You deal with the customers, regular drill.
一切都一样 除了一个重要细节
Everything’s the same except for one important detail.
-不能偷窃 -不能偷窃
– No stealing. – No stealing.
不准动一根牙签
Not a toothpick,
不准拿掉到沙发垫夹缝的零钱
not the spare change between the couch cushions,
不准碰掉到脏衣篮外的内♥裤♥
not the panties out of the hamper.
什么东西都不准动 任何东西
Nothing. And I mean nothing.
如果你和你伙计聚会
And if you’re out with your buddies
他们问你有没有入室偷窃的好活儿
and they ask if you got a hot tip on a B&E,
你就说你什么都没有 你不干那勾当了
you tell them got nada. You’re out of the game.
底线是
The bottom line is
永远不准打这些房♥子的主意
that these houses are out of bounds now and forever.
明白吗
Got it?
很好
All right.
时不时的你们会看见他们两位
From time to time, you’re gonna see these two.
事先说清楚 就当他们不存在
Now, as far as you’re concerned, they are ghosts,
你没见过他们 你没听见他们
you don’t see them. You don’t hear them.
不准对他们说”早上好”
You don’t say “Good morning.”
他们没对你说话 你就闭嘴
You don’t speak unless you’re spoken to.
但是 他们让你干什么
On the other hand, If they tell you to jump,
废话少问 干就是了
You don’t ask what for, You jump.
你们想知道他们名字吗
Now, you need a name for them?
他们叫”是的 先生”和”不是 先生”
You call them “Yes, sir” And “No, sir.”
有问题 来找我
You got any problems, you come to me.
情况是这样 水箱很占空间
Here’s the deal: the finishing tank’s a tight fit.
加上上面的电动机…
And with this motor you’ve got here on top–
电动搅拌机
The agitation motor.
加上上面的电动搅拌机
The agitation motor here on top,
水箱就塞不进箱子里了
the tank’s not gonna fit in the box.
因为…太高了
It’s just, uh– it’s just too tall.
我想给水箱做一个帽封
Now, I thought we’d put a collar on the tank
将电动机与冷凝器一起
and carry the motor in separately,
分开运送
alongside the condenser.
开工时 我们再 拼到一起
And on the day, we just kind of twist it into place,
在安装设备的时候
you know, while we’re setting up.
-好的 -行吧
– Yeah. – Yeah.
很好
– That’s good. – Yeah.
能成功的
That will work.
乔和他的手下能搭建起来吧
And Joe and his guys can build it, right?
能 他们准备好了
Yeah. You know, they’re, uh– they’re up for it.
乔买♥♥了焊接机为了应付铝合金焊接的工作
Joe already bought a tig welder for the aluminum work.
而且 我觉得如果他们连磁铁那事
And, you know, I figure if they can pull
都能搞定 这事也不在话下
off the magnet, they can handle this.
听着 关于臭味的问题
Now, listen, about the smell–
关于如何
about keeping it out of
不让窗帘 家具和其他东西染上气味的问题
people’s drapes and furniture and whatnot…
我在墨西哥时
When I was down in Mexico, they, uh–
他们在那里搭建了一座
there was this big– big plastic hospital tent
塑料帐篷医院…
They set up inside of the…
见鬼 抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Oh, hi. Sorry.
没事没事 我们马上说完了
No, no, no. We were just, uh, wrapping up.
这位是我… 朋友 你好 我叫沃尔特
Um, this is my, uh… Friend. Hi. Walt.
-幸会 -我也是
– Nice to meet you. – You too.
这是布洛克
This is, uh– this is Brock.
你好布洛克 我是沃尔特
Hi, Brock. I’m Walt.
我常听到你的事
I’ve heard a lot about you.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我听说你进过医院
I understand you were in the hospital
杰西告诉我你很勇敢
and Jesse told me that you were very brave.
好吧 低调的孩子
Yeah. A man of few words.
我很抱歉 他大部分时间都在玩游戏
I’m sorry. He mostly just wants to play his game.
我懂
Oh, I know that.
我也有两孩子 一个男孩一个女孩
I have two of my own. A boy and a girl.
我该走了
Well, I should, uh– I should go.
