你最开始开她过来的时候 我有过疑惑
I gotta say, when you first brought her in, I had my doubts.
但你的宝贝有九条命
But your little darling’s got nine lives.
后轮受到严重撞击
Rear-wheel assembly took the brunt of the impact, so, uh…
是的
Yeah
传动轴 后备箱 离合 轮轴
Cv shaft, boots, joints, axle
全换了 没别的办法
— Replaced all of it. no way around it.
大部分都是我去售后市场上采购的
I went after market on most of the parts here.
你想让我换原厂件 可以
You want me to swap in factory parts, that’s fine.
但是只有使用售后市场的零件
But using after-market’s the only
我们才能用保险公♥司♥的钱
way we’ll keep itour air filter,
留住爱途空气过滤器
and on the insurance company’s dime, okay?
什么都不如免费的好
Nothing beats free.
换了你的空气过滤器 加满了制动液
Uh, swapped out your air filter, Topped off your fluids.
这次不用换挡风玻璃了
Didn’t have to change the windshild this time.
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
我注意到你的车前端有一些
And I noticed you had some sort of gunky buildup
脏乎乎的东西
in the front end here.
一开始我不知道是什么
First I have no idea what I was looking at.
然后我记起来几个月前
Then I remembered that you had me replace
你撞到一头鹿的时候 让我换过前挡泥板
that front fender a few month back when you run over that deer.
我们用蒸汽管处理了一下
We went at it with the steam hose,
为你清理干净了
cleaned it up for you.
最难的部分是喷漆
Hardest part was the paint.
蕨绿色 有趣的颜色
Fern green. interesting tint.
-还有别的么
– Anything else?
-就这些 像我说的 零余平衡
– That’s it. Zero balance like I said.
签个字 你就可以走了
Sign here and you are good to go.
人们喜欢开玩笑
People like to joke
但我真的很喜欢这台车
but I really really like this car.
她这么结实 稳当
she’s steady like hell.
我打赌你可以再开二十万英里
I’m betting you get another 200,000 miles out of her.
本尼
Hey, Benny?
你会给我什么
What would you give me for?
你是说修理报告吗 不
What’s the blue book, you mean? No.
这辆车 你会给我什么价钱
What would you pay me for this car?
我并不想买♥♥车… 一百美元
Well I am not really looking for.. A hundred dollar?
五十
Fifty?
保险公♥司♥为这车的零件花费了1900美元
Insurance company just shelled out 1,900 for the parts along.
那这个价格很便宜了
That’s a bargain.
你给我五十 这车就是你的了
You give me fifty bucks and she’s all yours.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
非常确定
Sure as shooting.
我去拿钱
I’ll check the register.
老爸
Dad?
五十美元 你疯了么
Fifty bucks? Are you crazy?
一些地方出问题了[德语]
Ist das einigen Bereichen zum Problem gekommen?
被售出货物的问题提高了两三倍
Ausgelieferte Einheiten tauchen doppelt oder dreifach auf.
莱明格先生 这到底怎么回事
Herr Lemminge, was ist doch los?
我和技术人员谈过了 大部分认为
Ich hab mit Techniker gesprochen und gross meint
我们需要新的软件支持
wir brauchen ein neues Softwarepaket.
还有更糟的
Es gibt schlimmeres, aber
可能时间要推迟 一个
das kann verz?gern, eins
两个礼拜左右
zwei Wochen in komplizierten Merken dafür.
这和北美部门的
Das betrifft Ihr Nordamerikasektor
罗达特奎尔有关
Frau Rodarte-Quayle
不管如何都要得到一个方案来解决这个不良后果
Irgendwelche Ideen wir werden die Schaden eingrenzen.
开什么玩笑 莉迪亚
Gotta be kidding me. Lydia
我们的解决方案
Unsere L?sung
就是用一个绕行线路通过转运中心
ist das ein Umleiter über einen Umschlagplatz,
您会用软件进行修改吧
Werden Sie über die Software überarbeiten?
这是唯一的选择
Das ist die einzige M?glichkeit.
那我们就必须这么做
Dann müssen wir so machen.
莱明先生 在我们调整软件之前
Herr Lemminge, Lassen Sie ein gro?er Plan
请您起草一个
bevor wir die neue Software umstellen k?nnen
最有效的载货清单
für ein effizientstes Ladeverzeichnis ausarbeiten,
我觉得这是个好主意
Ich finde das ist sowieso eine gute Idee.
