一直在倒计时
Tick, tick, ticking,
我绝不会靠近一颗炸♥弹♥
And I have no intention of being around for the boom.
好好考虑一下
Well, sleep on it.
也许你会改变主意
Maybe you’ll reconsider.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们会加紧工作
We’re pressing on.
你怎么不在楼上
Hey, why aren’t you upstairs?
我来看看你需不需要帮忙
I came to see if you needed any help.
是么 我不需要
Yeah, well, I don’t.
我看的出来 伙计 你真是太棒了
Well, I can see that, man. It’s outstanding.
我还在努力
Yeah. I’m working on it here.
这可不是跑马拉松
Not exactly running marathons here, you know.
是啊 你这胖体格的
Yeah, well, when did your couch-shaped ass
什么时候跑过马拉松
Ever run any marathons?
-我很为你骄傲 兄弟
– I’m proud of you, brother.
-好了 好了 来了多少德国人
– Yeah, yeah. So how many krauts we got?
足够入侵波兰的了
Enough to invade poland.
坐着他们自己的G5私人飞机来的
Came in their own g5,
就像奥普拉一样
just like oprah has.
湾流G5么
G5, yeah?
是那个机翼像这样的么
Is that one where the– where the wings go up like that?
-飞机不都是这样么 -是么
– I think they all do that. – They all have that?
来了两个美国检察官
Anyway, we got two u.S. Attorneys in the house.
声势很大 你的名字一直被提起
Big doings. Your name keeps coming up.
是么 来帮我一下
Yeah? Hey, give me a hand here, would you?
就帮一下 谢谢
Just– just a little bit there. Thanks.
我在1992年雇了彼得·舒勒
I hired Peter Schuler in 1992.
他仅凭一己之力
Almost single-handedly,
把我们的的餐厅分部
He grew our little restaurant division
发展成为本行业的领头羊
into an industry leader
我们以他为荣
And a source of great personal pride.
我对他的死感到深切的震惊与悲痛
I am shocked and saddened by his death
也为他这种行为
And outraged by the damage
对我祖父的公♥司♥造成的伤害感到愤怒
His actions have wrought upon my grandfather’s company.
所谓的行为
Alleged action
无辜的人是不会自杀的
An innocent man does not kill himself.
我和我的人是来提供帮助的
My people and I are here to help.
牧歌♥集团会毫无保留
To your investigation, I pledge madrigal’s
尽全力配合调查
full cooperation and transparency.
我承认其中有我私人理由
I confess I have my selfish reasons.
我相信彼得·舒勒只是个人行为
I believe Peter Schuler was a lone anomaly.
但如果不是的话
But if that is not the case,
我想知道
I want to know it,
和你们一样
Just as you do.
你准备什么时候宣布
So when you gonna announce it?
不知道
I don’t know.
等我抱着纸箱子出去的时候吧
As I’m walking out the door with my big cardboard box.
那可不行
Can’t do that.
我们得给你办个盛大的送别派对
You know damn well we’re gonna throw you a big party.
没错 超级大的
Damn straight. We’re talking a blowout.
干得漂亮 汉克
Outstanding police work, Hank.
如果当初听你的就好了
If only I’d listened.
可惜事已至此
But I guess the damage was done.
他们不该拿你当替罪羊
It’s not right, them putting this on you.
总有人要站出来承担责任
Somebody’s gotta go under the bus.
雷米是个好人
Ramey’s a good man.
他会好好对待你的
He’ll do right by you.
再说了 这里又不是没我不行
Besides, this office practically runs itself.
当然需要你了
Bullshit it does.
长官
Sir.
阿尔布开克警局那事怎么样了
What’s with that A.P.D. Thing?
磁铁那个
The electromagnets?
他们觉得目标是福林的笔记本
They’re thinking it’s about Fring’s laptop.
事发前几天
Turns out a couple of days before it happened,
值班警官接到一个自称邮政巡查员的电♥话♥
Desk sergeant gets this phone call from a “Postal inspector” quote, unquote
想要知道他们把电脑放在哪里
Wanting to know where they keep the thing.
