yard outside Flagstaff
在那里卸货 装货
where it gets broken down and rebuilt.
但甲胺是要运到
But the methylamine always moves on,
德克萨斯和俄克拉荷马
destined for our pesticide concerns in Texas and Oklahoma.
所以会穿过你所在的州
Whice means that it passes right throught your home state.
在要绕道三英里远外的麦金利县
There’s a remote three-mile stretch here, in Mckinley County.
你们就在这里下手
That’s where you do it.
下手 下什么手
That’s where we do what, exactly?
拿你们的甲胺
Get your methylamine.
抢吗
Like, rob it?
像杰西·詹姆斯演的那样
Like Jesse James?
你不是需要甲胺么
You want the stuff?
我给你说这个办法可以弄一泳池
I’m offering you enough to fill a swimming pool.
按你说的做我们就要吃牢饭了
You are offering us a quick trip to prison.
我看你就这意思
That’s what I’m hearing.
在后911时代拦截火车
Stopping a train, post 9/11?
你知道在这里和华盛顿
You have any idea how many alarms
我们会惊动多少部门吗
that’s gonna set off between here and D.C.?
如果在这里干 就不会
None, if you do it right here.
如果货运列车中途停下
If a freight train is stopped in transit
没有到达货场或仓库
anywhere other than the usual yards or depots–
没错 是会触发自动警报
Absolutely, a signal will automatically alarm
联邦铁路局 国土安♥全♥部♥下属
the F.R.A. And the T.S.A. Surface Division
运输安♥全♥局♥都会收到信♥号♥♥
at the Department of Homeland Security.
但你们不知道而我却知道的
But what you don’t know, and I do,
因为工作需要
because my job requires me
我知道买♥♥家的出货时间
to keep track of my buyers’ shipments–
这一片是黑色地带
This is dark territory.
-什么意思 -无法对外联络
-What’s that? -Train-speak for an area of no contact.
就是信♥号♥♥盲区
It’s a dead zone.
自动监督系统无效
No automated supervision system,
没有警报 无法和控制中心联络
no alarms, no contact with control.
那么手♥机♥呢
What about cell phones?
-他们可以直接报♥警♥ -也没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
– Crew could just call the cops. – No cellular either.
我保证 这是完美的地点
I’m telling you, it’s the perfect place.
你有足够时间拦住火车
You’d have time enough to stop the train,
能带走多少甲胺就带走多少
siphon off as much methylamine as you can carry,
在警♥察♥发现前离开…
and get away before the police–
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
就算我们能拦住火车
Assuming we can stop a moving train,
我们怎么知道哪个才是对的
how do we know we have the right one?
我们怎么区分油罐车
And which tanker car is which?
油罐外面又不会贴告示
I can’t believe that they would advertise their contents.
货物在旗杆市装车后
Once the train gets rebuilt in Flagstaff,
一份载货单会上传到我们公♥司♥的服务器
a final manifest gets uploaded to my company’s server.
我会在午夜到凌晨两点之间报告你
I’ll have it for you sometime between midnight and 2:00 A.M.
这会给你至少六个小时准备时间
That’ll give you at least six hours of lead time.
别忘了
Keep in mind,
提供这情报我冒了很大风险
I’m taking a huge risk supplying this information.
我希望能得到报酬
I expect to be paid.
分多少可以今后再谈
W-we can talk percentages later.
你知道这意味着什么吧
You know what this means, don’t you?
我们必须干掉车上的人
We’ve gotta off the crew.
为什么
How do you figure?
如果不干掉 他们一离开盲区
Well, if we don’t, the engineer’s gonna call the cops
工程师就会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
as soon as he gets out of the dead zone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!