And listen. It wasn’t–
其实事情 也没持续多久 而且
It– it wasn’t… ongoing or anything, and…
我和斯凯勒一直都在
well, Skyler and I have been trying
设法挽回这份感情
to put things back together.
不过随后 事情就发生了 于是她 天呐
And then– then the accident happened, and she, God, look,
玛丽 拜托你 请你别说出去
Marie, I’m begging you. Please, keep this to yourself.
我不想汉克瞧不起她 或者我
I don’t want Hank to think less of her… Or me.
你什么时候…
When did you, um…
她是不是…我得走了
Was she– I’m gonna go.
好 好的
Okay. All right.
谢谢
THank you.
-我走了 -好
– I’m just… – Yeah.
噢 这一下太脏了
Ouch! That looked nasty.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
I’m good.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
来啊 想找我的麻烦 好
Come on. You want to with me? Okay.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You little cockroaches.
等等
Wait…
想玩玩吗 好 放马过来 等等
You want to play games? Okay. Come on. Wait. Wait for it.
就是这样 等等 快到了
This is it. Wait. Wait for it.
你想来硬的吗 好
You wanna play rough? Okay!
“和我的小朋友问好吧”
“Say hello to my little friend!”
这段不错吧
You like that?
妈 你好点了吗
Hey, mom, uh, feeling better?
你要是身体好些了 不如和我们一起看吧
Hey. Hey, why don’t you join us, if you feel up to it?
你要是喜欢 来吃点爆米花
We have popcorn. I think there’s some pizza left.
还有点匹萨
If you’re up to it.
对 妈 一起吧
Yeah, mom. Join us.
-天呐 看 看 -你们这帮婊♥子♥
– Oh, my god. Look. Look. – You whores!
真是…
This… oh.
这部电影里所有人都死光了
Everyone dies in this movie, don’t they?
好了
Okay.
你两份我一份
For you and you and me.
一份36万7千
$367,000 each.
等等
Ooh. Wait a minute.
毒贩子分完他们那份之后
After the dealers got their cut,
我们应该剩余 一百三十七万九千五百六十美元
We should be looking at 1,379,560.
麦克 你分少了
Mike, you are short.
你少拿了差不多30万
You’re almost 300,000 short.
你忘了走私的人了 他们直接分两成
You’re forgetting about the mules. They get a flat 20%.
-什么人 -司机
– The what? – The drivers.
把我们的货送给毒贩子的人
They’re the ones that take the product from us to the dealers.
送个货就能拿到两成
And so, transportation is worth 20%?
他们冒着生命危险
They are taking a risk.
价值27万5千的风险
$275,000 worth of risk?
古斯怎么付送货费的
What did Gus pay his mules?
古斯塔沃·福林不用送货人
Gustavo Fring didn’t use mules.
用不着
He didn’t need them.
他花了20年建立了自己的配送体系
He spent 20 years building his own distribution.
他有16辆冷藏车运货
He had 16 refrigerator trucks running his product.
你也知道这些车的去向了
And you know where they are now.
都被政♥府♥扣押了
Government impound.
你不喜欢分两成出去
You don’t like paying 20%?
或许你就不该杀了他
Maye you shouldn’t have killed the guy.
不是还剩一百多万吗
There’s still over a million bucks here, all right?
这是一次制毒的收入
That’s for one cook.
既然你要精打细算
And since you’re putting on the green eyeshade,
我和我的供应商达成了协议
my supplier and I came to an agreement.
这次甲胺免费
The methylamine was free this time.
可你最好做好思想准备
But brace yourself,
下一批货花销可大了
Because the next barrel is gonna cost big.
你是要继续分钱 还是要问亟待解决的问题
Can we continue, or you got anymore burning questions?
好吧 孩子
Okay, kid.
你把12万放在我们面前
You fronted us 120,000 to get us going.
我们俩各给你四万
So that’s 40,000 from him and me.
共计12万
120.
对 谢谢 杰西
Yes. Thank you, Jesse.

Okay.
现在分给艾拉11万
Now, Ira gets 110,000 for our piece of the business
以及每次制毒的2万5千美元
and 25,000 per cook.
那就是4万5千
That is 45,000…
各自抽头
from each of us.
艾拉的手下每次制毒分一万
Ira’s guys get 10,000 each per cook.
古德曼的分红 一人抽走1万8千
Goodman’s cut– 18,000 from each.
遗留成本 35万1千
Legacy cost– $351,000.
那就是一人11万7千
That’s 117,000 each.
“遗留成本”
“Legacy cost”?
我有九个手下
I got nine guys.
你都不认识
You don’t know them,
可他们早期参与了行动
but they were part of the previous operation,
很了解情况 现在 有些人进了大牢
And they know a lot. And right now, some of them are in jail
更多人也快进去了
and more will be soon.
联邦政♥府♥都会发放危险工种补贴
The Feds rico-ed their hazard pay,
所以我们要提供他们保障
So we are gonna make ’em whole.
“我们要提供他们保障”
“We are gonna make them whole”?
“我们”指的是谁
What is this “We”?
他们都是古斯的手下 不是我们的
These were Gus’s employees, not ours.
他们可能算是古斯的手下
They might have been Gus’s employees,
可他们是我的人
but they’re my guys.
那他们现在在做什么来创造我们的利益
So what are they doing to further our interests?
警♥察♥把他们看得很紧
The cops are looking at them very closely.
我们没指望他们为我们创造利益
We don’t want them furthering our interests.
那我们为什么还要给他们钱
So we are paying them, why?
因为你没得选
Because it’s what you do.
因为你没得选
It’s what you do.
我的人都守口如瓶
My guys are keeping their mouths shut.
我们付封口费
We make ’em whole.
互惠互利 就这么简单
One hand washes the other. It’s as simple as that.
听着就是勒索
It sounds like a simple shakedown,
就这么简单
Simple as that.
我们付他们封口费
We’re paying for their silence.
那是勒索
That’s blackmail.
生意上我说了算
Business is my end.
这是生意 说完了
This is business. End of story.
这是你的问题 就该从你的那份出
This is your problem. It should come out of your end.
从我这份出好了
Hey. Hey. Just take it out of mine.
好吗 拿去吧
All right? Go for it.
我不在乎 拿着吧
I don’t care. Just take it.
不 杰西 谢谢
No, Jesse, thank you.
可…不行
But…no.
我会付我的那份
I’ll pay my share.
拿去吧
Go ahead.
告诉你
Let me tell you something.
这…
This…
从现在起 都得这样执行
Is how it’s gonna be from here on out.
我的人的费用不能断
My guys are an ongoing expenditure.
所以你最好能适应这点
So you best get yourself comfortable with it.
13万7千
137,000.
比和福林共事时还少
That’s less than with Fring.
听着 沃尔特 就算你杀了杰西·詹姆斯
Listen, Walter. Just because you shot Jesse James…
你也不会变成杰西·詹姆斯
Don’t make you Jesse James.
明天见
Tomorrow.
你感觉怎么样
So how are you feeling?
还好吧
Okay, I guess.
和安德莉亚分手
Broke it off with Andrea.
我必须这样
I had to.
她会告诉布洛克
She’s gonna tell Brock.
我还得付房♥租什么的
I’m still gonna take care of the rent and stuff.
我该这么做 可你也知道…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!