于是他告诉他了 老天
And he told them? Jesus.
那笔记本上还剩下什么吗
Anything left of the laptop?
当然没有了
Do we look that lucky?
他们把笔记本从福林的办公室拿走之前
You know, I sneaked a peek before A.P.D.
我偷看了一眼
took it out of Fring’s office.
里面的东西都被加密了
The whole thing was encrypted.
所以他们本来也查不出什么
They wouldn’t have got anything anyway.
赫克托·塞拉曼加杀了福林
So Hector Salamanca killed Fring.
但是炸♥弹♥是谁给塞拉曼加的
But who gave Salamanca the bomb?
疑点很多
Whole lot of questions
却找不到答案
and not much in the way of answers.
目前为止
Yet.
阿尔布开克警局找到了些福林财务上的线索
The A.P.D. Did find some of Fring’s financials.
顺着查上去应该能有点发现吧
That just might lead to something.
国♥庆♥的时候
I had him out to my house.
我请他去过我家
Fourth of july.
我们在后院做饭
We cooked out in the backyard.
我儿子剥玉米
My son shucked the corn.
女儿切土豆
My daughter cut up potatoes.
福林带了海鲈鱼过来
Fring brought sea bass.
现在我每次烤鲈鱼的时候
Every time I grill it now,
都用铝箔袋来烤 就像他教我的那样
I make a little foil pouch, just like he showed me.
那一整晚 我们说说笑笑
That whole night, we were laughing,
讲讲故事 喝喝酒
Telling stories, drinking wine.
其实他完全是另一个人
And he’s somebody else completely.
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
在我眼皮底下
Right under my nose.
您好 要点什么吗
Hi. What can I get you?
菊花茶就好了 谢谢
Just tea, please. Chamomile.
抱歉 我们没有菊花茶
Oh, sorry. We don’t have chamomile tea.
那就来种柠檬茶吧 不是伯爵红茶就行
Then some sort of bergamot, provided it’s not earl grey.
我要加豆奶 不要牛奶
I like soy milk instead of dairy.
我们没有豆奶 也没有柠檬茶
We don’t have soy milk or any sort of bergamot.
那我真没得选了
Wow. You’re really running me through my paces here.
那就来英式早餐吧
Well, english breakfast, I guess.
我们有立顿红茶
We have lipton’s.
只有这个
That’s pretty much all we have.
那就来杯热水 纯净水
I would like a cup of hot water, filtered,
最好能加片柠檬
If possible, and a single slice of lemon.
我想你们也没有甜菊糖吧
And I’m assuming you don’t have stevia?
没关系 我自己带了
Never mind. I brought my own.
你过来还是我过去
You coming to me, or am I coming to you?
别转头
Face forward.
我们就这样谈
We’ll talk like this.
那就我过去吧
I guess I’m coming to you.
放松点行吗
Take a breath, will you?
这里很安全 没人会发现你在这里
This place is safe. No one’s gonna see you here.
天呐
My god!
杜恩 这真是 谢谢
Duane, this is so– thank you.
我刚才居然没看见你
How did I not see you sitting back there?
奇怪了
So weird.
你还要别的吗 麦克
You want anything else, Mike?
不用了
No.
这样就好了 弗兰 谢谢
I’m good, Fran. Thanks.
把墨镜摘掉吧
How about we lose the sunglasses?
我感觉像在和肯尼迪夫人说话
I feel like I’m talking to Jackie Onassis here.
这就对了
There you go.
深呼吸
Breathe in, breathe out.
喝点你点的这东西
Drink your whatever.
谁杀了古斯
Who killed Gus?
我不是让你别管这个了吗
Haven’t I told you not to worry about that?
你找我做什么 什么事这么重要
Now, what do you want from me, and why is it so important?
这是什么
What’s this?
一个十一人的名单
A list of 11 names.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!