-你好 达拉 今天还好么 -你好 丹
– Hey, Darla. How you doing today? – Hey, Dan.
我要找一些关于马考斯基的东西
I’m looking for something in a Markowski.
是丹尼斯·马考斯基么
That’d be, uh, Dennis Markowski?
就是他
That’s the one.
我今天带了我的助手
Oh, and I’ve got my, uh, paralegal with me today.
助手 最后还是配上了
Paralegal? Coming up in the world.
你懂的
You know it.
你好啊 丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis.
请坐
Have a seat.
你知道周么
You hear about Chow?
听说他跑了 他死了
Yeah, people say he skipped town. He’s dead.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
这不是为了传递信息 不是为了报复
It wasn’t a message. It wasn’t payback.
这是一直参与的另一伙人
It was a mistake made by a third party
犯下的错误
Who has since been dealt with.
你明白么
You got it?
-明白 -第二件事
– Yeah. – The second thing:
你和福林的协议 依然有效
The deal you had with Fring– it’s still in place.
好的
Okay.
不要对我说”好”
Don’t “Okay” Me.
你有什么要说的么
You got something to say?
麦克 我什么都没说
Mike, I’m keeping my mouth shut.
洗衣间就在实验室上面
The laundry was right above the lab.
我不可能说我没参与
There’s no way I could say I wasn’t in on it.
我至少要被判8年
I’m looking at eight years minimum
但我现在好像罪有应得一样蹲着监狱
But I’m doing my time like I’m supposed to.
我不是内奸 你知道的
I’m no rat, and you know it.
还有什么要说的
What else is there to say?
不想冒犯你 我们到底要说什么
All due respect, what are we talking about here?
协议依然有效
The deal is the deal.
怎么有效
How’s the deal the deal?
联邦探员把我的危险工种补助拿走了
The feds took away my hazard pay.
我妻子来找我 问我按揭贷款是怎么来的
My wife comes to me and asks me where the mortgage is coming from.
我无话可说
I got nothing to tell her.
我知道风险 我们都知道
I knew the risks. We all did.
但这不是协议
But that wasn’t the deal.
我知道昨天他们把霍尔特和佩雷斯抓起来了
And I know for a fact they got Holt and Perez yesterday.
现在 即使我不说 但没有了补助
Now, it’s not gonna be me, but absent the hazard pay,
早晚有人会招供
Sooner or later, someone’s gonna flip.
没人会招供
No one’s flipping.
每个人都会得到补助 包括你
Everyone gets their hazard pay, including you.
很感谢你这么说 但是那个人已经死了
I appreciate what you say and all, But the man is dead.
好么 实验室已经烧没了
Okay? The lab’s a hole in the ground.
-我看不到可能 -我重新开始了
– I just don’t see it. – I’ve got something new.
已经开始起步 会把你的钱补上
It’s just starting up. It’s gonna make you whole.
重新开始 顶风作案
Something new? With the feds looking at you?
-怎么做 -“怎么做”是我的事情
– How? – “How” Is my business.
坚持住是你的事情
Hanging tight’s your business.
你的家人会没事的 你的钱会补上的
Your family’s gonna be fine. You will be made whole.
我向你保证
Now, you got my word.
你还需要别的么
You need more?
不 麦克 可以了
No, mike. I’m good.
谁是下一个 那是你的选择
Who’s next? That’s your choice.
阿尔布开克在城市另一端抓住了马丁内斯 在桑多瓦尔
APDs got Martinez across town. Up in Sandoval.
桑迪亚部落警♥察♥正在替联邦探员看押他
The Sandia tribal cops are holding him for the feds.
霍尔特和佩雷斯被关在洛斯卢娜斯
And Holt and Perez are in lockup in Los Lunas.
你不会是想今天和他们都见面吧
You don’t mean to get to them all today?
是的 我想
Yeah, I do.
快点 开门
Hey, let’s go! Open up!
我在这
Back here.
沃尔特·惠特曼 草叶
你今天过的什么样
Oh, hi. How was your day?
你要搬回来么
Um, are– are you moving back in?
是的 我现在会留着那户公♥寓♥
Yeah. I’ll keep the condo for now
现在这个市场卖♥♥掉 要亏惨了
Selling it in this market, I’d get killed.
但 是的 我回家了
But, yeah, I’m home.
是时候了
It’s time.