我的天呐
Oh, christ.
我现在在工作
I am at work right now.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
给你个提醒 你有拜访者到来
This is a heads-up. You got visitors.
拜访者 什么 你是说今天
Visitors? What– you mean today?
我是说30秒后
I mean 30 seconds.
请进
Come in.
是罗达特奎尔太太么
Ms. Rodarte-quayle?
我是汉克·施罗德探员
Agent Hank Schrader,
这位是史蒂夫·戈麦斯探员 毒品管制局的
Agent Steve Gomez, D.E.A.
我们在阿尔布开克曾经见过一面
We met briefly in Albuquerque.
是的
Uh, yes, we did.
有什么需要我帮忙的么
What can I do for you?
在那
There.
海军蓝色裤子 深蓝色短袖的那个
Navy pants, powder-blue shirt.
…集中注意力在公开的问题上
…auf ?ffensichtlichen Problemen konzentrieren.
下一步会给部门总管建议
N?chster Schritt wird vom Abteilungsleiter vorgeschlagen.,
通过沃特女士进行检测
von Frau Walter was geprüft,
在财务科备份一下
und von der Buchhaltung abgesichert.
我不可能每个礼拜都去弗洛先生那
Ich kann nicht jede Woche zum Herrn Frog gehen
并且跟他说 我们完成不了既定目标
und sagen, wir k?nnen unsere Zielvorgabe nicht einhalten.
所以 重新做一个预算
Also, Zurück zu den Voranschl?gen.
-怎么了 -他们抓住罗恩了
– Yeah? – They got Ron.
-罗恩完了
– Ron’s done.
-好的
– Okay.
不 不
No. No.
不好 麦克
Not okay, Mike.
不好
Not okay. The–
他看我的眼神
The look he just gave me
根本就不是”好”的意思 懂吗
Was the very antithesis of “Okay,” Okay?
深呼吸 莉迪亚
Breathe, Lydia.
没有人会给警♥察♥招供
No one’s talking to the police.
刚刚有大约14个毒品管制局探员
I just had like 14 D.E.A. agents
闯进我的办公室 对我大喊大叫
Barge into my office, screaming and yelling at me,
他们全都在仓库里
And they were swarming all over the warehouse, okay?
仓库
The warehouse!
另外 罗恩是我的人 记得么
Besides, Ron was my guy. Remember?
我没有其他的人了
I don’t have a guy anymore.
罗恩搞定保安 拉出原料桶 开车
Ron fixed security and pulled the barrels and drive the truck
你不能指望我做这些事情
You can’t expect me to do that stuff.
我是说 现实一点
I mean, let’s be realistic.
麦克 这太疯狂了
Mike, this is crazy.
我会给你派个新人
I’ll send a new guy.
你疯了
You are crazy.
我的车有将近五百马力
My car almost has 500 horsepower.
-绝对无敌
– It would totally smoke–
-马力不是一切
– horsepower isn’t everything.
你不知道么
Don’t you know that?
你还得考虑阻力 扭矩 悬挂
You have to factor in drag and torque and suspension
以及车的重量
And weight of the car.
听着还有一个你没有考虑到的因素
And listen one more factor you are not thinking about
驾驶员的经验 -这个我肯定赢你
The experience of the driver. – And I totally got you there.
-得了吧 -我赢你了 -你开车就像个老头
– Please. Please. – I got you. – You drive like a geezer.
真的么 我开车像个老头
Really? I drive like a gee–
告诉我 老头能玩原地转圈么 我觉得不能
Tell me, can a geezer do donuts? I don’t think so.
扯淡 你没玩过原地转圈 注意你的语言
Bullshit you ever did donuts. Whoa. Watch your language.
-还有 我确实做过 -真的
– And, yes, I did. – Seriously?
真的 如果你向我表示
Yes, seriously. And if you show me
哪怕一丁点的尊重 也许我会教你
Just a modicum of respect, maybe I’ll teach you.
-真的么 真的么 -不 -不 我不会 我收回这句话
– Yeah? Yes? – No. – No, I won’t. I take that back.
-会的 -你说了你会的
– Yes. Yes. No– – you’re saying yes.
-就是个玩笑
– Just a joke. I’m just–
不 不 不 那是开玩笑
No! No, no. That was kidding.
-我们没握手约定 不 -你会的 会的
– We didn’t shake on it. No. – Yes. Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!