给我让开
Now get out of my way.
这事你一定要听
He’s got something you need to hear, all right?
你干了什么 杰西
What did you do, Jesse?
你知不知道
Do you even know?
你到底知不知道你干了什么吗
Do you even know what you’ve done?
他救了自己一命
Yeah, he save his own life.
你敢再说一个字
One more word–
麦克 麦克
Mike. Mike.
如果你要杀他 得先杀了我
If you kill him, you’re going to have to kill me.
拜托
Come on.
杰西
Oh, Jesse.
老天
Jesus.
你们到底怎么回事
What is it with you guys?
说实话
Honest to God.
我可以说了吗
May I?
听着 不管我们有什么分歧
Look. Whatever differences you and I have,
先放在一边
they’ll keep.
现在我们有更重要的事要处理
Right now we’ve got bigger fish to fry.
什么更重要的事
Bigger fish.
古斯在洗衣房♥ 实验室里
The video cameras.
为了监控我们放的摄像头
Gus kept cameras on us at the lab,
谁知道别的地方还有没有
at the laundry, God only knows where else.
当然 我说的”我们”
And, of course, when I say “Us,”
也包括你
including you.
麦克
Mike.
麦克 如果他把那些都录下来了
Mike, if he taped all that shit–
我们制毒 你取货的录像
Us cooking, you picking up…
如果古斯都录了下来
If Gus had a record of
并且警♥察♥在我们之前找到的话
that and the police get to it before we do…
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
麦克 它们肯定存在某个地方的录像带上
Mike, it’s all on tape somewhere,
或者硬盘里
or a hard drive.
是哪里
Where?
他把录像存在哪里
Where did he keep it?
在他办公室的笔记本电脑里
He had a laptop in his office.
就在餐厅后面的办公室里
He kept it at the back of the restaurant.
录像都存在那里面
It all fed straight to there.
什么
What?
钥匙 混♥蛋♥
Keys, scumbag.
这是要钥匙的国际手势
It’s the universal symbol for keys.
邮资诈骗
Meter fraud.
是的 这很重要
Yes, yes, it’s a big deal.
那人改了他的邮资戳 这样他第一档的邮费
Guy rigs his meter so he’s paying two cents less
能少付两分钱
for first-class postage.
我是要告诉你
I’m here to tell you
美国邮政管理局对这事很重视
that the USPS takes that very seriously.
这是从我口袋里偷钱
It’s money out of your pocket.
也是从你口袋里偷钱
It’s money out of my pocket.
我是希望 听着 警官
I was hoping– Now, look, sarge.
你觉得我们能一起处理这事吗
Do you think we could work together on this thing?
至少告诉我
You folks have it over there?
你们的人有这东西吗
Could you tell me that, at least?
好吧 感谢你的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
我是克拉克巡查员 戴夫·克拉克
Uh, Inspector Clark, Inspector Dave Clark,
和戴夫·克拉克五人组一样的名字
like the Dave Clark Five?
60年代英国著名乐队
你太年轻了
Oh, before your time.
有什么事情随时打给我
Well, you feel free to call me day or night at this number.
是的 警官 不 你也是
Yes, sir. No, you as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们完蛋了
We’re boned.
你知道他们常说
You know how they say
“这是我的荣幸”
“It’s been a pleasure”?
这次不是
It hasn’t.
你不打算告诉我们笔记本电脑的事么
Are you going to tell us about the laptop?
你要去哪
Where you going?
我要准备跑路了 孩子
I’m gettin’ the hell out of dodge, kid,
你也该走了
and so should you.
现在只是时间问题
It’s just a matter of time.
麦克
Mike,
笔记本电脑在哪里
where is the laptop?
问这还有他妈什么用
What the hell difference does it make?
他们拿到了 结束了
They got it. End of story.
阿尔布开克西北区警局 第二分队
APD, Northwest Area Command, on 2nd.
贴过标签 归档了
They tagged it, they filed it,
系统中已有备案
it’s in the system,
而且锁进了证物室
and they locked it in their evidence room.
好吧
All right.
好吧 描述一下那栋建筑
All right. So… describe the building.
描述…
Describe the–
我还不如给你描述下诺克斯堡
How about I describe Fort Knox?
诺克斯堡 美国政♥府♥贮存黄金的堡垒
而且你能干什么
And what are you going to do?
你准备穿着
Are you going to put on your
夜行衣去走钢丝吗
black leotard and go dangling on a close line?
那栋楼里全是警♥察♥ 你还想知道什么
It’s a building full of cops. What else do you need to know?
我都不知道为什么和你在这废话
And why in the hell am I talking to you?
麦克 我们必须想出对策
Mike, we gotta do something.
跑路就是我的对策
I am doing something.
他对这类事很在行 给他个机会吧
He’s good with this stuff. Just give him a chance.
听着
Now, you look.
那台笔记本根本不可能拿到
That laptop might as well be on the Moon.
他们把证物室
They build these evidence rooms
建的跟银行金库一样
like bank vaults because guess what?
就因为有你这种疯子想要闯进去
Lunatics like you want to break into them.
但和银行金库不同
But unlike a bank vault
证据室有警♥察♥
this is a place that is guarded 24 hours a day
24小时保护
by the police.
你根本不可能把东西拿出来
There’s no way you’re getting it out of there.
谁说一定要拿出来了
Who said that we have to get it out of there?
我们只需毁灭证据就行
We just need to destroy what’s on it.
你现在又想炸警局了
Oh, so now you want to blow up a police station.
我没那么说过 我没有
I don’t believe I said that, no.
养老院的一堆老人还不够你开胃
Nursing home full of old folks just whet your appetite.
你现在又想杀♥警♥♥察♥了
Now you want to kill a bunch of cops.
我从没说过杀谁
I’ve never said anything about killing anybody.
但也许我们可以做一件装置
I am, however, considering the possibility of a device.
-装置 -是的 小装置
– A device. – Yes, a small device.
假设这个装置也被归入证物
Say this device gets filed into evidence.
它就可以进到房♥间里
Now, it is inside that room.
磁铁怎么样
What about a magnet?
你要再犯另外一件案子
You want to commit a whole other crime
仅仅为了把你的炸♥弹♥归证吗
just to get this bomb of yours into evidence.
谁说炸♥弹♥了 我只说某种装置
Who said bomb? I said a device.
-磁铁怎么样 -比如某种纵火装置
– Yo, what about, like, a magnet? – An incendiary device.
一场小火灾就足够了
One quick fire is all it would take.
你以为他们没有灭火系统吗
You don’t think they have fire suppression?
那喷的可不是水
I’m not talking about sprinklers.
而是灭火剂 灭火剂不会让证物遭到损坏
I’m talking about halon, because halon doesn’t destroy evidence.
-但磁铁也许… -好吧 那还是用炸♥弹♥吧
– A magnet, though, maybe like– – All right, so a bomb, then.
我们也许可以在墙外设置炸♥弹♥
Maybe we plant a bomb outside.
我刚好认识一群沃思堡市的人
Oh, actually I knew a crew out of Fort Worth
试着从墙外炸掉证物室
that tried to blow up an evidence room from outside.
但他们最后只炸断了几根树枝
About all they did was take out a couple of hedges.
你要知道 那里有两英尺厚的
You are probably talking about 2 feet
加固水泥墙
of reinforced concrete.
磁铁怎么样
Or what about a magnet?
什么磁铁 磁铁怎么了
What magnet? What about it?
就像这样
You know, just a…
你觉得可行吗
So what do you think?
会很贵的
Expensive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!