你真的觉得 这是个好主意么
Do you, uh, really think that’s– that’s a good idea?
是的
Yes.
你们居然把他带过来了
So you bring Him here? Come on.
我们三个 我们三个才是义勇三奇侠
The three of us– we’re the three amigos.
人人为我 我为人人
All for one, one for all.
我们不需要第四位朋友
We don’t need a fourth amigo.
索尔 麦克了解这种生意 他认识经销商
Saul, Mike knows the business. He knows distributors.
-麦克没问题 -他没问题
– Mike’s okay. – He’s okay?
他说他要打断我的腿
He Said he was gonna break my legs.
别和我说他不是这个意思
And don’t tell me he didn’t mean it, okay?
因为他给我那种死鱼眼了 他是认真的
’cause he gave me the dead mackerel eyes. He meant it.
索尔 麦克威胁过我 威胁过杰西
Saul, Mike threatened me. He threatened Jesse.
他今早吃饭前说不准都威胁过谁
He probably threatened someone before breakfast this morning.
这是他的工作 别这样 爷们点
It’s what he does. Come on. Grow a pair.
记住我这么做事是被你们强迫的
Let it be noted that I do this under duress.
记住了
Duly noted.
好了 让他进来 胡埃尔
All right. Let him in, Huell.
麦克 我把你加入到
Mike, I’m extending you the–
既然我们都聚到一起了 先来约法三章
Now that we’re all together, here are the ground rules:
劳动分工 我负责运营
Division of labor– I handle the business.
制♥作♥ 是你的部分
Making the stuff– that’s your end.
我不管你怎么折腾你的化学品
I don’t tell you how to mix your chemicals whatnot,
你也别来管我 怎么做买♥♥卖♥♥
And you do not tell me How to take care of business.
清楚么
Is that absolutely clear?
当然 好了 我们去看看地方
Sure. All right. Let’s take the tour.
你同意这样
Hey, you’re okay with that?
是的
Yes.
他掌握生意 而我会掌握住他
He handles the business, And I handle him.
很明显 我们是租 不是买♥♥
Clearly, we’re talking about renting, not buying.
你需要一个进行中的买♥♥卖♥♥作掩护
You need an ongoing business–
一个你们可以悄无声息
someplace you can slide in,
不为人所知 可以做自己事情的地方
do your thing, And remain anonymous.
我不多说废话
I’m not gonna mince words.
这是你们最好的选择
This is the best bet.
机器在运转
Got machines running,
铲车来来往往 切割打磨一直在进行
Forklifts, pele coming and going.
你们绝对不会被人发现
You’re gonna stay way under the radar.
老板是个可靠的人
And the owner’s solid.
他等不及把幕墙拆了
He can’t wait to throw up a curtain wall
箱子摞起来 给你们提供需要的空间
Stack some boxes in front of it, give you all the space you need.
以后 他有他的生意 你们有你们的
After that, he’s got his business, you’ve got yours,
二者井水不犯河水
And never the twain shall meet.
很棒 我说的没错吧
It’s outstanding. Am I right?
像这样的机器 肯定会消耗不少电力
Machines like this– gotta be plenty of power.
味道怎么办
What about the smell?
更多的好消息
Ah. More good news.
我来这的时候他们正在开工
I’ve been here when it’s up and running.
这地方已经足够难闻了
This place stinks already.
味道可以混合进去 有多少雇员
You’ll blend right in. How many employees?
我就知道你要问这个
Ha. I knew you’d ask.
16个非法移♥民♥ 都非常愿意装聋作哑
Sixteen illegals, All highly motivated
装傻充愣
to stay deaf blind, and dumb.
我肯定 你一定希望审查一下他们
You’ll want to vet them, I’m sure.
是啊
Yes, indeed.
你觉得怎么样 大♥师♥
So what do you say, maestro?
没有异议吧
Huh? Is it unanimous?
我高中暑假时曾在盒子工厂打工
You know, I worked in a box factory one summer in high school,
好多年没见过这玩意了
And I..I haven’t seen one of these in years.
勾起你的回忆了 多棒
Trip down memory lane. That’s perfect.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是瓦楞机
It’s a corrugator.
它用蒸汽和盐 来把牛皮纸卷成纸箱
It uses steam and salt to crimp kraft paper for cardboard.
而且声音吵得很
And it makes a hell of a racket doing it,
棒极了 不是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!