也许我能给大家做顿晚饭
I was thinking I could make us all some dinner.
你确定不想留下…
Are you sure you don’t wanna–
对啊 至少留下喝杯啤酒吧
Yeah. Won’t you stay for a beer at least?
为什么不呢 啤酒听上去不错
Pre. Why not? A beer sounds good.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好吗先生 -我们很好 你呢
– How are you today, sir? – We’re good. Good. How are you?
-家人都收拾好 准备上路了吧 -是的
– Family all packed up, ready to go? – Yeah.
好了 在这里签名 表明您已从房♥中
Okay, here you’re acknowledging that you’ve removed all pets
移走宠物和植物 食物也被移走
and plants from the house and that food has been removed
或在我们提供的袋子中双重密封
or double-sealed in the bags we provided.
在这里签名表示您已移走或装袋
And this acknowledges that you’ve removed or bagged
所有药品 烟和宠物粮
any medicines, tobacco, and pet foods.
最好事先带点药品
Better make sure you got any
以防未来需要
medicine you might need for the next couple of days.
-已经放在车里了 -好的
– It’s already in the car. – Okay.
天啊 你们要用多少杀虫剂啊
Holy crap. How much poison are you using?
剂量不重要 关键是根除虫害
It’s not how much, it’s getting it to where it’s needed.
那些是杀虫熏烟器
Those are your foggers.
它们向建筑内喷放烟雾
They disperse the fumigate into the structure
消灭各种幼虫
where it’ll eliminate any nymphs or larvae
及成年蟑螂
as well as the full-grown blattodea.
那么 钥匙都在这里吗
So, un, do we have all your keys?
您需不需要预留一把以防万一
Any extras on here you might wind up needing?
-没事 不用了 -好的
– No. I’m good. – Okay.
最后一项表示您已得知
This last one here acknowledges that you have been informed
不得在烟熏和检查完成前
that you may not reenter the premises
进入房♥屋
until it has cleared the post-fumigation inspection.
你会把虫杀干净吧
You’re gonna get them all, right?
赶尽杀绝 保证完成
We’ll kill ’em dead. That’s a guarantee.
先生 先生
Uh, sir? Sir?
怎么了
Yes?
客厅的表里有一台保姆监视器
There’s a nanny-cam in the living room clock.
我把它关了 我觉得您应该知道
I disabled it. I just thought you should know.
你叫什么名字 托德 先生
What’s your name? Todd, sir.
干杯
Cheers.
我必须说
Gotta say,
你和安德莉亚还有那孩子在一起的场面
seeing you with Andrea and that little boy…
真温馨
It was nice.
-是啊 很棒不是吗 -是的
– Yeah. It’s good right? – Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
还有她看你的眼神…
And the way she looks at you…
-她有意思哦 -你真这样认为 当然
– Oh-ho. – You think? Oh, definitely.
那么…你和她 未来会如何发展
So, is it, um– is it moving in any particular direction?
我也不知道 也许会有发展吧 有时我想
Uh, I don’t know. Maybe. Yeah. You know, sometimes I think,
你懂的
you know,
感觉对 就…
If it feels right, then…
感觉对 就没错
If it feels right, it feels right.
有时候这种事要凭直觉
Sometimes you just gotta listen to your gut.
立刻拥有一个家庭
I mean, instant family.
夫复何求呢
What more can you ask, right?
没错
Absolutely.
你有没有想过你的计划
Have you thought about what your plan is?
该坦诚多少真♥相♥
You know, vis-? Vis honesty?
你是说告诉她制毒的事吗
What do you mean? How much she knows about this?
她对这些一无所知
She doesn’t know anything.
你知道 她也不蠢
I mean, you know, she’s not stupid.
她知道我没做好事
She knows I’m into something, but–
她也许能猜到
she could make a pretty good guess.
但我从没有告诉她任何事
But I never told her anything.
也不准备告诉她
I’m not gonna.
好吧
Okay.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我知道你是认真的
I know you do.
杰西 我不想假装这工作我没影响 有影响
Jesse, I can’t pretend that this doesn’t affect me. It does.
但我们一起经历了那么多
But with everything that we been through, the two of us…
这事的决定权在你手中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!