才怪 你根本不相信
No! You don’t even believe that
古斯的摄像头无处不在
Gus’ cameras everywhere.
拜托 你听听自己的心声
Please. Listen to yourself.
他知道 他自始至终都无所不知
No, he has known everything all along.
你今天都去了哪里 实验室吗
Where were you today? In the lab?
难道你觉得不可能是
And you don’t think it’s possible
是泰鲁斯把你柜子里的香烟拿出来的吗
that Tyrus lifted the cigarette out of your locker?
别傻了
Come on.
你还看不出来吗
Don’t you see?
你是最后一块拼图
You are the last piece of the puzzle.
你正是他所需要的一切
You are everything that he’s wanted.
你现在成了他的毒师
You’re his cook now.
你成了毒师 你还证明了
You’re the cook, and you have proven
没有我 你也可以称得起一间实验室
that you can run a lab without me,
现在你这位毒师有理由杀我了
and now that cook has reason to kill me.
好好想想吧
Think about it!
计划太妙了
It’s brilliant.
那你动手吧
So go ahead.
动手
Go ahead.
如果你认为我有能力做这件事 那就动手吧
If you think that I am capable of doing this, then go ahead.
把子弹射入我脑门
Put a bullet in my head
立马杀了我
and kill me right now.
动手
Do it!
动手
Do it.
我会动手的
I’ll do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去找那狗♥杂♥种♥
I’m going to find the son of a bitch,
然后毙了他
and I’m going to kill him.
不 别去
No, don’t.
他会知道你过去的
He’ll see you coming.
你靠近他前就死了
You’ll die before you get anywhere near him.
我才不管
I don’t care.
杰西 杰西 你只要上车
Jesse. Jesse, just get in your car.
开走就好
Just go.
开走就好
Just drive.
不 怀特老师 不管怎样 我都会杀了他
No, I’m going to do this one way or another, Mr. White.
那让我帮你
Then let me help.
天呐 平克曼先生
Oh, Jesus, Mr. Pinkman,
我不想对你重复了
I’m not going to keep telling you.
除非征得家属允许
Unless the family wants you in there,
不然你不能进来
you’re not allowed.
你不能总这样擅自进来
You can’t keep coming in here like this.
听到了吗 听得懂吗
You hear me? You understand?
平克曼先生 我得叫保安了
Mr. Pinkman, I’m going to call security.
好了 来吧
All right, here we go.
快走吧
Come on now.
平克曼先生 我最后警告你一遍
Mr. Pinkman, final warning.
你现在该去干活了
You need to be at work now.
我告诉过你了 我不去
I already told you. I’m not going.
你这批货要作废了
You’ve got a batch that will be ruined
如果真作废了
and an employer who will be very upset
老板会不高兴的
if that happens.
你以为我会在乎吗
And I could give a shit.
我不走
I’m not leaving here.
如果我老板不满意
If my employer has a problem with that,
他可以自己跟我说
he can tell me himself,
而不是让他的小跟班来传话
not his errand boy.
给我…
Get–
我不认识这个人
Hey, I don’t know this guy!
叫保安来
Call Security!
有人打我
I’m being attacked!
好 这就对了
Yeah, that’s right.
这里有情况
We’ve got a situation.
他应该
注意到我了
他要跟你说话
He’d like to speak with you.
我告诉过你 我不走
I told you, I’m not leaving.
他就在楼下
He’s downstairs.
泰鲁斯把情况都向我汇报了
Tyrus told me what’s happening–
那个孩子的病情
the sick child.
我能理解你有急事
I understand your preoccupation,
可是 杰西 我有生意要做
but, Jesse, I am running a business.
我需要你回到实验室把活干完
I need you back at the lab to complete the cook.
你干完就能回来了
You can return when you’re done.
不行
I can’t.
你一定清楚 这样对我们双方都好
It is, as you must know, in both of our best interests.
楼上那个小男孩快死了
That little boy upstairs is dying.
我不能走 我也根本不想待在这里
I can’t be away. I don’t even want to be here now.
如果他有什么三长两短 我不能不在身边
I can’t be away if something happens, if he–
我深感遗憾
I am very sorry.
我可以帮得上忙吗
Is there anything I can do?
我是这家医院的股东
I am on the board of this hospital.
我可以推荐医生给你
I can recommend doctors,
确保能满足他的一切所需
make sure he gets whatever he needs,
获得最好的治疗
the best treatment.
他没病
He’s not sick.
他是被下毒了
He was poisoned.
怎么会
How did that happen?
那些医生
The doctors–
也不知道
they don’t know.
这批货
This current batch…
现在一定是废了
is surely ruined now.
对吗
Correct?
陪着这个孩子
Stay with the boy.
泰鲁斯会销毁这批货 然后清理容器
Tyrus will dump what’s there and clean the tanks.
你到时再做一批新的
You will start a new batch
等你下周准备好
when you are ready to return…
回归
next week.
来了
There you are.
来了
There you are.
继续走
Keep going.
为什么停步
Why’d you stop?
为什么停步
Why did you stop?
为什么停步
Why did you stop?
快 快
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Come on, come on.
拜托 天呐 拜托
Please. Oh, God, please.
拜托
Please.
不 不 不 别走
No, no, no. No, don’t go.
别走 别走 别走
Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go.
别 别啊
No. No.
他娘…
Oh, sh…
不要啊
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!