爆了你的头
and shoot you in the head.
要是你表现出恐慌
Same goes for panicking,
或者哭了也是一样的待遇
breaking down into tears.
还记得你多喜欢哭鼻子吗
Remember how you like to do that?
如果这次还哭
If it happens this time,
那我就掏出手♥枪♥
I am going to pull my pistol out,
一枪爆了你的头
and I am going to shoot you in the head.
看着我 别看他们
Look at me, not at them.
莉迪亚 看着我
Lydia, look at me.
如果你以任何方式
If you make Schrader suspicious
让施拉德起了疑心
in any way,
不管什么方式
any way at all,
接下来会发生什么
tell me what’s gonna happen next.
你会掏出你的枪打死我
You’ll pull out your gun and shoot me.
-我会朝哪开枪 -头
– And where will I shoot you? – In the head.
头 没错
The head. That’s right.
还有 是手♥枪♥ 不是枪
And it’s a pistol, not a gun.
我现在追求百分之百的准确
I’m expecting precision here.
准备好了吗
We up and running?
是的 电脑设置好了
Yeah. Um, computer’s set.
好的 莉迪亚
Okay, Lydia.
如果你需要用生命完成一次表演
If you ever needed to give the performance of a lifetime,
那一定就是现在了
it’s now.
到你上场了
You’re up.
副主管特工办公室
A.S.A.C.’s office.
你好 我是莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔
Hi. Lydia Rodarte-Quayle
我找施拉德探员
calling for Agent Schrader.
抱歉 你是哪位
I’m sorry. What’s this regarding?
牧歌♥电气 莉迪亚 罗达特 奎尔
Madrigal Electromotive. Lydia. Rodarte. Quayle.
请稍等
Hold, please.
汉克 莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔在一号♥线
Hank, Lydia Rodarte-Quayle on line one.
我是汉克·施拉德
Hank Schrader.
有什么需要帮忙的 奎尔女士
How can I help you, Ms. Quayle?
这听上去有点奇怪
Well, this is kind of an odd, uh…
当我在我们仓库里
It’s just that I was in our warehouse,
监督一批化学用品的装卸的时候
supervising a shipment of chemicals,
我发现有个小装置
when I noticed a device
附着在我们的一桶甲胺桶底
on the bottom of one of our barrels of methylamine.
-一个装置 -是的 你应该可以这么叫
– A device? – Yeah. I-I guess you’d call it that.
我不是这方面的专家
I’m certenly no expert,
但是那东西看起来像是
but it– it looks to me like some kind of a–
某种追踪或定位装置
a tracking device or– or a G.P.S.
所以我想问问
Huh. So I was just wondering
是不是你们的人放的
If maybe your people put it there.
虽然不关我的事 但我可不想
Not that it’s any my business but the last thing I wanna do
妨碍到你们的执法行动或者说是布下的陷阱
is interfer with a law enforcement operation or a sting…
或者是其他的事情
or whatever you call it.
所以 不知道
So, I don’t know.
你能不能告诉我该怎么做
Maybe you could give me some guidance?
这样吧
Well, I tell you what.
你先把那桶放在一边
Set that barrel aside for me, if you would,
我查一下 然后给你答复
and I’ll look into it and get back to you.
同时 这事不要告诉别人 好吗
And in the meantime, mum’s the word, all right?
好 没问题
Yeah. All right. Sure thing.
好 谢谢你打来 奎尔小姐
Okay, great. Thanks for the call, ms. Quayle.
再见
Bye-bye.
格米 进来一下
Hey, Gomie, come here, would ya?
-什么事 -哥们儿
– Yeah? – Hey, man.
你知不知道关于甲胺桶下面
You don’t know anything about G.P.S. Trackers
的定位追踪装置的事
on a methylamine barrel, do you?
我是说牧歌♥电气休斯顿分公♥司♥
Madrigal Houston I’m talking about.
不知道 不是我的人干的 怎么
No. Nobody from my team planted anything. Why?
没什么 我猜也是
Oh, I don’t know. I figured as much.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
我知道你在想什么 但是不是我
I know what you thinking, but I didn’t do it.
听我说 真的不是我♥干♥的
I’m telling you, I didn’t plant that thing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
现在你们明白了吧 和我说的一样
And there you have it, like I said.
