不安全
It isn’t safe.
斯凯勒 这我们都说多少次了
Skyler, we have talked about this repeatedly.
-从来就没…-没安全过
-There’s never been… -Been more safe.
“从没”吗
“Never been”?
几个星期前 有人闯来家里
A couple weeks ago, a man was coming to this house
来杀我们 来灭门
to kill us, to murder your entire family.
你藏在地缝里乱喊乱叫
You were in the crawlspace, screaming.
可我搞定了 没事了
And I dealt with him. It’s over.
哪有
It is not.
你又开始搞你那冰♥毒♥了
You’re right back in the meth business again.
不一样了 现在我说了算
This is different. Now I’m running things.
吹吧 既然你说了算
So wait. Now that you’re in charge,
那怎么还没有风平浪静
it’s what- it’s gonna be smooth sailing from here on out?
难道没有吗
I don’t see it isn’t, why not?
斯凯勒 一切都在我掌控之中
I keep the work at work, Skyler,
绝对不会对你和孩子有什么影响
And nothing will ever impact you or the kids.
你理解不了 沃尔特 别说大话
You don’t know that. You can’t make that promise, Walt.
可我保证 古斯·福林死了
I can promise you that gus fring is dead.
他才是我们的威胁
And he was the threat and he was the danger.
我看你才是威胁
I thought you were the danger.
你水池里搞那出就为这个
Is that what your pool stunt was about?
就是要保护孩子不受我的威胁吗
Trying to protect my children from me?
不是就要…
Not just…
我现在也不干净了
There’s blood on my hands too.
什么不干净 贝内克吗
What blood? Beneke?
他因为我 现在躺在医院
He’s in the hospital because of me.
-说什么 -因为就是我♥干♥的
-No. -Because it was I did.
斯凯勒 你不能为这事自责终生
Skyler, you can’t beat yourself up over this thing.
行了 你又没想着伤害别人
Please. You didn’t set out to hurt anybody.
不过是个失误 事情没做好罢了
You made a mistake, and things got out of control,
终究是事出无奈 为了保护家人
But you did what you had to do to protect your family.
我也觉得遗憾 但你又不能成了坏人
And I’m sorry. That doesn’t make you a bad person,
都是人嘛
It makes you a human being.
去 沃尔特 别说了
Stop it, Walt. Just stop.
我不想听你那套狗屁逻辑
I don’t need to hear any of your bullshit rationales.
现在我也有份
I’m in it now.
把我牵扯进去了 可是我不想
I’m compromised. But I won’t–
我就是不想让俩孩子生活在
I will not have my children living in a house
这大毒窝里
where dealing drugs
生活在伤天害理的罪恶之家
and hurting people and killing people
不想让他们遭到天谴
Is shrugged off as “Shit happens.”
你我遭报应也就罢了
We’re back at it? Fine.
可俩孩子不应该待在这里 就这话
But the kids stay away, and that’s that.
就这话 什么意思
That’s that? That’s what?
就是不能让他们住在这里
I got them out of this house.
那就能混在小姨家吗
To a sleepover at their aunt and uncle’s?
那待个几天
They spend a day or two,
让儿子整宿看片子 然后呢
Junior stays up late watching movies, and then what happens?
-走着瞧吧 -没门 我告诉你怎么办吧
We’ll see. No, I’ll tell you what happens.
孩子回家 回这里来
They come home, to this house.
回到疼他们的父母身边
To their parents who love them.
休想 绝不能让你的烂事影响他们
No. I will not let our business endanger them.
-要我说多少遍
– How many times do I have to say
影响不到他们 -我说了不行
that they are not in… – I said no.
我对天发誓 绝不让他们回来
I swear to god, I won’t have them back here.
你凭什么能阻止孩子回来
What are you gonna do to stop it?
想法设法 竭尽全力
Whatever it takes. Everything in my power.
比如呢 具体点
Like what? I mean, specificly.
你下一步计划
What is your next move?
下一步 兴许就是自残
My next move is maybe I hurt myself.
你想清楚点 有的是时间
Make it clear we need more time.
让汉克和玛丽看看我们的矛盾
Let Hank and Marie see we’re still struggling.
胡说 也就是你在闹矛盾
No, more like you’re still struggling.
所以也许下次 我就得让你默认
So maybe next time, I have you committed.
