我都不知道该说什么了
I’m not sure what to say.
这对你来说是个飞跃 但也有挑战
It’s a big step up. It’s not without it’s headaches.
政♥治♥方面的事可能需要点时间来适应
The politics may take some getting used to.
加上你要负责起这里所有的案子
Plus, you’d be overseeing every case in the office,
所以要重新安排你的时间
So you’d need to reassign all your day-to-days,
包括福林这个案子
Fring included.
虽然我不想失去你这么好的探员
Much as I hate losing a good field man,
但如果你接下这份工作 就必须接受
That’s the job, and you need to be okay with it.
你觉得呢 汉克
What do you say, Hank?
愿意接受吗
You want it?
如果我拒绝我老婆应该会杀了我
Considering my wife would murder me if I said “No”…
我愿意
Yeah. I want it.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
– Congratulations. -Thank you.
你能不能 替我收尾
Can you, uh, Finish up for me?
今天是我生日
It’s– it’s my birthday.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
可能有个生日派对
I probably have a birthday party
在等我 所以…
waiting for me, you know, so…
好的 没问题
Uh, yeah. Cool. Yeah, no problem.
生日快乐
Hey, uh, happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
老爸
Hey, dad.
你妈妈人呢
Where’s your mom?
在厨房♥
Uh, kitchen.
今天怎么安排
So, what’s the plan?
汉克和玛丽在路上
Um, Hank and Marie are on their way,
晚饭吃烤鸡和土豆泥
roast chicken and potatoes for dinner,
甜点是坚果冰激凌
rocky road for dessert,
还有你要求的巧克力蛋糕
And, uh, chocolate cake, as requested.
你怎么了
What’s up?

Me?
没事啊
Nothing.
你对我升职都不是很兴奋
Thought you’d be more jazzed about the new job.
不 我当然兴奋
No! What– no! I am!
-宝贝 我以你为荣 -好的
– Baby, I’m so proud of you. – Yeah, yeah
-抱歉 -我相信你 别出车祸就行
– Sorry, sorry. – I believe you. Just don’t kill us here.
玛丽 你这几天一直闷闷不乐
Marie, you’ve been moping around the last few days.
玛丽
Marie?
怎么回事
What’s up?
-玛丽 说吧 -对不起
– Marie, come on. – I’m sorry. I…
我对别人保证过不说
I made a promise to someone.
对谁保证
To who?
-谁 -你姐夫
– Who? – Your brother-in-law.
你至少给我点暗示吧
Are you gonna give me a hint at least?
跟”不忠”有关 我只能说这么多
It involves infidelity. That’s all I’m gonna say.
见鬼 我就知道
Oh, shit. I knew it.
知道什么 你知道什么
Knew what? What did you– what did you know?
我虽然不确定 但纸包不住火
Well, I mean, I didn’t know it, but I wouldn’t, saying it forever.
沃尔特不是有第二部手♥机♥吗
Walt’s second cell phone, you know?
抱歉了 宝贝 但这事我比你早知道很久了
Sorry, babe, but I was way ahead of you on this one.
比我早知道是吧
Way ahead of me. Oh.
不忠的不是沃尔特
Well, it wasn’t Walt.
是斯凯勒
Skyler?
不可能
No way.
终于见面了
Hey! There she is!
-你好 伙计 -欢迎 进来吧
– Hey, buddy. Yeah. – Welcome. Come on in.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
中♥央♥车道 不能久待 只能用来掉头
我在中♥央♥车道开着 时速60英里
I’m in the center lane going about 60,
我必须要离开那里
and I had no choice just tear butt out of there.
于是一踩油门 太牛了
Just bwaaa! So sweet.
没错 高速路巡警也不是吃素的
Yeah, highway patrol’s gonna be sweet on it too.
他们会把一个月的罚单都罚给你
Gonna get their ticket quota in a month.
你会帮我的吧 汉克叔叔
You’ll help me out, right, uncle Hank,
毒品管制局现在都归你管了
Now that you run the D.E.A.?
