你们两个做了蠢事
the two of you being in danger,
又遇到危险
after doing something idiotic?
谁给你权力砸破我的门
And what gives you the right to break down my door?
听我说 我只需要电♥话♥号♥码 没别的
Look, I just need a number. Okay? That’s all.
你真是烦死人了
You are such a pain in my ass.
你知道吗
You know that?
因为你的缘故 我要丢了工作
You’re the reason I’ve got to go on unemployment
天知道什么时候能再找到
for God knows how long.
我本来盼着
I was at least looking forward
再有半小时就可以走人了
to getting out of here in the next half hour,
可是没门啊
but no!
现在我得在这等上一整天
Now I’ve got to wait around all day
找工人来修好这门
for a plate glass guy to come and fix this door,
谁来掏钱
and who pays for this?
好吧 这么着
Okay, you know what?
我赔你的 我来赔
Here, look. I’m giving you everything,
全算我的 成不
all of it, okay?
一 二 三
There’s one, two, three–
这至少是一千七百块
Look, there’s got to be at least $1,700 there, okay?
修门足够还有富余
That will more than cover the cost of the door.
我道歉
Now, I apologize profusely.
求你了 告诉我号♥码
Please, the phone number.
这样的门可不是一千七百块就能修好的
Door like this is going to cost way more than 1,700.
什么 不就是玻璃门吗 怎么会
What? For a plate of glass? No.
当然会 一定不止
Oh, yeah, I bet it does.
要我说 修这门至少得
I bet you it winds up costing…
两万
20,000.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
修一扇破玻璃门
Who the hell is going to charge $20,000
谁会要价两万
for a plate glass door?
哪有正经装♥修♥商…
There’s no reputable vendor w–
我看现在得两万五了
Now I’m thinking 25.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
对 新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
Yes, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
丽贝卡·西蒙斯的电♥话♥
The number of Rebecca Simmons,
内格拉·阿罗约巷306号♥
306 Negra Arroyo Lane.
能帮我接通吗
Would you connect it for me, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
贝姬 我是沃尔特·怀特
Becky, hi, it’s Walter White.
我有…
Listen, I wa–
我…很好
I’m-I’m– I’m fine.
很好 你怎么样
I’m fine. How are you?
那就好 那就好
Oh, good, good.
对 猫嘛…
Yes, cats are–
听我说 我和斯凯勒不在城里
Listen, Skyler and I are out of town.
我们正在去圣达菲的路上
We’re on our way up to Santa Fe,
小沃尔特刚才说
and Junior just told us
他好像忘记关火炉了
that he thinks he may have left the burner on, on the stove.
对 火还着着呢
Yes, God forbid there’s a fire.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
Well, that’s– that’s why I’m calling.
想请你帮忙
I just wanted to ask,
真不好意思
and I’m sorry to do this,
我家的钥匙你还有吗
but do you still have the key?
还有 太好了
You do? Good.
能不能麻烦你…
And would you be willing to–
你真是我的救星
Oh, you are a life saver.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的 好的 我等你电♥话♥
Yes. Okay. Okay, I’ll await your call.
非常感谢 再见
Thank you so much. Bye-bye.
这就对了
There you go.
贝姬
Becky?
哦 那太好了
Oh. Oh, that’s good.
我就放心了
That’s a relief.
这次多亏你
I owe you one, big time.
他怎么样了
So how’s he doing?
你们至少得给个话
Yo, you could at least say,
别摆这副装蒜的死样子
instead of being a couple of dicks about it.
杰西 如果你对那小男孩还有一点点关心
Jesse, if you cared at all about that little boy,
就证明给我们看
prove it to me.
把你知道的都说出来
Tell us what you know.
我都说过了
I told you what I know.
再说一次
Tell us again.
干什么 以为我是祥林嫂吗
What are you, like– like broken records?
我不过是想帮忙
I was trying to be helpful.
没别的了
End of story.
看来我们得等验毒报告出来了
Guess we’ll have to wait and see what the tox screen says.
看看 还挺舒服的嘛
Oh, look at this. Isn’t this cozy?
你和他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
我和他们说他们只是一群混♥蛋♥
I told them they were a couple of dicks.
真是文采飞扬
He’s a wordsmith.
好了 警探们
Well, Detectives,
谢谢你们
it’s been a pleasure.
现在可以走了
Now, up you go.
礼貌点
Make like you’ve got manners.
表现出你们对法律的尊敬
Make like you respect the rule of law.
再见[法语] 再见[德语]
Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen,
再见[西语] 快滚吧
hasta luego, get the hell out.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
就是这样 别落东西 跟上你搭档
That’s it. Pick it up. Follow your partner.
限你两秒之内
And one, two…
谢谢合作
Thank you.
天呐 你们两个
Christ. You two.
要是我的菊花不幸生了息肉
All I can say is if I ever get anal polyps,
至少我知道该给他们取什么名字
I’ll know what to name them.
你来带我出去的
You gonna get me out of here?
让我想想 不是的
Ah. Hm. No.
就算行也不让你出去
Not even if I could.
听着 联邦调查局会介入调查
You know, the FBI’s going to show up on this ricin thing,
而在这段时间内 你将会被关在这
and then you’re in it for the duration.
你得知道 你在这儿可安全着呢
You know, you’re a lot safer in here.
那帮人刚还在你搭档家里守株待兔
They just tried to get your partner in his own home.
天呐
Jesus.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
暂时没事
Well, he’s okay like a fruit fly’s okay.
我们所剩的时日不多了
We’re all on the clock here,
这真得感谢你们
and thanks for that, by the way.
你们想在老虎头上扑苍蝇
You two want to stick your wangs in a hornet’s nest,
我管不了你们
it’s a free country,
为什么总是我来给你们擦屁♥股♥
but how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?
而你们为我付出了什么
Have you got anything for me?
别和我说这是义务劳动
I mean, tell me I didn’t poke my head up for nothing.
的确
Yeah.
我一直在考虑
I’ve been thinking.
结果呢
And?
卡萨·特拉奇拉
Casa Tranquila.
卡萨·特拉奇拉是什么地方
What’s Casa Tranquila?
是在帕西奥·德拉诺特的一家敬老院
It’s an old folks’ home off Paseo Del Norte.
那孩子告诉我福林把他带到那里
Our boy tells me Fring took him there
拜访了一位病人
to visit one of the patients,
平克曼说这人你一定记得
someone Pinkman says you’ll definitely remember–
迪奥·塞拉曼加
Tio Salamanca.
坐轮椅的一个老头
Old guy in a wheelchair.
不会说话
Um, doesn’t talk,
只能按铃
rings a bell.
我不是说 你想到了吗
I don’t mean “Does that ring a bell?”
我的意思是 那人确实只能
I mean, the guy actually has to
-按铃来交流 -我知道 我记得
– ring a bell. – I– Yes, I know. I remember.
那又怎样 每个特定时期
So what, once every blue moon,
古斯都要去拜访一位前帮派成员
Gus goes and visits an old cartel associate.
那又能怎样
That– That doesn’t help me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!