除去工程操作
Leaving aside engineering,
寻找备用电源这些问题不说
rigging some kind of alternate power source,
主要是我还需要这个东西
my primary sticking point is I actually need the thing,
您几位也看到了
as you gentlemen can see,
我靠这个赚钱啊
it’s paying the bills.
但我刚说的可行吗 可操作吗
But I mean it’s feasible, doable?
我们生活在
Hey, we’re living in a time
弦理论和上帝粒子的时代
of, uh, string theories and God particles.
一切皆有可能
Feasible, doable? Yeah, sure, why not?
但会很贵
Expensive.
你准备放在哪里
What would you put it in?
那车怎么样 还能动吗
What about that? Does it run?
我们可以修一修
We can get it running.
车厢是什么材料
What’s the box made of?
胶合板和铝 刚好合你所需
Plywood and aluminum– just what you need.
好吧 你想谈谈费用吗
All right, so you want to talk money?
来我办公室
Step into my office.
听着…
Hey, listen. Um…
我现在其实没钱
I don’t actually have any money right now.
我妻子… 我们出了点税务问题
My wife– There’s an IRS issue anyway.
你能不能先帮我把钱垫上
I’d appreciate it if you could spot me my share.
我会还你的
I’ll pay you back.
-好的 无所谓 -好
– Yeah, whatever. – Right.
你来吗
You coming?
如果你还有脑子
If you have any brains,
就赶紧拿上你的钱
you’ll take that money you saved
远走高飞
and you’ll skip town–
就今天 现在
Today. Right now.
你觉得这方法不会成功吗
You don’t think this can work?
你不会是认真的吧
Is that a serious question?
麦克 这事我们三人要齐心
Mike, this is a three-man job.
如果没有你
The only way I know it won’t work for sure
我们肯定不会成功
is if we don’t have you.
《爆♥炸♥非蓄意所致》
《本地商界领袖在爆♥炸♥中被杀》
进来吧
Come in.
进来
Oh. Get in.
关上门
Close the door.
我们怎么解释你来这里的原因
What did we say about you coming here?
说到这个 还有件事也会令你烦躁
Yeah, speaking of things that tend to rile you up,
警♥察♥也许会给你打电♥话♥
uh, the police–They may call.
让我解释一下
Let me– let me back up a little.
我能坐下吗 我坐下了
Can I sit– can I sit down? I’m going to sit down.
好 为什么警♥察♥会给我打电♥话♥
Okay, w-w-why are the police going to call?
是”可能”打 而且可能性极小
May call you. Distant, outside possibility.
但如果情况不妙 我希望你一定要记得
But on the off chance I want you thinking one thought–
《霍根英雄》
Hogan’s Heroes.
《霍根英雄》 60年代喜剧
舒尔茨军士 你还记得舒尔茨军士吗
Sergeant Schultz. Do you remember Sergeant Schultz?
舒尔茨军士 《霍根英雄》中人物 总装糊涂
“我什么也不知道 我什么也没看见”
“I know nothing. I see nothing.”
还记得他是什么样吗 你也那样就行
Do you remember how he– I want you like that.
好了 索尔 为什么警♥察♥…
Okay, Saul, why are the police– –
贝内克出了点意外…
There was a incident, with Beneke…
上帝啊
Oh, God.
-而且… -上帝啊 什么意外
– And it’s– – Oh, Jesus. What incident?
天意如此
An act of God.
没有对与错
There’s no right. There’s no wrong.
我是说 这么讲还好听点
I mean, it just– that’s the best phrase.
挺合适 不过我们有麻烦了
It fits, but we got a problem.
泰德死了是吧
Ted’s dead.
什么
Sorry?
泰德真死了么
Ted is dead?
没 没啊
No. No, no.
他刚恢复意识
He just woke up.
很好 应该可以了
Right-o, that should do ‘er.
好了 手表都摘了
All right, watches off
还有项链 耳环 戒指 手链这些
necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets…
金的 眼镜是有色金属的
Gold. These are non-ferrous.
但愿如此
Better hope.
还有 你们年轻人在鸡鸡上
What about that stuff you young guys wear
穿的铁环
on the end or your pricks?
有就说话 否则一辈子唱女声吧
Speak now or forever sing soprano.
真是搞不懂
What’s up with that, by the way?
有人偏喜欢在鸡鸡后面
Why would anybody wanna put a metal ring
弄个金属环
through the end of the prick?
那你看我♥干♥什么
What are you looking at me for?
没有就好 枪♥支♥ 刀具
All right, uh, guns, knives,
工具 钥匙 颅骨的钢板
tools, keys, plates in your head,
人工髋关节
artificial hips.
再检查下口袋里的物品
Check your pockets one more time, please.
对了 信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, uh, credit cards.
还想继续用的话 现在就是”米勒时刻”
You want that plastic working, come Miller Time.
这玩意的后果我还算清楚
You know, I can foresee a lot of possible outcomes to this thing,
可就没一样能扯上”米勒时刻”
and not a single one of them involves Miller Time.
积极心态
P.M.A.
心态要积极嘛
Positive mental attitude.
行了 可以开始了
Uh, okay, I think we’re good to go.
好 那我站哪儿
All right, where do you want me with this?
先站在40呎外
Start 40 feet out.
超过证物室的距离
That’s more than the length of the room.
-谁负责操控 -我来
– Who’s doing the honors? – Me.
拨下开关 启动设备
Flip that switch, turns it on.
旋这个钮控制功率大小
Twist this here. That’s your power control.
-明白 -都准备好了吗
– All right. – Everybody ready?
-好了 -开始
– Yeah. – Okay.
都小心了
Fire in the hole!
你那边可以了吗
All right, you ready?
上帝保佑别把车轴
Fingers crossed it don’t yank the drive shaft
压断了
through the floor.
怎么样
Anything?
没反应 工作正常
No. Still working.
好 现在向前走 要慢
All right, start walking. Forward, slowly.
等等
Wait-wait-wait-wait.
行了 电脑挂了
Yeah. That did it.
好样的
Yes.
牛逼啊
Yeah, bitch!
万能的磁力
Magnets! Oh!
现在是多少电池
How many batteries is this?
21组串联起来
That there’s 21, wired in series,
所以21乘以12 252伏
so 21 times 12, 252 volts.
能再加21组 并联使用
Can you add 21 more, wired in parallel?
增加电流强度吗
Up the amperage?
那证物室的东西都得飞起来
Everything goes flying in that evidence room,
动静太大
it’s gonna make one hell of a noise,
指不定会碰到什么意外情况
and there goes your element of surprise.
没事
Won’t matter.
60秒搞定 然后我们就撤离
Sixty seconds, we’ll be gone.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
您找哪位
Hi. Who are you looking for?
泰德·贝内克 我一个朋友
Um, Ted Beneke. I’m a friend of his.
要是现在不方便 我可以…
But if it’s not a good time, I could–
没事 没问题 我马上好
No, no, no, this is fine. I’m just finishing up.
请进
Come on in.
泰德
Hey, Ted.
不瞒你 他可真不简单
I tell you, he’s been a real champ.
现在气色好多了 血压也上来了
His color’s better, and his blood pressure’s up.
这一两天
We are going to have you
你就能吃固体食物了
eating solid food in a day or two.
我保证
I bet you money.
太好了
That’s wonderful.
可以了 我就在走廊尽头
All right, I’m just down the hall.