好吧 那现在怎么办
All right. So now what?
既然不是缉毒局干的
It’s not the D.E.A.’s,
施拉德肯定会怀疑是里面的员工干的
so Schrader’s probably thinking some crew planted it,
准备找个机会实施抢劫
looking for a weak spot pull a heist.
他会派一队人去仓库
He’s gonna send a team over to that warehouse.
他会把那里严密监控起来
He’s gonna wire it out the wazoo–
窃听器和摄像头 应有尽有
Bugs, cameras, the whole nine yards.
所以仓库已经不安全了
So the warehouse is too hot.
她对我们已经没有用处了
Her supply is useless to us now.
那取决于施拉德的人多久能过去
It depends on how fast Schrader can get his guys there.
我们比他们近了900英里
We’re 900 miles closer, after all.
我建议继续监听 看看我们有多少时间
I say we keep listening, suss out how much time we have.
如果超过12小时 我们就过去
If it’s at least 12 hours, then we head down there,
用她的安全密♥码♥开门
use her security code to gain access,
然后能拿多少就拿多少
and we take every barrel we can get our hands on.
拖车一次最多只能装6到7桶
Haul can only take six or seven before the suspension gives out.
这是个权宜之计
It’s a stopgap.
目前为止也没有更好的办法了
But right now, it’s the best we can do.
那她怎么办
Well, what about her?
你们两个今晚把东西运回去
You two drive the barrels back tonight.
她由我来处理
I’ll deal with her.
不 不 你们错了
No! No, no, no. You’re making a mistake.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓 真的不是
This– this was not me! I swear to god I didn’t do it!
听起来她不像撒谎的样子
I don’t know, man. It sounds like she’s telling the truth to me.
她现在被枪指着脑袋
She has a gun to her head, kid.
任何人在这种情况下听起来都很无辜
Everyone sounds like meryl streep with a gun to their head.
对不起 杰西
I’m sorry, Jesse.
是你提出要投票决定的
You’re the one who wanted to put it up to a vote.
现在是2比1了
It’s two against one.
不 你们不能杀我 拜托
No! You can’t kill me! Come on!
我发誓我什么的没做
I swear I didn’t do anything!
詹尼斯 帮我接休斯顿办公室的多蒂
Hey, Janice, give me doughty in the Houston office, will you?
好的
You got it.
通了
He’s on the line.
喂 埃罗 别告诉我
Hey, Erol. Please tell me you guys
你们脑残到
didn’t do something as lame brained
干出把定位追踪装置放在
as put a G.P.S. Tracker on the outside
甲胺桶外面这样的事
of a barrel of methylamine–
还是在休斯顿的牧歌♥电气仓库里的甲胺桶
one earmarked for the Madrigal warehouse in Houston.
谁说的 有人发现了吗
Uh, who’s asking? Did someone find them?
老天 你开玩笑呢吧
Jesus. Are you shitting me?
从什么时候开始
Since when do you put a G.P.S.
你们把定位追踪装置安在桶外面了
tracker on the outside of a barrel?
我们没时间穿着防化服进去
We didn’t have time to go in there
装在桶里面 汉克
with hazard suits, Hank.
他们马上就要发货了
They were about to ship.
我们都装在桶底了 藏得很好
We epoxied them to the botton. They were well hidden. I just..
真的么 可惜藏得还是不够好
Oh, really? Well,not well hidden enough.
你们装了多少桶
How many barrels you tag?
全部
All of them. All the ones
所有在仓库里的都装了
that were headed to the warehouse, anyway.
天呐 好吧 稳住神
Christ. All right. Sit tight.
我来想办法
Let me figure out how to play this,
下次记得先通知我们 知道了吗
next time communication first, all right?
好 很抱歉
Yeah, I… i’m sorry about that.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
先不说
Aside…aside from the fact
我们差点错杀了这个女人
that we almost killed this woman,
最重要的是所有的甲胺都被标记了
all of those barrel are already marked.
我们只是尽力解决问题罢了
We solve the problem we can.
即使是这样她还是该死
This has not changed the equation one iota for her.
拜托 你不会还在考虑杀掉我吧
Oh, come on! You are not seriously still considering killing me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!