-我们现在约定了 -这不算
– We are now. – That doesn’t count!
我知道你不同意
I know you don’t approve.
但是我的车
But mine…
我们可以说是送给我自己的生日礼物
we’ll call it a birthday present to myself.
儿子的…
And junior’s…
人们会觉得 我耳根软
People will just chalk that up As me being softy.
再说了
And beside,
我又没有买♥♥下来
I didn’t actually buy either one.
都是租的 所以不会有破绽
They’re both leases. So it all fits our story.
明白吗
Okay?
而且我们也付得起
We can afford it now. Hmm?
你又开始制毒了
You back at it.
是啊
Well, yeah.
得把那损失的60万赚回来
We have to make up that 600,000 we lost.
你觉得寄宿学校怎么样
What do you think about boarding school?
寄宿学校
Boarding school?
让谁去 咱儿子
For who– for junior?
北亚利桑那有所学校
You know there is a place in north arizona,
全国排名前十
and it’s supposed to be one of the top ten in the country.
他还有一年就读大学了
He’s a year away from college.
现在转学干嘛
Why on earth would we do that?
我只是
I just…
为他们着想
just thinking about the kids.
那霍莉呢
Mmm. Holly, too?
你准备把她送去哪
Where are we sending our eight-month-old?
维和部队吗
Peace corps?
不 我只是觉得
No. I just…
一个新环境 没准对他们要好一点
A new environment might be good for them.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们现在的环境怎么了
What’s wrong with their environment?
斯凯勒
Skyler…
现在的环境怎么了
What’s wrong with their environment?
没什么
Nothing.
我知道过去几周比较难熬
Listen, I know this last few weeks have been rough.
汉克被人威胁 还有贝内克的事情
The threat to Hank and this whole thing with Beneke.
但是从现在开始
But there’s absolutely nothing
你绝对不用再害怕什么了
for you to be afraid of anymore, okay?
从现在开始高枕无虞 我保证
Clear sailing from here on out. I promise.
我希望我们可以
You know, I want us to try
重新开始向前看
and start looking forward to things again.
比如说 我的生日
Speaking of which, my birthday.
我不知道 不知道你已经计划了什么
I don’t know– I don’t know what you have planned,
鉴于最近发生了那么多事
and with everything that’s been going on lately,
你完全没有想过的话 我也理解
I’d understand if you haven’t even given it a thought.
但我觉得
But I think,
对我们所有人来说
a little celebration might be good.
小小庆祝一下也无妨
For all of us.
你知道的 生日派对
You know, a birthday party.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
然后 容我大胆再说一句
And maybe, if I may be so bold,
做个巧克力糖衣生日蛋糕吧
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing?
生活很美好 斯凯勒
Life is good, Skyler.
谢谢 老妈 你忘了点什么吧
Thank you. Hey, mom, you forgot something.
老爸的熏肉
Dad’s bacon.
没关系 我自己来就好
That’s okay. I can do it.
不行 必须老妈来
No. Mom has to.
好吧 这是传统
Well, it is sort of a tradition.
瞧这个 霍莉
Watch this, Holly.
看看你老妈在做什么
Watch what she does with bacon.
快看 快看
Watch it. Watch it.
她在干嘛 在干嘛
What is she doing? What is she doing? Hmm?
那个”1″太小了吧
That’s a pretty small “1”
是有点
Kind of is.
有点小
Just a little.
这就对了
Ah, now you’re talking.
-不 不能这样 -好样的
– No. No. – Good move.
不 不 这样挺好的
No. No, no, no. It’s good.
很好 家人同心协力
Very good. Family teamwork.
为对方做出牺牲 这很重要
Making sacrifices. Very important.
-生日快乐 老爸 -谢了
– Happy birthday, dad. – Thank you, buddy.
要来点吗
You want some?
他真的很有一手 对吧
Guy’s some piece of work, isn’t he?
