It’s the right thing to do, but, you know–
我是指这个
I meant this.
你怎么看待钱的事
How are you feeling about the money?
你的想法不对 我们为古斯效力时
You’re looking at it wrong. When we worked for Gus,
一周制毒200磅
we were cooking 200 pounds a week.
这最后一批不错 可我们甚至都没突破50磅
This last batch was great, but we didn’t even crack 50 pounds.
我们或许结的钱少了些
We maybe cleared less money,
可我们分到的饼更大了
but we got a bigger piece of the pie.
就像你说的 我们做东家了 不给人打工了
It’s like you said, we are oweners. Not employees.
我一直在想维克多
I’ve been thinking about Victor.
是吗
Yeah?

Yeah.
一直以来
All this time,
我确定古斯一直在竭尽所能
I was sure that Gus did what he did
给我传递信息
to send me a message.
或许另有原因
Maybe there’s another reason.
比如呢
Like what?
维克多想独♥立♥做出那批货
Victor trying to cook that batch on his own?
夺取不该属于他的自♥由♥
Taking liberties that weren’t his to take?
或许他飞得太高
Maybe he flew too close to the sun,
才摔得粉身碎骨
got his throat cut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!