and things have slowed to a crawl at the Big I,
在那里千万小心
no surprises there, either.
好的 等等
All right, hang on.
我不得不打断你一下
I hate to interrupt you here,
我有条爆♥炸♥性新闻
but I do have some breaking news here,
来自北方山谷
now coming out of the North Valley, apparently.
据报道 有家私人养老院发生了爆♥炸♥案
An explosion has been reported at a nursing home,
名叫卡萨·特拉奇拉老院
the Casa Tranquila Nursing Home.
-不是吧 -你听说过那地方
– Oh, no. – You heard of that place.
很遗憾 目前为止还不清楚具体情况
We’ve got very few details on it so far,unfortunately.
最初报道的是
The initial report is, though,
遇难者多达三人
that as many as three people may have been killed.
天呐
Oh, no.
这则新闻令人不安
Now, the news is disturbing.
一旦有新消息
We’re going to get you more information on this
我们会及时播报
just as soon as it comes in.
我能想象 那边情况相当棘手
Situation over there, I imagine, is pretty hectic.
-那里交通情况怎么样 -好
– What’s traffic looking like? – Yeah,
我知道那家养老院在哪里
I know where the nursing home is.
如果你们路过那片区域
If you’re moving through that area,
我们准备说的是东向西行的车道
we’re going to be talking about east and westbound Paseo
就是在北方山谷的那片区域
in that area there in the North Valley.
如果你要穿过那里 请绕开那片区域
Please, you’ve got to avoid that area as you move through.
我们深切悼念这起事故的死者
Our hearts going out to the victims of this tragedy.
我们会第一时间播报本次事故的详尽信息
We’ll bring you more details just as soon as we get them.
欢迎收听小野狼102.5调频
Coming up on Coyote 102.5–
史密斯飞船 戴夫·莱帕德
Aerosmith, Def Leppard.
请锁定本台的新墨西哥台的”驾车随行”节目
Keep it right here on New Maxico’s “Find Us Drive”.
你想用断手制毒吗
You wanna cook with a broken arm?
下一步 二氧化碳
Next step, CO2.
做吧
Do it.
最好能让我听到响声
I better hear them click.
怎么了 你不能老实在上面待着吗
What, you got a problem with stairs?
古斯死了
Gus is dead.
我们还有事要做
We’ve got work to do.
快跑
Vámonos!
他会康复的
Uh, he’s going to pull through.
是吗
Yeah?
对 看上去有生命危险
Yeah, it looked kind of touch-and-go
有那么一会儿 可他会…
there for a while, but he’s gonna–
他会挺过来
he’s gonna make it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
可医生还是坚持说不是因为蓖麻毒素
You know, still saying it wasn’t the ricin.
我不太明白
I don’t understand.
还能是什么
Then what was it?
说最可能是因为
Saying it was most likely
一种名叫铃兰的花
a flower called lily of the valley.
对 这种花很常见
Yeah, it’s– it’s, like, common.
它含有红色果仁
It’s got these red berries on it
味道应该是甜的
that I guess taste sweet,
有时会有小孩子尝鲜
and sometimes little kids eat them
结果就中毒了 就这样
and wind up poisoning themselves, and that’s it,
没别的了
nothing more.
所以古斯终究没有给他下毒
So Gus didn’t poison him after all.
但他还是…
Still, he–
他还是非死不可 对吧
he had to go, right?
绝对的
You’re damn right.
古斯非死不可
Gus had to go.
你知道 我该…
Um, you know, I should–
我该回去了
I should get back.
安德莉亚在等我
Andrea’s waiting.
我在卡萨·特拉奇拉养老院
I’m here at Casa Tranquila,
今早这间敬老院发生了爆♥炸♥
where three people are dead following an explosion
三人丧生
that rocked this elderly care facility earlier today.
爆♥炸♥引发的火球把一件卧室完全烧没了
The fireball completely consumed one resident’s room
还损坏了旁边的公共区域
and damaged common areas nearby.
沃尔特
Walt?
沃尔特 我找个安静点的地方听你电♥话♥
Walt, let me get somewhere where I can hear you.
告诉他汉克叔叔说的对
Tell him Uncle Hank was right. Shh.
沃尔特
Walt?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
你还问我 你还好吗
How am I doing? How are you doing?
我…
I’m, uh…
我还不错
I’m doing quite well.
很好
I’m good.
天呐 沃尔特 有新闻
Jesus, Walt, the news here.
古斯·福林死了
Gus Fring is dead.
他和一个墨西哥贩毒集团成员
He was blown up along with some person
一起被炸死了
from some Mexican cartel,
毒品管制局也不知道怎么回事
and the DEA has no idea what to make of it.
你知情吗
Do you know about this?
-沃尔特 我要你… -结束了
– Walt? I need you to – It’s over.
我们安全了
We’re safe.
是你干的吗
Was this you?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我赢了
I won.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!