去调查一些疙瘩脸炸鸡厨师的背景
Doing background checks on pimple-faced fry cooks.
似乎有点大材小用
Seems like overkill.
你还为福林做什么工作
What else you do for Fring?
他肯定需要人帮他经营毒品帝国
He must’ve needed help running that drug empire
不是吗
of his, no?
毒品帝国
Drug empire?
我还是第一次听说
First I’m hearing about that.
我对此一无所知
I don’t know anything about that.
听着朋友 我们有人
Hey, man, we have a guy
可以在那间地下实验室里
that could put you in that underground lab,
当场指证你
And he’ll testify to it.
所以从现在开始 我们能来软的或硬的
So from here on out, this can go hard or easy.
你想选哪个
So what’s it gonna be?
忘带手铐了吗
Forget your handcuffs?
我很困惑
I’m confused.
我到底被捕了吗
Am I under arrest here, or am I not?
需要我再对着镜头说一遍么
You wanna state that for the camera?
你没有被捕 目前还没有
You are not under arrest, currently.
探员们 你们还有问题要问吗
Agents, do you have any more questions for me?
因为你们的错误指控
Because you’ve got me very stirred up
令我十分不适
with all these false accusations.
如果我没有被捕 我希望能离开
If I’m not under arrest, I’d prefer to leave.
呃… 好吧
Oh, well… uh-huh.
也许我们可以谈谈你孙女名下的
And I suppose we could talk about the two million dollars
两百万美元
in your granddaughter’s name.
是的 看起来
Yeah. It seems, uh,
福林好像向一些秘密离岸账户
Fring had all these secret offshore accounts
打入存款
that he would deposit money into–
一共有十几个人吧
Like, uh, well, an even dozen of them–
而且这些人
and they’re all in the names
都为他工作
of certain people on his payroll.
比如有洗衣店经理
There was the, uh– the manager of the laundry,
博罗炸鸡分发中心的几个人
Um, a couple guys from the Pollos Distribution Center.
一位化工品仓库的业主 还有其他几个人
There was the owner of a chemical warehouse, a bunch of others.
你懂的 就是那种要秘密打钱的人
You know, guys that must’ve been getting paid off the books.
不管怎样 有一个名字 叫凯莉·厄门绍特
Anyway, one of the names was Kaylee Ehrmantraut.
十岁
Ten years old
可爱的不得了
and just cute as a button.
是的 我们发现
Yeah. Two million and change
她的存款有两百多万
we found on deposit for her.
比其他人多得多
Way more than anybody else.
我的搭档
Now, my partner here,
他看了一眼数额然后说”我♥操♥ 老兄
he took one look at that and said, “Shit, man.
这个五年级小女孩
This fifth-grade girl is
原来才是福林业务背后的打手”
the muscle behind Fring’s entire operation.”
我说”不不 搭档 别急
I said, “Whoa, whoa. Hey, partner, slow down there.
也许事实上
“Maybe it was actually
是她亲爱的爷爷”
Her dear old granddaddy.”
很厉害吧
Impressive, no?
我的…
That…
洞察力
level of insight?
他不是很惊讶啊 格米
He’s not impressed, Gomie.
也许他正在想自己的钱都完蛋了
Perhaps he’s picturing all that money going bye-bye.
没错 我是说
Yeah, well, I mean,
政♥府♥会把钱拿的一干二净 除非…
the government’s gonna take every last dollar, unless…
是这样的 我叫你麦克还是迈克尔
Well, here’s the thing, Mike– or Michael?
-厄门绍特先生 -是这样的 麦克
– Mr. Ehrmantraut. – Here’s the thing, mike.
你很幸运 你没碰过那些钱
Lucky for you, you didn’t touch that money.
其他11个人我就不敢说了
I cannot say the same for the other 11 on the list.
他们中迟早有人会揭发你
One of your guys is gonna roll on you,
那时我们可不会忘了带手铐
and then we’ll definitely remember the handcuffs.
