不知道 可能吧
I don’t know. Probably.
-你没排查其它的吗 -没
– You didn’t check any of the other barrels? – No.
她说我们只能拿那一桶
But that’s the only one we could’ve taken, according to her.
我们一发现这玩意儿 她就发神经了
Once we spotted it, she freaked out,
我把桶放回去 我们就跑了
I put the barrel back, and we F.O.’d.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
发现这个的人
The person who spotted this–
是你还是她
Was it you or was it her?
是莉迪亚 她先看到的
Lydia. She saw it first.

Okay.
她死定了
She’s dead.
等等 怎么了
Wait, wait, wait. What?
是莉迪亚安装的 不是警♥察♥
Lydia planted this thing, not the cops.
她自认为如果伪装成
She’s thinking if she makes it look
她的库存被盯上了
like her inventory’s being watched
那我们就会放过她 然后另找别家
that we’ll leave her alone and take our business elsewhere.
她想的没错
And she’s right.
我们的确会另找别家
We will be taking our business elsewhere,
就在我们把她抛尸地沟之后
right after we leave her alone at the ditch.
等等 毒品管制局没查她的货
But wait, hey, if the D.E.A.’s not tracking her stuff,
那算是好事 对吧
that’s a good thing, right?
我们只要告诉她
I mean, all we gotta do is tell her to,
让她别胡折腾 只管供货
you know, cut the crap and keep the methylamine coming.
你没我了解她
You don’t know this woman like I do.
我之前就有机会灭了她 结果我放了她一马
I had a chance to deal with this before, and I gave her a pass.
这就是怜香惜玉的后果
That’s what I get for being sexist.
让一下 麦克 能不能…
Now, if you’ll excuse me… Mike, you can’t just…
她是我们的供货商 我们需要她
Look, that’s our precursor. We need her.
孩子 如果我们必须放慢速度 那就顺其自然
Kid, if we have to ramp down for a while, so be it.
和一个会害我们被捕或送死的疯子共事很危险
It beats working with a lunatic who’s gonna get us arrested or killed.
听着 我看她不疯
Look, she didn’t seem crazy to me, you know?
只是有点紧张
She just seemed, like, uptight.
现在你也怜香惜玉了
And now you’re being sexist.
相信我 这个女人该死
Trust me,this woman deserves to die
和其他我认识的男人没差别
as much as any man I’ve ever met.
不 等等
No. Wait!
别急
Just wait.
如果真是警♥察♥干的呢
What if this really was the cops, you know?
-如果你错怪她了呢 -不会错的
– And what if you’re wrong about her? – I’m not wrong.
如果错怪了呢
But what if you are?
杰西 我会考虑你的担忧
Jesse, your misgivings have been duly noted.
现在给我闪开
Now move away from me.
不行 得投票表决
No. This is a voting thing.
-不好 -我投票表决这事需要投票表决
– I don’t think so. – I vote it’s a voting thing.
怀特老师 帮帮忙 怎么样
Mr. White, weigh in here, would you?
你怎么看
What do you think?
怀特老师
Mr. White?
不管怎样 甲胺供给必须源源不断
The methylamine keeps flowing, no matter what.
我们速度不会减慢
We are not ramping down.
我们才开始
We’re just getting started.
没有任何事能阻止我们前行
Nothing stops this train.
休想
Nothing.
等等 怀特老师 等一下
Hey, yo, Mr. White. Hold up.
我只想说我喜欢你的主意
I just wanted to say I liked your idea.
非常…
You know, it’s pretty, uh…
我觉得很行得通
I think it’s the way to go.
你之前说那天是你的生日 所以…
You said it was your– your birthday, so…
收据我留在盒子里了
I left the receipt in the box
方便你换
just in case you wanna exchange it.
不管怎样 祝你生日快乐
Anyway, hey, happy birthday.
我今天顺道去了汉克和玛丽家
I, uh, stopped by Hank and Marie’s.
儿子还在不停问情况
Junior is still asking, “What is going on?”
真是打破沙锅问到底
Nonstop, very insistently.
不过没事
But everything is okay.
他们在按《料理鼠王》
They’re watching Ratatouille.
很有意思
It’s very sweet.
你好吗
How are you?
还会有更多的钱入账
There’s gonna be some more money coming in soon.
没关系吧
Is that okay?
没关系
Fine.
很好
Good.
那…
So…
睡觉吗
Coming to bed?
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
看到那块表了吗
See that watch?
是份生日礼物
It’s a birthday present.
送我这块表的人
The person who gave me this present
之前也想让我死
wanted me dead too.
就在不久前
Not that long ago,
他把枪架在我眉中 就在这里
He pointed a gun right between my eyes, right here,
还威胁要杀了我
and he threatened to kill me.
他后来对我改观了 斯凯勒
He changed his mind about me, Skyler,
你也会对我改观的
and so will you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!