伙计 看我在走廊里发现了哪个冒失鬼
Hey, man, look at the sad sack I found moping around the lobby.
沃尔特 你好啊
Hey. Ho. Hey, there, Walt.
-你还好吗 伙计 -很好
– How you doing, buddy? – Good.
抱歉我突然来访
Listen, I’m sorry to drop in on you out of the blue.
-不 没有 -如果来的不是时候
– No, no, no. – If it’s a bad time, I could…
没有 没有 我刚刚也正在
No, no. I’m just kind of settling
适应这个新地方 你觉得怎么样
into the new digs here. What do you think, huh?
看上去很不错啊
Wow…it is very nice.
再次恭喜你
Yeah. Congratulations again. Yeah.
-我们都为你感到骄傲 -谢谢
– We’re all very proud of you. – Oh, well, thanks.
我灰头土脸抓坏蛋的日子过去了
You know, my days of chasing dirt-balls is over.
但是我要说 当领导
But I’ll tell you what, being a boss–
也是个苦差事 你明白我的意思吗
Own kind of grind, you know what I’m saying?
史蒂夫 你能不能…
Steve, would you mind if…
让我和汉克单独说点事情
I’ve gotta run something by Hank, if it’s all right.
当然 当然 总得有人去抓坏蛋
Yeah. Yeah, hey, somebody’s gotta go chase the bad guys.
沃尔特 很高兴见到你
Walt, it’s a pleasure seeing you again. Hey.
谢谢 史蒂夫 保重
Thanks again, Steve. Take care, all right?
-谢谢 -不客气
– Appreciate it. – Sure.
天呐 沃尔特
Jesus, Walt. Oh.
很不错 让我看看
That’s nice. Let me see that.
真漂亮
Wow. That’s beautiful.
是生日礼物吗
Was it a birthday present?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
其实 也不算是
Well, I mean, not–not really.
我自己买♥♥的
I bought it for myself.
坐吧
Hey, have a seat.
新车 新表
New car, new watch.
真不错
Ah, good for you.
这一年经历了这么多糟心事
With all the curve balls that were thrown at you this year,
应该好好奖励你自己一下
You deserve to treat yourself.
我是说 只要你的钱够花
I mean, as long as you got the money to spend, that is.
斯凯勒怎么样了
So, how’s Sky?
她今早去上班了
Actually, she went to work this morning.
她想去
She wanted to.
她说她需要
She said she needed to, you know,
忙起来
keep her mind occupied, and…
这很好 很好
That’s good. Great, actually.
只要你觉得让她自己待着
I mean, as long as you’re all right with her
没有问题
being on her own and stuff.
是的 你知道
Yeah, well, You know,
大部分时间我都没问题
I’m right there with her most of the time.
马里亚诺在我不在的时候也会照看着她
And Mariano kind of keeps an eye on her when I’m not, so…
那就好
Good.
那我们说的招人谈谈的事呢
And what about the whole idea of talking to somebody?
我是说 玛丽一直在说的戴维
I mean, you know, Marie goes off about Dave
那个摇滚明星一样的心理医生
like he’s a rock star shrink, you know?
病人进去时都死气沉沉
They come in like zombies,
出来就活蹦乱跳了 你明白我的意思吗
out like larks, you know what I’m saying?
那很不错
That’s great.
实际上 她已经找好人了
Actually, she already found someone.
是的 彼得
Yeah. Peter…
我不知道我怎么会想不起他的姓
I don’t know why I’m drawing a blank on his last name.
彼得什么来着 总之 他住在里奥兰珠
Peter… anyway, he’s out in Rio Rancho.
他应该水平很高
He’s supposed to top notch.
好的 我很高兴你们已经开始了
Good, good, I am glad you’re on it.
这种事情你可不能拖
That’s not something you wanna let fester.
没错 不能拖
No. No, you don’t.
不能拖
You don’t.
汉克 我只是
Um, Hank, I– I just, uh…
我想谢谢你和玛丽帮我们照看孩子们
I wanted to thank you and Marie for watching the kids.
