like this.
好吗 没错 我为了你连小命都搭上了
Okay? Yeah, I put my ass on the line for you.
修尔也是
Huell, too. Huh?
他的手指和热狗一样
He’s got fingers like hotdogs.
他一不小心把这个弄破
He could’ve easily busted this in two
然后办公室里的每个人就都死了
and killed everyone in the office,
我抱怨了么
but do I complain?
没有 不管求 借还是偷 我是你的好朋友
No. Beg, borrow, or steal, I’m your huckleberry.
我要做额外的工作
I go the extra mile.
只是你从没告诉过我
Only you never told me
这孩子会进医院
that the kid would wind up in the hospital.
你知道
You know–
拿着那玩意儿 然后给我滚出去
Take that thing and get the hell out of here.
我们俩 玩完
You and me, we’re done.
干什么 别这样
What are you…? Come on.
我说完
We’re done
才算完
when I say we’re done.
我听说泰德的事了
I heard what happened to Ted.
-他会守口如瓶
– He’s not going to talk.
-好
– Yeah.
我原谅你
I forgive you.