Okay.
你都认识
You know them all.
是啊
I do.
这十一个人 我相信你知道的 麦克
Those 11 men– and I think you know this, Mike.
他们会拖我们下水
Those 11 could sink us, you and me both.
你到底想说什么 莉迪亚
Where are we going with this, Lydia?
没什么 我只是在陈述事实而已
No specific. I’m just pointing out facts.
这些人 你的人 古斯的人
These men– your men– yours and Gus’s–
这些人很容易被查到
These men were on the payroll, very publicly.
如果警♥察♥从炸鸡店和洗衣房♥
They trace back to pollos and the laundry.
查到牧歌♥电气
They trace back to madrigal,
就能抓到他们
and they’re gonna get picked up by the police.
等警♥察♥抓到他们
And when they do, when they
用起诉来威胁的话
get picked up and threatened with prosecution,
那他们只有招供这一条路
And there’s only one way out for them, they’re gonna–
我不是说所有人都会招
And I’m not saying all of them, okay?
但只要有两三个人 甚至一个人就够了
All it’s gonna take is two or three, or even one.
链条上总有最弱的一环
But there’s always a weak link somewhere.
他们一定会招的
But they’re gonna talk.
肯定会有人把你我供出来
At least one of them’s gonna talk about you,
只要一个人就够了 这是我知道的十一个人
About me, and that’s all it’s gonna take. These are the 11 I know of,
我希望你也能加进去几个
but I’d love your input.
比如我从来没见过你的制毒师
I never met your chemist, for instance.
我希望你能加进去
I’d love your input.
你想让我杀了这上面每一个人
You want me to kill every man on that list?
这思绪有点跳跃
Wow. That’s a leap,
你刚刚说的
What you just, uh…
我可没这么说
No, I didn’t say that.
但如果你认为这样比较好的话
But if you think that’d be wise…
你很害怕 是吗
You’re scared, aren’t you?
你很烦躁
You’re very upset,
所以我要告诉你的是
Which I’m gonna factor into my response here.
这些是我的人 他们很可靠
These are my guys, and they are solid.
-明白吗 -那个仓库的周也是吗
– Understand? – What about chow at the warehouse?
因为迟到所以你往他手上开了一枪那个
Didn’t on time you have to shoot him through the hand?
你以为他没有因此长记性吗
You think that didn’t stick in his memory?
洗衣房♥的丹尼斯呢
What about Dennis at the laundry?
警♥察♥肯定会找到他
They’re sure to pick him up.
警♥察♥昨晚就找到他了
They already have. They picked him up last night.
我的人很可靠
My guys are solid.
我很照顾他们
I vetted them with great care,
而且福林确保他们在这种情况下
And Fring made sure they were well compensated
会得到很好的补偿
In the event of a situation such as this.
他们拿了足够的封口费
They’re paid to stand up to the heat,
所以不管发生什么
Keep their mouths shut, no matter what.
都不会乱说话
And they will.
我不知道你看的那些电影里是怎么演的
Now, I don’t know what kind of movies you’ve been watching,
但在现实生活里 我们不会
But here in the real world, we don’t kill 11 people
为了采取预防性措施去杀十一个人
As some kind of prophylactic measure.
看着我
Look at me
说你明白了
And say you understand.
我明白了
I understand.
明白了
I get it.
那不用再讨论这个愚蠢想法了吧
So we’re off that very silly idea?
很好
Good.
喝你的热水吧
Drink your hot water.
我要走了 吃饱了吗
I gotta go. Did you have enough?
-吃饱了
– Yeah. I’m good.
-好
– Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 哥哥
Bye, big brother.
帮我给妈妈说再见
Say bye to mom for me.
我会的 祝你今天愉快
I will. Have a good day.
你也是
You, too.
斯凯勒
Skyler…
醒醒
Hey.
洗车店还有15分钟开张
The car wash opens in 15 minutes.
马里亚诺可以帮我打点
Mariano can open for me today.
你还是起床吧
Hey, how about you get up, huh?
来吧
Come on.
冲个澡能感觉好点
A shower will feel good.
你好 周
Hey, Chow.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还好
Okay.
他们…
You know, they– they–
他们找我谈话了
They talked to me.
这里不能吸烟 Chow
You can’t smoke in here, Chow.
感谢您前来
Thanks for coming down.
坐吧 厄门绍特先生
Have a seat, Mr., uh, Ehrmantraut.
我没叫错吧
Am I, uh, saying that right?
差不多
Close enough.
再问一次
So, once more, you’re
你要放弃律师陪同的权利
waiving your right to have an attorney present?
是的
Correct.
你能对着摄像机说一遍吗
Could you state that to the camera, please?
我放弃要求律师陪同的权利
I’m waiving my right to have an attorney present.
好了 我们只想问几个问题
Uh, okay, then. We just have a few questions.
你是洛博罗炸鸡连锁店的雇员
You’re currently employed by the Pollos Hermanos Chain.
-对吗 -是的 我是
– Is that correct? – Yes, I am.
-你的工作是什么 -企业安全
– And what do you do there? – Corporate security.
-企业安全 -是的
– Corporate security. – Yeah.
那是什么工作 保护独家酱料吗
What’s that? Like, uh, guarding the special sauce?
我负责调查职员背景
I conduct employee background checks.
预防一切损失
I oversee loss prevention.
在快餐店工作 这是全职吗
At a fast-food restaurant, that’s a full-time job?
我们有14家店面 所以是的 是全职
We have 14 locations. So, yes, it’s a full-time job.
好吧
Yeah, well,
我要是你 我会给其他地方投简历
If I were you, I’d start sending out those resumes.
这里写着你是一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
It says here you’re a private investigator?
你持哪里的执照
Where you licensed?
新墨西哥州 亚利桑那州 犹他州
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah.
我们有生意的地方我都有执照
Every state where we operate.
科罗拉多州呢
Colorado?
你们在那里也有餐馆 对吗
You have some restaurants there, right?
科罗拉多州不需要执照
Colorado doesn’t require licensure.
你有持枪许可证吗
You licensed to carry a firearm?
隐匿携带 指在公共场所携带枪♥支♥
你说”隐匿携带” 是的 我有
Concealed carry? Yes, I am.
哪个州的
Which states?
该有的州我都有
It’d be quicker to mention the states in which I’m not.
如果我们调出你的持枪许可
And if we pulled your C.C.P.’s,
应该也毫无异样吧
Everything would be in order?
我猜你早已查过了 不如你来告诉我吧
I’guessing you’ve already done that, so you tell me.
我感觉你以前是名警♥察♥
You strike me as a former cop.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
在哪任职
Where at?
费城
Philadelphia.
费城
Philly.
兄弟情之城
The city of brotherly love.
费城在希腊语中有”兄弟情”的意思
非常巧 我们在费城认识几个同僚
Turns out we, uh– we know some folks there,
他们说你的警♥察♥生涯
And they told us that your tenure as a police officer
结束的非常戏剧化
ended somewhat, uh, dramatically?
你想说说那事吗
You wanna talk about that?
不想
Not particularly.
好的 我也不想
Yeah, me neither.
我更想知道为什么古斯·福林
See, I’m more interested in why Gus Fring
选你这样的人
decided to put a guy like you
做他的企业安全
in charge of his corporate security.
因为以你的履历
I mean, given your…history

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!