给您
Here you go.
这是干什么
What happened there?
今天是我生日
It’s my birthday.
真的么 祝你生日快乐
Yeah? Well, Happy Birthday.
丹尼餐厅生日就餐免费
Birthday meals are free at Denny’s.
只需要您出示有效身份证
All you gotta show is a valid ID.
不用了 谢谢
I’m good. Thanks.
真的么 免费的哦 免费总是好的
Really? Free meal. Free is good.
就算我很有钱的话 免费也总是好的
Even if I was, like, rich, free is always good.
好吧
Okay.
新罕布♥什♥尔 您离家够远的
New Hampshire. You’re a long way from home.
开了多长时间车
How long a drive is that?
大约三十个小时 停下来加油
About 30 hours before you stop for gas.
你要去加利福尼亚么
Wow. You headed to California?
不 就是来这
No. Here.
好吧 那您来这里做什么
OK So what’s here?
做买♥♥卖♥♥
Business.
您知道么 我去过一趟波士顿
You know, I was in Boston once,
一个叫做斯瓦姆斯科特的小城
Boston and a little town called Swampscott,
就在波士顿外♥围♥
which is right outside of Boston.
离新罕布♥什♥尔很近 对吧
That’s kind of near New Hampshire, right?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah. More or less.
是啊 我当时才六岁 记不清楚了
Yeah, I was maybe 6, so I don’t really remember it.
我很喜欢那里 那里有个很大的水族馆
I want to say I liked it. They got this really big aquarium.
是啊 还有一座很棒的科学博物馆
Yeah. Great science museum there.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-你好 -我叫露西 由我为您服务
– Hi. – My name’s Lucy. I’ll be your server.
我不用担心它会被带出国吧
I get to worry this one would end up crossing the border?
它不会离开这座城市
It’s never leaving town.
有说明书么 操作说明书
Is there a– a manual? Instruction manual?
我放到网上去了
I pulled something off the internet.
都在那上面
It’s in there.
我应该说 祝你好运了
Good luck, I guess.
生日快乐 兰姆波特先生
Happy Birthday, Mr. Lambert.
天呐 沃尔特 新闻里说
Jesus, Walt, the news here–
古斯·弗林死了
Gus Fring is dead.
他还有几个墨西哥贩毒集团的人一起被炸死了
He was blown up along with some person from some Mexican cartel,
毒品管制局也不知道这是怎么回事
and the DEA has no idea what to make of it.
你知道这事么
Do you know about this?
沃尔特
Walt?
-沃尔特 我要你 -结束了
– Walt, I need you to– – It is over
我们安全了
We’re safe.
是你干的么
Was this you?
发生了什么
What happened?
我赢了
I won.
老爸 老爸
Dad. Dad.
你居然没开电视 开玩笑呢吧
You don’t have the TV on? Seriously?
没有 抱歉 我
Uh, no, sorry, I– No…
你没告诉他关于弗林先生的事么
You didn’t tell him about Mr. Fring?
他知道了
Um, he knows.

I–
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
天呐 老爸
Jesus, dad, it–
他们都在讨论这事
It’s all they’re talking about.
虽然他们还没在电视上公布
They– they haven’t said it on TV yet,
但汉克姨夫说弗林是个大毒枭
but Uncle Hank says he was this, major, major drug dealer.
我想说 我的天呐
I mean, like, holy shit.
你姨夫很安全 是吧 他们怎么知道的
Your uncle is safe, right? How do they know that?
汉克姨夫一直在追查他
Uncle Hank was after this guy all along.
他没告诉我们 但他一直在这么做
He didn’t tell us, but he was.
他有一次甚至带我去了他的餐馆
He even took me to his restaurant one time,
就好像 一直在戏耍这个家伙
just, like, totally toying with the guy,
就好像在说”我一直盯着你呢”
just like “I got my eye on you,” Like that.
他们发现弗林先生就是那个
They figure Mr. Fring is the one
派人袭击汉克姨夫的幕后黑手
who put the hit out on Uncle Hank.
只是这次他被人先杀了
Just somebody got to him first.
是啊
Yeah, wow.
玛丽姨妈还是觉得很后怕
Aunt Marie’s still pretty freaked.
她不想让我们走
She never wanted us to leave.
但是妈妈觉得已经没什么问题了
But mom figured it was time.
还有几个探员在那
There’s still some agents over there,
但是他们觉得这件事已经结束了
but they figure it’s over.
当这个事情在新闻上播出的时候
Like, when this hits the news,
汉克姨夫就会成为英雄
Uncle Hank is going to be a hero.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 比以前更伟岸的英雄
I mean, even more so than before.
说真的
Seriously.
看看电视上演了没有
See– See if it’s on TV.
好的 好的 我也想看
Yeah, yeah, I want to.
但是 先等我两分钟
Just– just give me a couple minutes, huh?
你好啊 小宝贝儿
Hi, sweet pea.
爸爸想死你了
Oh, daddy missed you so much.
可想了
Yes, he did.
我知道 我也想你
I know. I missed you, too.
你不觉得我至少该被问一声”你好”么
Well, don’t you think I rate a “Hello,” At least?
你好
Hello.
你也好
Hello to you, too.
你打算和我谈谈么
So are you gonna talk to me here?
你打算
Are you gonna–
你打算表现出一点
You gonna show some kind of–
我也不好说 看到我还活着时的宽慰么
I don’t know– Some kind of mild relief that I’m alive?
我是很宽慰 沃尔特
I am relieved, Walt.
同时也很害怕
And scared.
害怕
Scared?
害怕什么
Scared of what?

You.
糟了
Oh, shit.
老天 赶紧说了吧
Jesus, just say it already.
说”我早告诉你了”
Tell me “I told you so.”
在你憋坏之前
Get it out of your system
赶紧说出来
before you need, like, dialysis or something.
这里和伯蒂彻画的一样
It’s exactly like Boetticher’s drawings.
两具尸体在哪里
Where were the two bodies?
在冷库那里 那边
Over by the freezer elevator, over there.
查不出他们的身份吗
No idea who they were?
查不出 都烧得差不多了
Nah, not much left.
很显然牙齿遇到高温的时候
Apparently the teeth do this popcorn thing
会像爆米花一样爆开
when they get too hot,
我也是看了他们才知道
so they tell me.
这个放火的人 做得很完美
Whoever torched it, did it up right.
福林 你这个混♥蛋♥
Fring, you magnificent bastard.
你觉得那是什么
Huh. What do you figure that was?
不知道 是实验设备吗
I don’t know. Some kind of lab equipment?
没准是个摄像头
Maybe a camera?
拜托 乖一点
Come on. Be nice. Just be nice.
说你呢 乖一点
You be nice. Just be nice.
让温道尔也吃点
Let Wendell in there.
如果温道尔吃不到 你们也都别吃了
If Wendell doesn’t eat, nobody eats.
你确定 百分百确定[西语]
Are you sure? Are you completely sure?
那 好 我会转告他[西语]
And what about…? Yes, I will tell him.
我会转告他[西语]
Yes, I will tell him.
古斯塔沃
It’s Gustavo.
他死了
He’s dead.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
住手 住手
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold up! Hold up!
孩子 别挡着我
Get out of my way, kid.
麦克 等一下行吗 听他说
Mike, wait a minute, all right? Let him talk.
“听他说”
“Let him talk.” I am done
我已经听够了
listening to this asshole talk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!