当然 帮洗车业百万富翁的富二代侄子
Oh, yeah. For my spoiled brat car wash millionaire nephew?
当然 我会给你找个海景牢房♥
Sure. I’ll make sure you get a cell with a view.
好的
All right.
-我要走了 -好的
– Well, I’m outta here. – Okay.
-生日快乐 -谢谢你
– Happy birthday. – Thank you, buddy.
-再次恭喜 汉克叔叔 -谢谢
– Congratulations again, uncle Hank. – Thanks.
-稍后见 -好的
– I’ll see y’all later. – All right.
-再见 儿子 -玩的愉快
– Bye, son. – Have fun.
-悠着点开 好吗 -我很小心的
– Drive safely, okay? – I do.
-开慢点 -休想
– Slow down. – Never.
你们的车真是酷啊 沃尔特
A hell of a couple cars there, Walt.
亲爱的 我下次过生日
Honey, for my next birthday,
会让沃尔特给我开张支票
I’m gonna take a page here from Walt
然后去买♥♥架喷气飞机
and buy myself a jet plane.
也许我做的过了点
Well, maybe I overdid it .
但新的租车利率
But with these new lease rates–
实在太诱人了
I mean, they’re mighty attractive.
晚餐很棒 斯凯勒
Great dinner, Skyler.
你土豆泥做的真棒
Those were some bad-ass whipped potatoes, I tell you.
你一定要告诉我怎么把小块打碎
You have to tell me how you get all the lumps out.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
土豆捣碎器
A potato ricer.
捣碎器啊 你不是手工做的吗
A ricer. You don’t hand mash?
不是
No.
-那么… -天啊
– Well, uh… – Boy, it has…
这一年真不容易啊
It has been quite a year, huh?
你们是否知道
Do you know that, uh,
几乎在整整一年前
It’s almost exactly a year ago
我拿到了诊断报告
that I got my diagnosis?
-上帝啊 是吗 -是的
– Jesus. Yeah, right? – Yeah.
-感觉好像很久以前 -是啊
– Seems like longer, doesn’t it? – Yeah. No. It’s, uh…
一年前的明天
One year ago tomorrow.
我五十岁生日的第二天
Day after my 50th.
老实说 我没想过自己能坚持到今天
Honestly, I never thought I could make it this far.
癌症和手术
The cancer and surgery
还有汉克中枪的事
and Hank being shot– it just…
往事不堪回首
So many dark days.
第一季中情结
还有玛丽的”真心话枕头”
There’s Marie’s talking pillow.
记得吗
Remember that?
我觉得…
It was… It is…
我当时不想接受任何治疗
Boy, I didn’t want to get any treatment.
我想我可能太害怕了
I think I was too scared
或太愤怒了
or too angry or…
我不知道 我就想放弃
I don’t know. I just wanted to quit.
但你们帮我渡过了难关
But you guys– you got me through it somehow.
让我坚持下来
Kept me going.
而且这样的事一再发生
And that happened again and again and again.
有那么几次
I mean, there were times
我以为我肯定完蛋了
when I was sure I was done for.
但某人 或某事
But then someone or something
最后总是帮我脱险
would come through for me.
上帝啊 而且斯凯勒
God. And Skyler– I can’t–
亲爱的 还记得第一周化疗吗
Honey, remember that first week of chemotherapy?
晚上在浴室地板上
That night on the bathroom floor?
你对我说的话
What you said to me?
我当时很难受
I was so sick.
第一次去化疗很痛苦
It was rough going at first.
但斯凯勒
But Skyler–
她陪着我 当然了
She was right there, of course,
把湿毛巾敷在我额头上
Putting wet washcloths on my forehead.
她给我唱歌♥
And she’s singing to me.
就这样一次次继续
And this would go on and on,
日复一日
Day after day.
我记得我躺在浴室的地板上
And I remember I was lying on the floor of the bathroom,
因为瓷砖感觉很舒服 很凉爽
Because the tile felt nice and cool, you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!