古斯塔沃·福林
就剩半张脸 长眠于六尺之下
Six feet under and half of face,
依旧把我们耍得团团转
he’s still screwing with us.
下一步怎么办
So, what’s next?
我也不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
麦德罗那边看起来很奇怪
This madrigal thing seems hinky, though, you know?
我们知道这个人远在德国
We got burgermeister meisterburger over here in germany,
彼得·舒勒
罗恩·福伦诺尔
而这个人在5000英里以外
And 5,000 miles away, you got this guy.
中间一定有什么人
There’s gotta be someone in the middle, you know?
我们还没查到
Someone we’re missing.
那个叫莉迪亚的女人呢
What about that, uh, Lydia what’s-her-name?
那个管仓库的大眼美女
You know, lady banjo eyes at the warehouse?
绝对不可能
In this world? No way.
太保守 太正常
Too uptight. Too together.
可能吧
Maybe.
她连鞋都穿错了
She was wearing mismatched shoes.
能有多正常
How together can she be?
先生们 福林的案子查得怎么样了
Gentlemen, how goes it with Fring?
困难重重
You know, just, uh, working through the grief.
还要多久才能结案
How soon before you submit a final?
我们还在查
Well, we’ve been kicking around some ideas.
如果你几周前问我
Had you asked me that a couple of weeks ago,
-我会说马上就能结案了 -但是呢
– I’d have said this was just a mop-up job, but… – But?
福林的手下没有一个人松口
Well, no one on Fring’s crew is talking to us.
福林手下
不管我们怎么逼 都不肯透露一个字
I mean, not a peep, no matter how hard we squeeze.
就好像是有人要他们闭嘴一样
Which makes it likely thut there keeping them in line.
我们怀疑是这个人 迈克尔·厄门绍特
Our money is on this guy– Michael Ehrmantraut.
他在福林手下主管企业安全
He’s Fring’s head of “Corporate” Security.
这人可很难搞定 我们现在要重点关注他
He’s a definite hard case. Now, we’re gonna stay on him.
已经派人去监视他了
We’re putting together a surveillance team as we speak.
还有一件事
Okay? The other thing is–
可能与案子没关联
This may be unrelated,
蓝色冰♥毒♥又回到市面上了
but, the blue math is make a little comeback.
-你告诉他 -虽然量不多
– Tell him. Yeah. – Some small amounts on the street-side pulls.
但实验室的人说是一样的货
Lab’s telling us it’s the same stuff.
这可能是以前的存货
I mean, it could be old inventory leaking out,
或者是有人又开始重新制毒了
Or it could be somebody’s rebooting,
用福林的毒师 重操旧业
Using Fring’s former cooks set up a new operation.
我以为已经找到福林的毒师了
I thought we had Fring’s cooks–
那些被烧死在实验室的人
The unsubs in the lab fire.
没准儿其中一个就是你要找的海森堡
Thought maybe one of them was your Heisenberg.
有可能 我也不知道
Yeah. Maybe. I don’t know.
就像我刚才说的 疑点还很多
Like I said, there’s stilll lot of questions.
戈麦斯探员 能回避一下吗
Agent gomez, could you give us a moment?
汉克 我必须说 你这个案子办的太棒了
Hank, I gotta say, Your work here has been stellar.
表现杰出
Really first rate.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
所以我觉得是该让你更上一层楼的时候了
So much so that I’m wondering if it’s time you made a change.
你知道的 我要回艾尔帕索
You know, I have to get back to El Paso.
这里需要一个人来接管
This office needs an A.S.A.C.,
我觉得应该从本部门的人里提拔
and I’m thinking we should be promoting from within.
如果你申请的话
If you were to put in an application,
我推荐你 这位置就是你的
and I recommend that you do, you will get the job.
我相信这里如果由你领导
I have no doubt this D.O. would be well served
一定会很好的
with you at the helm.
这真是…
Wow. That’s, uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!