我可没法在病房♥里躲个半年
I can’t very well hide out in a nursing home for six months,
抱着侥幸的心理希望他会来
hoping, on the off chance, that he comes back.
他们貌似并不是朋友
It’s not even like they’re friends.
平克曼说看上去他在折磨这老头
Pinkman said it was like he was torturing the old guy.
此话怎讲
What does that mean?
他告诉他说他的最后一个家人已经死了
He told him the last of his family was dead.
他似乎很幸灾乐祸
He seemed to enjoy telling him.
后来 平克曼问他为什么
Afterward, Pinkman asked him about it.
古斯说这个叫迪奥的人
All Gus would say was that this Tio character
曾经杀过一个和他关系很好的人
once murdered someone close to him.
等等 迪奥杀了一个和他关系很好的人
Wait. Tio murdered someone close to Gus?
我知道这并不是什么有利消息
I know it sound not particularly fruitful,
可抱歉 我只有这些信息
but, sorry, that’s all I got.
他们是敌人
They’re enemies,
不是朋友
not friends.
你在这游戏里的下一个数字将是
Your next number in this coverall game,
就是你盖着施莫里的地方
where you cover the whole shmoley,
是B3
is B number 3
就是金发女子和三头熊
like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
那就是在B行里的第3个
That’s number 3 in your B column,
就在O-74后面
followed by O-74.
O-74就在你卡片的另一端
That’s O-74 on the other side of your card.
现在我们得到了我们下一个幸运数字 B-7
Now we have that lucky number– B number 7.
猜到了吗 B-7
Is it lucky for you? B-7.
在I行 2-1
In the “I” Row, 2-1.
我知道你鄙视我
I know you despise me,
我也知道你想看我死掉
and I know how badly you want to see me dead,
可我愿意打赌
but I’m willing to bet
有一个人你肯定更加痛恨
that I know a man whom you hate even more.
我提供你一个复仇的机会
I am offering you an opportunity for revenge.
4-8那一块 就是美国大♥陆♥
Column 4-8, the continental United States,
包括阿♥拉♥斯加州和夏威夷
excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
别按了 我来了
Okay, I’m here.
今早过的还好吗 塞拉曼加先生
How you doing this morning, Mr. Salamanca?
需要什么吗
You need something?
想要拉粑粑吗
You need to go poopie? Huh?
拉过粑粑了吗 拉过了
Did you go poopie already? No?
那你要什么
What do you need?
要我拿字母板过来吗
Want me to get the board for you?
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
A-E-I I行
A-E-I– Row I.
I-J-K-L-M-N
I-J-K-L-M-N–
第一个字母 N
First letter– N.
A-E…
A-E–
E这行
Row E.
E…
E–
第二个字母是E
Second letter– E.
A-E…
A-E–
E这行
Row E.
E…
E–
下个字母还是E
Next letter– E.
A… A这行
A– Row A.
A-B-C-D-…
A-B-C-D–
下个字母是D
Next letter– D.
A… A这行
A– row A.
A-B-C-D-…
A-B-C-D—
下个字母… D
Next letter– D.
A-B…
A-B–
E这行
Row E.
A…
E–
E
E.
E…
E–
A这行 A…
Row A. A–
下个字母是A
Next letter– A.
A-E-I-O-U…
A-E-I-O-U…
还没做完吧 塞拉曼加先生
I don’t think we’re finished, Mr. Salamanca.
A-E-I-O-U…
A-E-I-O-U…
就这个词吗 塞拉曼加先生
Finish the word, Mr. Salamanca.
是”dear”吗 [要姑娘吗]
Is it “Dear”?
是”deal”吗 [想交易吗]
Is it “Deal”?
宝贝 “Dea”不个单词啊 [此处指毒品管制局]
Honey, “Dea” Ain’t a word.
找毒品管制局
拜托别折腾我了
Help me out here.
儿子 什么事
Hey, son, what’s up?
你到底什么时候过来啊
When exactly are you getting here?
我尽快
Uh, just as soon as I can.
老爸 这可不是闹着玩儿的
Look, this is a serious situation,
你怎么那么不当回事呢
and it’s like you’re not taking it seriously
把电♥话♥给我 我跟他说
Give me the phone. Let me talk to him.
儿子 我很当回事
No, son, I am taking it very seriously.
沃尔特 赶紧把电♥话♥给我
Just give it to me, Walt.
我很担心你姑父汉克的安危
I’m very concerned about your Uncle Hank and his safety,
不过不管是谁想害他
but whomever is making these threats against him,
我都向你保证和我绝无牵连
I can assure you there’s absolutely no interest in me.
没人要算计我
I’m not on– on anyone’s radar,
-加上你和你妈 -给我 沃尔特
– and besides your mother and I. – Give it to me. Walter?
听到你儿子说什么了吗
Did you hear what he said?
赶紧过来
Get over here.
别找借口
No more excuses.
玛丽 我会尽快过去
Marie, I will be there just as soon as I can.
-我保证 -先别挂
– I promise. – Hold on.
你不一起劝劝他吗
You want to weigh in here?
没准儿你还能劝得住
Maybe you could talk some sense into him.
玛丽 他该来时自然会来 所以…
Marie, he’ll get here when he gets here, so just…
好好卖♥♥你的空气清新剂去吧
Well, I hope you sell plenty of air fresheners.
最好能成为销♥售♥大王
I hope you just have a banner day over there.
沃尔特 你听着
Okay, Walt?
这里的事用不着你管
Don’t worry about a thing here.
挂了
Goodbye.
也谢谢您
And thank you
“鼎力”支持
for all of your help.
有情况吗
Anything?
-大家好 -你好 史蒂夫
– Hi, everyone. – Hi, Steve.
各位还好吧
How’s everybody holding up?
格米 说曹操曹操就到
Hey, Gomie, just the man I want to see.
过来看看这个
Come here, look at this.
天呐 洗衣店的事就此打住
Jesus, enough with the laundry.
别 别 听我说完
No, no, no, hear me out.
看这配电柜 要是我没弄错
This panel, if I’m reading it correctly,
就是7200安的动力
is a 7,200-amp service.
这里就装了俩
This place has two of them.
对吧
All right?
老兄 这电量可大了
That’s a whole lot of juice, brother.
这规模的洗衣店一般用一半也就够了
Laundry this size typically has maybe half that, okay?
那多出那个是干什么使的
So what’s with the extra panel?
你当你是托马斯·爱迪生啊
What are you, Thomas Edison now?
不 我问了好几个电工
No, I asked a bunch of electricians.
他们有自己的聊天室
They have their own chat rooms,
那地方聊的都是配电什么的
you know, like where all they talk about was wiring?
真♥他♥妈♥邪门 最近什么都能从网上找到
Freakin’ Internet– find anything on it these days.
你什么意见
What do you say?
既然来了 再去摸摸情况吧
Pop over, have another look-see?
听我说
Listen.
我觉得我们可能找到点线索
I think we possibly have a lead on something.
是吗
Yeah?
我们把一个家伙请进了局里
I have this guy down at the office.
他说他有些情报
He says he has some kind of information.
不过 他只肯对你一人讲
The thing is, he’ll only give it to you,
面对面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!