缉毒署电♥话♥叫我回去
The D.E.A., they call me to come back.
-说还想谈谈 -我猜他们就会
– Say they want to talk more. – I’m sure they do.
你通知律师了吗
Did you call your lawyer?
说了 可是麦克 缉毒署把我钱都拿走了
Yeah, but, Mike, the D.E.A. take all my money.
我需要钱
I need it.
我需要那笔钱
I need my money.
你了解的
You understand.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 但咱们得谈谈
I don’t know. We gotta talk.
电♥话♥里不行
Not on the phone.
你能来我家吗
Can you come to my house?
好吧
All right.
两小时后到
Give me two hours.
克里斯
Chris.
把枪扔在地上
I’d like you to drop your gun where you stand,
然后慢慢转身
and then turn around very slowly.
走过来 坐周那边
Come on over and sit next to Chow.
她会付你多少钱
How much was she gonna pay you?
一个人一万
Ten thousand a name.
你干掉几个了
How far did you get down the list?
就周一个
Just Chow.
我想从你开始
I figured I’d start with you.
杀了你她给三万
For you, she was gonna pay 30,000.
很抱歉 麦克
I’m really sorry about this, Mike,
可我需要钱
But I needed the money.
那些联邦探员把钱都拿走了
Those feds, they took it all, man.
我知道
I know.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
听我说 麦克
Listen, Mike…
基拉 来吃些饼干
Kira, come and have some cookies.
吃饼干啦
It’s a cookie!
吃饼干喽 是哦
It’s a cookie, Yes!
来吧
Let’s go. Uh-huh.
先数数
Let’s count.
一 二 三
Uno. Dos. Tres.

Cuatro.

Cinco.
-六 -六 真棒
– Seis. – Seis. Muy bien.
-七 -七
– Siete. – Siete.

Ocho.
九 十
Nueve. Diez.
太棒了 基拉真厉害
Bravo, Kira. Bravo.
好了
Okay.
-黄色 -黄色
– Amarillo. – Amarillo.
-红色 -红色
– Rosado. – Rosado.
-蓝色 -蓝色
– Azul. – Azul.
-绿色 -绿色
– Verde. – Verde.
看这个 在做什么哦
Well, look at this. What are you doing?
-妈咪 -怎么还不睡觉呢
– Hey, mommy! – What are you doing still up?
宝贝 来亲一个
Hey, yourself. Give me a kiss.
她说想等你回来
She said she wanted to wait for you.
是吗
She does, huh?
德洛丽丝 别总惯着她
Well, who’s the adult here, Delores?
她总吃晚饭了吧
Tell me she ate her dinner, at least.
吃了 吃了个光光
Oh, yes, she ate everything.
豌豆吃了 萝卜也吃了
She ate her peas, she ate her carrots.
别让她们过来
Do whatever it takes
不然全得死
to keep them out of here, or they die.
-明白? -今天她吃了好多的胡萝卜
– Understand? – She ate a whole lot of carrots this time.
-对哦 -真是好孩子
– Yep. – That’s right, my girl.
德洛丽丝 我去洗澡了
Delores, I’m gonna take a bath.
带基拉上♥床♥你就回吧 明天见
Put Kira to bed and then go on home. I’ll see you tomorrow.
行吗 不用我等你洗完吗
Really? You don’t want me to wait for you?
不用了 回吧 谢谢
No, you go home. Thank you.
好的 莉迪亚夫人
Si. Ms. Lydia.
晚安
Buenas noches.
妈咪 你会来和我说晚安吗
Mommy, you gonna come say good night to me?
会的宝贝 等妈咪先洗澡
Yeah, honey. After mommy takes a bath.
好吧
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
妈咪累了 咱们先去睡
Mommy’s very tired, so let’s go to bed.
别伤害我女儿
Don’t hurt my daughter.
你不叫她就没事
I won’t have to unless you scream.
知道我来干嘛吗
You know why I’m here?
知道
Get it.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
等保姆走
The nanny to leave.
要是你还有什么话
If you have anything to say to me,
趁早说吧
now’s the time.
两个好人因你而死
Two good men died because of you.
请别朝我的脸开枪
Don’t shoot me in the face.
求你了
Please.
我不想女儿看到那种惨状
I don’t want my daughter seeing me like that.
-你女儿看不到你 -不 能看到 她会找我的
– Your daughter won’t see you. – Yes, she will. She’ll find me.
她晚上醒过来会找我
She never once sleeps through the night.
没人能找到你 莉迪亚
Nobody’s gonna find you, Lydia.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不要
No.
别 不要这样
No. No.
不要 她要找到我
No! Sh-she has to find me.
-低声点 -她必须找到我
– Lower your voice. – She has to find me.
她要找到我 我…我
She has to find me. I– I–
你想让你五岁大的女儿
You want your five-year-old daughter
撞见你的尸体吗
stumbling across your dead body?
我不能这么不见了
I can’t just disappear.
得让她知道不是我抛弃她
She has to know I didn’t leave her.
-必须让她知道 -你小声点
– She has to know that! – Keep your voice down.
管你干什么
I don’t care what you do.
我要叫了 要不停地叫
I’ll scream, and I’ll keep screaming.
不能让女儿以为我抛弃了她
My daughter’s not thinking I abandoned her!
闭嘴 冷静点
Shut up and calm down.
无所谓了 你要答应我
I don’t care. You have to promise.
你必须向我保证
You have to promise me…
保证不让我消失
Promise I don’t disappear.
你还能弄到甲胺吗
Can you still get your hands on methylamine?
甲胺 莉迪亚
Methylamine, Lydia.
还能弄到吗
Can you still get it?
也许
Maybe.
干什么
Why?

Yes?
你们还想继续
You still plan to move forward?
是的 没错
Yes, we do.
我改变主意了 算我一个
I’ve reconsidered. I’m in.
很好
Good.
你错过了一顿丰盛的晚餐
Well, you missed a good meal.
千层面做的很棒
The lasagna came out very well,
连我都佩服自己了
if I do say so myself.
我给你留了一点 回头你尝尝
I wrapped some up for you if you’d like some later.
一切正走向正轨
You know, it gets easier.
我答应过你的
I promise you that it does.
你现在那些感受
What you’re feeling right now…
关于泰德
about, uh, Ted…
关于一切
everything…
都会过去的
it’ll pass.
只要我们
When we do…
做的事情有一个美好的目的
what we do for good reasons…
那我们就不必担心
Then we’ve got nothing to worry about.
而最美好的目的
And there’s no better reason…
就是为了我们的家庭
than family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!