趁还不算太迟
Now, before that day comes,
你可以帮自己一把
You can do yourself a solid.
你可以告诉我们你知道的事情
You can tell us what you know,
你可以告诉我们嫌疑人还有谁
you can tell us who’s still out there,
如果我们喜欢你给的情报
And if we like your story,
好事也许会发生
good things can happen.
凯莉也许能留下一部分钱
Kaylee might be able to keep some of that money.
也许
Maybe.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
我不知道什么钱
I don’t know anything about any money.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
开张第一件事
First order of business
是找一个新制毒地点
is to find a new place to cook.
事先说好 不准再提房♥车
Before anyone says it, no more R.V.’s.
我觉得冰船挺好用
I don’t know. The Crystal Ship did pretty good for us.
“冰船”
The “Crystal Ship”?
是的 我是这么叫它的
Yeah. That’s what I called it.
我承认 对刚起步者来说确实好用
Well, I’ll admit, it held its own as a starter lab,
但里面太黑 太小
but it was too dark, too small,
更不用说还会
not to mention it could’ve broken down
随时抛锚
at any moment.
索尔 给我们找个隐蔽的地方
Saul, find us someplace safe from prying eyes.
反侦察的安保措施很重要
Security against detection is paramount.
但我也不想开车走太远
But I don’t wanna drive too far.
不要再跋涉50英里去什么印第安领地
No more 50-mile treks to some indian reservation.
放在城里比较难
In town is trickier.
不够隐蔽
I mean, you got a lot more of your prying eyes.
古斯能做到 我们也能
If Gus can manage it, then so can we.
制毒化学品 情况怎么样
Precursor. Where are we with that?
我们什么都不缺
Uh, we’re good on everything
只缺… 甲胺
Except, uh, methylamine.
一点都不奇怪
No surprise.
外面一点货都没有
It’s dry as hell out there.
我们能用替代品制毒吗
What if we switched back to a pseudo-cook?
绝对不行
Absolutely out of the question.
杰西 我相信 会有甲胺的
Jesse, there is methylamine out there. I know it.
是吗 但没有怎么办
Yeah, but what if there’s not?
因为就是没有 真的没有
Because there isn’t. I mean, really.
会有的
There is.
要有信心
Have faith.
我能提供个思路吗
Can I– can I offer a thought?
比如有人中了彩票
Say a guy wins the lottery.
千万大奖
Ten million bucks.
那第二天 他肯定不会干什么
The very next day, what’s the one thing he does not do?
显然他不会再去买♥♥彩票
He does not go buy another lottery ticket, right?
他会点着钞票开溜 环游世界
He counts his lucky stars, and he sails off into the sunset,
看我看来 我无意冒犯
Which, seems to me, and all due respect,
对你们俩来说是个好选择
Some advice you two might take.
可我中了哪门子彩票
What lottery did I win exactly?
能活着不算吗
Hey, you’re alive.
依我看 这就是抽中了大奖
I mean, as far as I’m concerned, that’s the Irish sweepstakes.
人活着 钱没了
I’m alive, and I’m broke.
还得想着欠杰西的钱
Counting the money that I owe Jesse,
外债差不多四万块
I’m about 40 grand in the hole.
就这样撒手不干
Does that seem like an acceptable
换了你能接受吗
stopping point to you?
满世界都是钱
There is gold in the streets,
就等着人们去捡
just waiting for someone to come and scoop it up.
但我却要退出
But me, I should quit now.
恐怕还有杰西
Jesse, too, I suppose, huh?
小家伙 这次你输了吧
I got you this time, kid.
你怎么有俩 我就一个
And how come you get two, and I only get one?
别 别耍赖
Oh, no, you don’t.
那个是我的
That one’s mine!
不是的
No. Aaahhh!
我认输了 宝贝
I give up, baby.
你太厉害了
You’re too good.
喂 是我 方便讲话吗
Yeah? It’s me. You got a minute?
说吧 什么情况 周
Yeah. A minute. What’s up, Chow?