in person.

Okay.
记着赫克托·塞拉曼加吗
Remember Hector Salamanca?
那死老头子
Sh– Yeah.
怎么 莫非就那个敲铃铛的老瘸子
What, you mean the old cripple guy with the bell?
恐怕他那嘴比屁♥眼♥儿还紧吧
Rather crap on our floor than talk to us?
不 我♥干♥嘛要记住那个老不死的
No, I don’t remember him at all. Why?
就是这个人
Well, he’s the guy.
他的护理致电我们
His nurse calls us,
说他有事要谈
says he wants to powwow.
所以我们把他请到局里三个钟头
So we have this guy at the office for three hours,
可他就是要和你来谈
and he still just wants to talk to you.
想去那里 连门儿都没有
Do not even think about going down there.
玛丽
Marie.
明摆着就是个阴谋或者圈套
This is clearly a ploy or a trick or something
就是要把汉克诓到外面
designed to get Hank out into the open.
绝对如此
That’s all this is.
-我们也这么想的 -说得好听
– That’s what we thought. – Well.
这家伙已经金盆洗手多年了
It’s been years since this guy’s been a player.
他侄子也死了
His nephew’s gone.
一个亲人都没有
Doesn’t have anybody.
那个护士也查过了 什么都不知道
The nurse checks out– doesn’t know nothing.
完全没有头绪
Guess I just don’t see an angle in it,
完全没有
if there even is one.
当然了 如果你愿意和他谈谈
Of course, if you did want to talk to this guy,
局里肯定是最安全的地方了
there’s not safer place than the office.
我认为这是个坏主意
I don’t think this sounds like a good idea.
我也是 汉克阿姨
Yeah, I agree, Uncle Hank.
这简直太扯了
It is a ridiculous idea,
你绝对不能去
and there is no way you are going to do it,
没得商量
end of story.
汉克 多谢你过来
Hank, thanks for coming down.
没关系 长官 很高兴见到你
No problem at all. Good to see you, sir.
塞拉曼加先生
So Mr. Salamanca.
你有话要对我说吗
You had something you want to tell me?
A E I O
A-E-I-O–
O排
Row O.
P Q R S
P-Q-R-S–
第一个字母是S
First letter– S.
A E I O U
A-E-I-O-U–
第二个字母是U
Second letter– U.
A
A–
B C
B-C–
A E I
A-E-I–
J K
J-K–
A E I
A-E-I–
J K L M
J-K-L-M–
A E I O U
A-E-I-O-U–
U排
row U.
V W X Y
V-W-X-Y–
好吧 够了
All right, that’s enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
滚你…
Suck my —-
谢了 我会拼
Yeah, thanks. I can spell.
这就是你想说的
Well, you got that out of your system now?
要再试一次吗
Shall we try this one more time?
A E
A-E–
F
F–
A E I O U
A-E-I-O-U–
A
A–
B C[‘操蛋’没拼完]
B-C–
行了 我们明白了
Yeah, we– we got it.
真是太抱歉了
I am– I am– I am just so, so sorry.
至少这次他没拉裤子
Well, at least this time he didn’t shit himself.
也算是有进步了
Guess that’s progress.

Yes.
我们有麻烦了
We may have a problem.
我在毒品管制局外面
I’ve got eyes on the DEA.
刚有人进去了
They just had a visitor–
是赫克托·塞拉曼加
Hector Salamanca
我都不知道该说什么了
I don’t even know what to say to you right now.
你就给我坐在这里
You just sit here,
好好想想
and you think about how far
那种行为会给你带来多大的麻烦吧
that kind of behavior is going to get you.
后果很严重 我告诉你
Not far, let me tell you.
改变主意了吗
Any second thoughts?
那我们开始吧
Then let’s get to work.
你好
Hello
平克曼先生
Mr. Pinkman…
你可以走了
you’re free to go.
为什么
Why?
怎么了
What happened?
毒检报告出来了
Tox screen came back.
不是蓖麻毒素
No ricin poisoning.
没想到吧
Surprised, huh?
不 怎么会没想到
No, why should I be?
外套别忘了
Your jacket.
后会有期
Till we meet again.
喂 停车
Yo! Right here.
安德莉亚 我只想问问布洛克的情况
Hey, Andrea, I’m just checking on Brock.
这件事好像
Uh, hey, it sounds like–
我是说 给我回电♥话♥好吗
I mean, listen, just call me if you can, all right?
我现在就回去
I’m headed back over.
对不起 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.

Yes.
我们接到平克曼了
We just picked up Pinkman.
没人看见
No witnesses.
赫克托呢
What about Hector?
里外我都查过了
I’ve checked inside and out.
没有窃听器和摄像头
No wires, no camera,
没人监视
no surveillance.
一小时前有警车巡逻经过
A police cruiser rolled through about an hour ago.
应该只是例行的
Seemed routine.
只有他一个人在房♥里
It’s just him, alone in his room.
很好
All right.
我现在过去
I’m on my way.
这事由我来
Maybe it’s better if–
比较好吧
if I do this myself.
我要亲自动手
I do this.
没问题了
It’s all clear.
在这里等着
Wait here.
什么人才会去找毒品管制局
What kind of man talks to the DEA?
没人
No man.
完全没有
No man at all.
你这个残废的叛徒
A crippled little rata.
多响亮的名号♥啊
What a reputation to leave behind.
你想以这样的方式让后人记住你吗
Is that how you want to be remembered?
这是你最后看我的机会了 赫克托
Last chance to look at me, Hector.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
投票一定是一样的
…the same vote for sure.
你知道吗 又到时间了
Hey, you know what? It’s that time again,
我们该播报些你们自己遭遇的惨痛经历了
where we tell you about your own personal slice of hell
现在是”阿尔布开克午后通勤”时间
known as the Albuquerque afternoon commute.
那里情况有多糟
How bad are things looking out there?
告诉你们 这时候就在往南25公里处
I’ll tell you what. Right now southbound 25
在杰弗逊街右路肩发生了一起事故
has got an accident there at Jefferson on the right shoulder,
所以车辆行径那片区域时
so make sure you stay to the left
请保持靠左行驶
as you move through that area,
在大”I”字形路口请减速行驶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!