不 这真是…
No, it’s– it really is–
不 不 你们真的很好
No– no, it’s nice of you, and…
我想今晚去你们那看看他们 可以吗
I’d like to come by tonight and see them if that’s all right.
当然 你这是什么意思 这还用得着问吗
Oh, of course. What do you mean? You don’t have to ask that.
我很高兴能照看他们 他们都是乖孩子
It’s great having them. They’re great kids.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
非常感谢
I do.
你还有事对吧 沃尔特
Something else on your mind there, Walt?
沃尔特 尽管说
Walt, feel free to, you know…
斯凯勒不爱我了
Skyler doesn’t love me anymore.
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道
I don’t know what to do. I don’t…
她…
She…
她说我对孩子们产生了不良影响
She says that I’m a bad influence on the kids,
还说
and, uh,
我不是个称职的父亲
That I’m not– not good for them.
天呐 沃尔特
Aw, jeez, Walt.
不是的
No.
她觉得我不是个好父亲
She thinks I’m a bad father.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我想说
Hey, I mean,
斯凯勒和你之间产生了问题
Sky and you got your issues,
但是
But, uh, that there–
那是 那是…
That’s–that’s…
我是说 我不是
I mean, I’m no…
我不是教育子女的专家
I’m not an expert on parenting or anything,
但从我的角度看
but from where I’m sitting,
我的意思是
I mean, I…
我觉得你对孩子们非常好
I think you’re great with the kids.
我觉得你对孩子们非常好
I think you’re great with the kids.
你供养家庭
You’re a provider, uh,
孩子们的行为榜样
A role model, you know?
就凭你和癌症病魔作斗争所展现出的勇气
Hell, the gut you showed to go toe to toe to the cancer,
就凭这一点 这对我来说就是个激励
That alone, that’s– that’s an inspiration to me, you know?
不 我犯了错误
No, I’ve made mistakes, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着 我要去冲杯咖啡 你想喝咖啡吗
Listen, I’m gonna get a coffee. You want a coffee?
好的 好的 我想喝杯咖啡
Yeah. Okay. Yeah. I’m gonna have a cup of coffee.
我给你点时间
I’m gonna give you a moment to just…
让你平复一下
get it together there.
你要放奶油和糖吗
You want cream and sugar?
是的 汉克 我很抱歉
Yeah. Hank, I’m sorry.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那…
That…
一杯咖啡 对吧 好的
Cup of coffee, right? All right.
你缓一缓 缓一缓
Just take a moment, take a moment.
你们俩真的很般配
You two are really good together.
是啊 跟我学学 伙计
Yeah. Just take it from me, buddy.
不经历风雨 怎么见彩虹
It’s always darkest just before the dawn.
是啊
Yeah.
这是哪里 干什么
What is this place? What are we doing here?
-把桌子搬过来 -我不能待在这里
– Get me the table. – I-I-I can’t be here.
我… 我的女儿 我的女儿
My– my daughter– my little girl,
她很快就到家了
she’s– she’s gonna be home soon.
什么 你干什么
What? What are you doing?
麦克 麦克 麦克
Mike– Mike– Mike–
闭嘴
Shut up!
把她的手♥机♥给我
Give me her phone.
好了 莉迪亚
Alright, Lydia.
我的朋友没有我那么了解你
My friends here don’t know you like I do,
所以他们非常仁慈地给你最后一次机会
so they’re very kindly giving you one last chance.
这是你的剧本 好好看看
There’s your script. Study it.
三十秒后
In about 30 seconds,
我要打通施拉德探员的电♥话♥
I’m gonna dial agent Schrader on your line here,
而你 要把这些信息告诉他
and you’re gonna pass along this information,
然后我们再说下一步该怎么办
and then we’ll see what we see.
但是规则是这样 如果你敢喊救命
But here are the rules: if you yell for help,
想给那家伙
try to give the man some
传递信息或者干脆通风报信
kind of coded message or otherwise tip him off,
我就掏出我的手♥枪♥
I am gonna pull out my pistol

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!