蜂蜜芥末
Honey mustard.
天呐 我快被逼疯了
Honest to god, it’s starting to drive me crazy.
-别疯 -晚上总是失眠
– Well, don’t. – It keeps me awake at night.
躺在那想 它在哪 它去哪了
I lay there thinking, “Where is it? Where did it go?”
我只是 你知道 我都不能
And I just– you know, I can’t even–
-我完全不知道 -杰西 杰西 听着
– I have no idea. – Jesse– jesse, look.
会不会是丢在实验室了
Doesn’t it make sense that it wound up in the lab?
我也这样想过很多次
I thought about that a lot.
但是我就想不明白怎么会
But I just don’t see how.
你想想 那包烟
Well, look. You had the pack
在你的夹克口袋里
In your pocket of your jacket, right?
你的夹克在储物柜里
Yeah. And your jacket was in your locker.
也许烟从口袋里掉了出来
So maybe the cigarette just fell out of the pocket
落在储物柜里了 现在都烧没了
And wound up in the locker, and now it’s all burned up.
没了
It’s gone.
但是我不确定
But I don’t know that, you know?
我不能确定
I can’t ever know for sure.
你检查过你的房♥子了么
Well, look, did you check your house?
也许在你房♥子里
Did you– maybe it’s somewhere in your house.
没有 家里我都找遍了
No, man. I’ve looked everywhere, okay?
你的车呢 车检查过了么
Your car? Did you check your car?
没有 没有
No, no–
-彻底的检查 -当然 它不在我家
– Thoroughly? – Yes, of course. Look, it’s not in my house.
也不在我的车里 我越想
It’s not in my car. And the more I think about it,
越觉得它不可能在我的储物柜里
There’s no way it fell out in my locker.
我一直在想 如果有人发现了这东西
And I keep thinking somebody’s gonna find this thing
-在街上或者其他的地方
– On the street or something.
-不会这样的
– You don’t know that.
-在我把它丢掉的地方 -不会的
– Somewhere where I dropped it. – No.
被无辜的人拿到 甚至可能是孩子
Some innocent person, some kid maybe, even.
不会的 别这么想
No. No. Come on.
他们拿到它 那就会是
And they’re gonna pick it up, and it’s gonna–
你在折磨你自己 我的天呐
You’re working yourself all up. Oh, my god!
杰西 听着
Jesse, listen.
你必须要冷静
You’ve gotta get ahold of yourself here.
好么 我告诉你我要做什么
All right? I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do.
我过去找你 好么
I’m gonna come over there, okay?
然后咱们两个一起找
And together, we’re gonna look for this thing
-好么 -好
– All right? – Yeah.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
我的吸尘器
My roomba.
我已经检查过了
I already checked it.
什么时候
When?
一周以前吧
Like, a week ago.
天呐
Oh, jesus.
好的 慢点 慢点
Okay. Easy, easy. Take it–
小心点 让我看看
Careful. Let me see.
还是完好无损的么
Is it still intact?
-是的 -很好
– Yeah. – Good.
好了 别担心
Good. No worries.
我把这个处理掉
Let me get rid of this.
真幸运
What luck.
我不知道你
Well, I don’t know about you,
但是我 想来杯啤酒
But I, for one, could use a beer.
你有么
You have any?
杰西
Jesse?
我差点就对你开枪了
I almost shot you.
我差点杀了你 就因为
I almost killed you all because…
听着
Listen.
这只是个误会 就是这样
It was just a– a misunderstanding, that’s all.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
我不知道我到底出了什么问题 怀特老师
I don’t know what’s wrong with me, mr. White.

I…
我不明白我怎么这么蠢
I don’t know how I could be so stupid.
别这样了 好了
Stop that now. Come on.
好了 好了
Come on. Come on.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
你所做的事情 是出于好意
What happened, happened for the best,
你听到了么
You hear me?
我不会改变任何一点
And I wouldn’t change a thing.
你和我一起工作
You and I working together,
互相支持对方
Having each other’s back.
也正是这样才救了你我的命
It’s what saved our lives.

I…
我希望我们继续前进的路上你记住这点
I want you to think about that as we go forward.
前进 去哪
Go forward where?
史迪威 保持稳定
Stillwell, steady as she goes.
威利 注意时间
Willie, note the time.
船长 抱歉
Ohh. Captain, I’m sorry,
但你病了
But you’re a sick man. Mmm.
我以184条款为由
I’m relieving you as captain of the ship
解除你的船长职务
Under article 184.
天呐 我不知道你在说什么
Oh, god. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
舵手 左转180
Helmsman, left 180. Ohh.
基思先生 我该怎么办
Mr. Keith, what do I do?
你是船上的指挥
You’re the officer on the deck.
我告诉你左转舵 左转 抓紧
I told you to come left. Now come left, and fast.
抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir,
但是你不能再发布命令了
But you’re not issuing orders on this bridge anymore.
我解除了你的职务
I’ve relieved you.
我承担全部责任
I take full responsibil–
谢谢你能见我们
Thanks for seeing us.
我们来谈谈合作
We’re here to talk partnership.
合作
Partnership.
是的 平等的 三个人合作
Yes. Equal. Three ways–
你 杰西 我
You, jesse and me.
合作什么
Partnership in what?
我们想重新开始制毒
Well, we figure we’re gonna start cooking again.
我们觉得 为什么不呢
You know, we figure, why not?
不可否认我们的产品很受欢迎
There’s no denying the popularity of our product.
市场有需求
There’s a market to be filled,
但现在没有人能满足这个需求
And currently no one to fill it.
大把的钱等着赚
A lot of money to be made.
很明显 我和杰西可以制♥作♥
And obviously, jesse and I have manufacture covered.
但仍然需要配送
But there’s still distribution,
支持 后勤这样的事情
Support, logistics, that sort of thing.
比如 我们需要稳定供应的制毒原料
For instance, we’ll need a steady supply of precursor.
你的经验和关系
With your experience and connections,
可以给我们提供很大帮助
You would be a great help.
我承认 还有很多工作需要做
Granted, there’s a lot of work ahead.
很多设备需要重建
There’s a lot of rebuilding.
而且可以肯定的是 我们的利润会少很多
And, no doubt, our profits will be smaller.
至少刚开始是这样
At least at first.
但我们每个人的分成会更多
But each of us will receive a larger cut.
这回是老板 不再是员工
Owners, not employees.
谢谢你们 但是不用了
Thanks, but no, thanks.
麦克
Mike,
我知道你不在乎我
I know you don’t care for me.
我们之前有过节
We’ve had our issues, you and I.
但我建议
But I would suggest
你最好冷静的做这个决定
That you leave emotion out of this decision.
我很冷静
I am.

You…
是个麻烦
Are trouble.
很遗憾这个孩子没有看到
I’m sorry the kid here doesn’t see it,
但我看到了
But I sure as hell do.
你就是定时炸♥弹♥
You are a time bomb

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!