《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
都死了
…all dead.
你的孙子也死了
As is your grandson.
我想布洛克 可能是被下毒了
I’m thinking Brock may have been poisoned.
这个东西叫蓖麻毒素
This stuff called ricin.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你为什么要给他下毒
Why did you poison him?
你知道谁
Who do you know
可以任由一个孩子被杀而无动于衷吗
who has allowed children to be murdered?
是古斯
Gus!
-我要毙了他 -那让我帮你
– I’m going to kill him. – Then let me help.
别走 别走 别
Don’t go, don’t go, no.
别啊
No.
你对古斯说了什么
What did you say to Gus?
他察觉到我们的行动了 没错
Because he’s on to us. Yeah.
我什么都没说 你说察觉是什么意思
I didn’t say Jack. What do you mean he’s on to us?
他当时正朝着车走去 突然就停住了
He’s walking to his car. Then suddenly he isn’t.
莫非他有什么第六感不成
What, does he have some kind of sixth sense?
老天 你对他说了什么
Jesus, what did you say to him?
现在能让我问个问题吗
Could I ask my own question right now, at this point?
你是不是把炸♥弹♥带进医院来了
Did you just bring a bomb into a hospital?
怎么 我怎么能把它留在车底下
What? Was I supposed to leave it on his car?
那你就能把它带进医院 是吗
What, you’re supposed to bring it into a hospital?
我的天
Oh, my God.
听着
Look.
我们在哪能找到古斯 说个地点
Where can we find Gus? Name a place.
说一个能让他出其不意
Name me one place where I could surprise him,
让他看不见我去找他的地方
where he won’t see me coming.
因为他家 洗衣店
Because his house, the laundry,
餐馆 工厂化农场
the restaurant, the factory farm,
都布满了摄像头
they’re all wired with cameras.
一个地方就行
One place.
好好想想
Think.
杰西 好好想想
Jesse, think.
在哪里 会是哪
Where is it? Where?
因为如果你想不出来
Because if you can’t tell me,
我们就死定了
we are dead.
杰西
Jesse.
我不 我不知道
I don’t– I don’t know.
也许…
Well, maybe–
打扰了 是杰西·平克曼吗
Excuse me. Jesse Pinkman?
是我
Uh, yeah.
你好 我是克莱桥警探
Hi. Detective Kalanchoe.
这位是穆恩警探 阿尔布开克警署的
This is Detective Munn, Albuquerque Police.
我们想知道能否耽误你一点时间
We were wondering if we could have a few minutes of your time,
找个地方聊一聊
maybe go someplace and talk.
聊什么
About what?
抱歉 先生 您是哪位
Sorry, sir, I didn’t catch your name.
聊什么
About what?
有关布洛克·坎蒂略
It concerns Brock Cantillo
以及你对他母亲说的一番话
and a statement you made to his mother.
您何不跟我们走一趟
How about you come with us?
我们只是想了解些情况 不必紧张
We just want to clear a few things up. No big deal.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
不 你没被捕
No, you’re not under arrest.
我们就是聊聊
We’re just talking.
那如果我聊烦了
So if I get tired of talking,
想要起身走人呢
want to get up and leave–
我们希望你不要这样
We’d prefer you didn’t.
你们希望
You’d prefer, so–
杰西 你为什么告诉布洛克的妈妈
Jesse, why did you tell Brock’s mom
那个孩子是被下毒了
that the boy had been poisoned?
我想这件事是…
Look, I think this has been, you know,
你们怎么说来着
uh, what do you call it?
是夸大其辞 因为我的原话是
Overblown, because all I basically said was
“医生有没有想过 布洛克可能是中毒”
“Have the doctors thought maybe Brock got poisoned?”
基于全方面考虑的话
You know, in a cover-all-bases kind of sense.
当然 我肯定他们很感激
Yeah. No, I’m sure they appreciated that,
你帮他们脱离困境
you helping them out like that,
尤其是如此明确地指出了病因
especially with how specific you were and all.
蓖麻毒素 真厉害
Ricin. Wow.
是啊 蓖麻毒素 这可非同一般
Yeah, ricin– that’s definitely a big one.
可不常见
You don’t see that every day,
所以当医生们听说这个
so when doctors, they hear that,
他们高度重视起来
they take it very seriously,
我们也是
as do we,
联调局的人也是
as does the FBI.
好吧
Okay.
不过挺好 你那样尽全力救助
And nice, you trying to help out like that and all,
很具职业素养
you know, professional courtesy,
分享你的专业知识
sharing your expertise.
我没什么专业的
I ain’t go no expertise.
好吗 我只是…
All right? I just, you know–
你只是恰好猜到这种罕见的毒素
You just happen to guess this one rare poison
会是将这小男孩送进医院的病因
might be the thing that put this little boy in the hospital.
恭喜你 因为他的医生
And congratulations, because his doctors,
开始认为你可能是对的
they’re beginning to think that you might just be right.
那你为什么猜蓖麻毒素
So why ricin?
杰西 你怎么会想到那个
Jesse, how did you come up with that?
天 我想我是
Man, I think I’ve–
我不清楚 一定是在《豪斯医生》
I don’t know. I must’ve saw it
之类的电视上看到的
on House or something.
你知道的 像《豪斯医生》
Yeah, you know, like House
或者探索频道
or the Discovery Channel.
有时候你的大脑就会产生这些联想
Sometimes your brain just makes these connections.
-会吗 -我的会
– Does it? – Mine does.
这真有趣
That’s interesting.
我要回去了
Look, I’ve got to get back.
但我们还没聊完呢
But we’re still talking.
那我没被捕 但也不能离开
So I’m not under arrest, but I can’t leave.
那好
So, then,
我想我该叫我的律师 对吧
I guess I should call my lawyer. Right?
我们这只是随便聊聊 杰西
We’re just having a simple conversation, Jess.
继续聊聊不好吗 不要那么严肃
Why can’t we keep talking, keep it light?
兄弟你可知道 凡事一遇到律师
Man, you know how it is when the lawyers get to it.
立刻就操蛋了
Suddenly everything’s a big pissing match,
一贯如此
like, every time.
对抗性太强
Adversarial.
对抗性太强 然后我们就得控告你 等等
Adversarial. Then we gotta book you, blah, blah. Right?
杰西 你该知道自己是有案底的
I mean, you know. You’ve been around the block, Jesse.
你可不是什么好苗苗
You’re no boy scout.
索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman.
我律师
That’s my guy.
是我自己打电♥话♥ 还是你们打
So do I gotta call him, or do you?
你这是搞什么
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我要找索尔 现在就要见他
I need Saul. I need him right now.
那你就破门而入 破门而入
So you break into the place. You just break in!
-我的老天 -可你一直在
– Jesus! – You’re here, by the way.
要是你能接个电♥话♥ 应下门
If you’d had bothered answering the phone or the door,
或许我就不用… 算了
maybe I wouldn’t have– Forget it.
他在不在
Is he here?
你逗我玩呢
Is that a serious question?
他怎么会在这里
Why would he be here?
你知道他在哪儿 是不是
You know where he is, don’t you?
我需要电♥话♥号♥码
I need a number.
听我给你说
Look. Let me explain something to you.
-我的搭档和我… -有危险
– My partner and I… – Are in danger?
你们捅了多大的娄子
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo.
你以为他为什么不在
Why do you think he’s not here?
再说这有什么稀奇的
And how’s that news, exactly,