把你送进精神疗养院
Put you in some inpatient facility
而我一个人来照顾孩子
while I take care of the kids myself.
你是想这样吗
Is that what you want?
要不我索性脖子上多几道伤痕
So then maybe I show up with bruises on my neck,
把自己的眼睛搞得发青
give myself a black eye,
说是你发现我有外遇
say that you beat me
于是把我给打了一顿
when you found out about my lover.
我懂了
I see.
原来你想把泰德也牵扯进来
So you want to involve Ted?
那会很有意思
Oh, well, that’ll be fun,
给警♥察♥提供第一手资料
bringing the police up to speed on all of that.
可告诉我们年仅16岁的儿子 他爸有家暴
But how much fun is that by telling our 16-year-old son
该多有意思呢
that his father is a wife-beater.
这计划也不尽如人意 还有什么法子
Also not a very good plan. What else you got?
我可以送儿子到很远的地方去上学
I could send Junior away to school.
那我们会这样告诉他
Oh. Now here’s the conversation:
“亲爱的 我知道你高中还有一年才上完”
“So honey, I know you’ve got one year left in the high school,
“可我希望你能放下一切”
but I would love it so much if you would drop everything,
“抛下你所有的朋友”
leave all your friends behind,
“去上亚利桑那州的寄宿学校”
and go to boarding school in Arizona.”
还有其它想法吗
You have any other ideas?
我还没听到一个解决你问题的方法
Because I’m not hearing a solution to your problem.
你准备怎样让孩子们摆脱这个恶劣的环境
How are you going to save our kids from this terrible environment?
-我不… -你有什么打算
– I don’t… – What are you gonna do?
你准备逃去欧洲吗
Are you gonna run off to France?
你准备拉上帘子换上锁吗
Are you gonna close the curtains, change the locks?
开玩笑 别天真了 斯凯勒
This is a joke. Come on, Skyler.
你想跟我作对吗 你想带走我的孩子们吗
You wanna take me on? You wanna take away my children?
-你有什么计划 -不知道
– What’s the plan? – I don’t know!
这是我想到最好的办法了 别逼我好吗
This is the best I could come up with, okay?
孩子们离开这里
I– I will count every minute
离开你的每一分钟
that the kids are away from here,
我都当做是一种胜利
away from you, as a victory.
可你说得对
But you’re right.
这个计划太失败了
It’s a bad plan.
我没有你的魔力 沃尔特
I don’t have any of your magic, Walt.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
我是个胆小鬼
I’m a coward.
我不能去报♥警♥
I– I can’t go to the police.
我无法停止帮你洗钱
I can’t stop laundering your money.
我没能力把你赶出这栋房♥子
I can’t keep you out of this house.
甚至连把你赶下床都做不到
I can’t even keep you out of my bed.
我只能等
All I can do is wait.
就是这样 这是唯一可行的选择
That’s it. That’s the only good option.
静观其变 伺机而动
Hold on, bide my time,
继续等待
and wait.
等待什么 你在等什么
Wait for what? What are you waiting for?
等癌症复发
For the cancer to come back.

Yeah?

Okay.
别紧张 我这就来
Just relax. I’m coming.
你看 你说这是什么情况
Look at that! You tell me what that looks like.
如果毒品管制局在跟踪她的货品
If the D.E.A.’s tracking her barrels,
那我们的供货方就已经完了
there goes our precursor connection.
完了 告诉你们 这段日子
That’s done. And I’m telling yo these days,
要找到新的甲胺卖♥♥家的机会渺茫
chances of getting a new methylamine hook-up is rare, man.
就跟找独角兽和龙一样不现实
It’s like bigfoot. Like unicorn-rare.
孩子 你太闹心了
Kid, it’s just– you’re giving me heartburn here.
桶底下装了定位装置
G.P.S. on the bottom of the barrel.
他们为什么不装在里面掩人耳目呢
Why didn’t they put it inside where nobody would see it?
装在里面就湿了
Look, it’s inside, it gets wet.
这些机器的发明是用来装在车底的
They made these things to put under cars.
所以是防水的
They can get wet.
即便是警用标准 这也太粗糙了
Even by cop standards this is sloppy.
那其它的桶
And the other barrels–
外面也有跟踪器吗
They have trackers on the outside too?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!