可能是被下毒了 明白吗
may have been poisoned. Okay?
什么
What?
这个东西 这个东西叫蓖麻毒素
There’s this stuff, this stuff called ricin.
听起来像米饭的发音
It sounds like “Rice.”
你得去告诉医生
You need to tell the doctors about it.
你为什么这么说 你怎么知道
Why would you say that? How do you know?
那不重要 只要告诉他们 这是个猜想
It doesn’t matter. Just tell them, it’s a guess.
明白吗 蓖麻毒素
Okay? Ricin.
他们会明白你说的是什么
They’ll know what you’re talking about.
杰西 如果你还有什么没告诉我的
Jesse, if there’s something you’re not saying,
你一定得告诉我
you’ve got to tell me–
我得走 我得去见个人
Look, I gotta go. I gotta go see some one.
杰西 对不起
Jesse. Look, I’m sorry.
对不起 我得走了 告诉他们
I’m sorr– I gotta go. Just tell them.
好吗 快 告诉他们
Okay? Now! Just do it!
你好 请让我进去好吗
Hello? Can you buzz me in, please?
让我进去
Buzz me in!
你想干嘛
What do you want?
咱们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你跟谁一起
Who’s with you?
没别人 就我 让我进去
No one, just me. Let me in.
居然跑来这里 真不知道你怎么想的
I don’t know what you’re thinking coming here.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
现在还有关系么
What does it matter?
所有的 所有的一切都要结束了
Everything, it’s all– all coming to an end.
你到底知不知道发生了什么
Do you even know what’s happening?
从头到尾发生了什么
the full scope of what’s happening?
他们把我带去了沙漠
They took me out into the desert.
用布蒙住了我的头
They put a hood over my head
然后开车把我拉到沙漠
and drove me out into the desert,
要我跪下
on my knees.
他们用我的家人恐吓我
They threatened my family,
不光是汉克
and not just Hank.
还有我的妻子 我的孩子
My wife, my children…
现在只是时间早晚的问题
It’s just a matter of time now.
我现在还能保护他们
I was– I was able to protect them for now,
但是
but…
古斯会马上采取行动
Gus is going to make his move…
我 我不知道时间
and I don’t– I don’t know when.
我不知道地点 也不知道方式
I don’t know where or how.
我只知道马上就要开始了
All I know is it’s going to happen.
而我无力阻挡
And I’m powerless to stop him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你干了什么
Why did you do it?
为什么
Why?
杰西 古斯逼得我别无选择
Jesse, Gus gave me no choice.
我不得不打电♥话♥给毒品管制局
I had to call the DEA
来保护我的家人
to protect my family.
我还能怎么做
What else could I do?
不 不 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
No. No, you son of a bitch.
你知道你做了什么
You know what you did.
冷静 冷静
Okay, look, just–
把枪放下
just put the gun down.
好吧 把枪放下 我们谈谈
Okay? Just put it down, and we’ll talk.
行吗
All right?
你告诉我 告诉我 你认为我做了什么
You tell me– tell me what it is you think I did.
布洛克 你为什么要给他下毒
Brock– why did you poison him?
谁是布洛克
Who’s Brock?
你昨晚在我客厅里见过他
You saw him in my living room just last night.
你走到我门前 直接就看到他了
You came to my door, and you looked right at him,
别跟我说你不认识他
so don’t tell me you don’t know him.
那个男孩
The boy.
杰西 我完全不知道那些人是谁
Jesse, I have no idea who these people are.
现在 拜托 好吧 是布洛克
Now, please– Okay, that’s Brock,
是他被下毒了吗
and– and he was poisoned?
蓖麻毒素 他快死了
The ricin! He’s dying
因为有人给了他蓖麻毒素
because someone gave it to him,
而你我二人
and only you and I
是这个世界上唯二
were the only two people on earth
知道这点的人
who knew about it.
等一下
Now wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
也许他去翻了你的口袋 然后
Maybe he went into your pockets and accid–

No!
我有
I had it.
今天早上我的口袋里还有蓖麻香烟
I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning.
我最后一次看见布洛克是在昨天晚上
The last time I saw Brock was last night,
今天早上 我把香烟换到了新口袋里
and this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack.
布洛克根本没可能自己拿到
There’s no way Brock took it himself.
杰西 你根本没想明白
Jesse, you’re not thinking clearly.
听着 你自己说的
Listen, you said it yourself
你今天早上还有
that you had it this morning.
那我怎么可能拿到
Then when could I have possibly gotten it?
你 你让索尔做的
You– You had Saul do it.
-什么 -对
– What? – Yeah.
对 我过去他的办公室
Yeah, I went to his office.
他打电♥话♥给我 说今天一定要见我
He called me and just had to see me today.
他那个大块头保镖搜遍了我全身
His big man-mountain bodyguard patted me down.
他肯定是那时候偷走的 对吗
That’s when he must’ve stolen it off of me, right?
这就是你们的计划 是不是
That’s the plan? Was that the plan?
杰西 为什么
Jesse, why?
为什么 看在上帝的份上
Why, in God’s name,
我为什么要给一个孩子下毒
would I poison a child?
为了报复我
To get back at me.
因为我在帮古斯
Because I’m helping Gus,
这就是你报复的方式
and this is your way
你要在你死之前把我的心活活撕开
of ripping my heart out before you’re dead and gone.
快承认
Just admit it.
承认你的罪行
Admit what you did.
快承认
Admit it!
我什么也没做
I did not do this!
闭嘴
Shut up!
别再撒谎
Stop lying!
我没 我没撒谎
I’m not– I’m not lying.
我没撒谎 你听我说
I’m not lying. Just listen to me.
听我说 我有什么好处呢
Listen to me. What would I have to gain?
怎么可能 怎么可能会
What possible, possible could–
谁 谁会
Who– who would–
上帝啊
Oh, my God.

Hey.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
别笑了
Stop laughing!
我一直在等
I have been waiting.
我等了一整天
I have been waiting all day,
等着古斯
waiting for Gus to send
派他的某个手下来杀我
one of his men to kill me…
居然是你
and it’s you.
你知道谁
Who do you know
谁对于利用孩子毫不愧心吗 杰西
who’s okay with using children, Jesse?
你知道谁可以任由一个孩子被杀而无动于衷吗
Who do you know who has allowed children to be murdered?
是古斯
Hm? Gus!
他总是先发制人
He has– He has been 10 steps ahead of me at every turn,
只有征得了你的同意
and now the one thing that he needed
他才能除掉我
to finally get rid of me is your consent,
现在他得逞了
and, boy, he’s got that now.
你妥协了
He’s got it.
而且他不仅得到了你的同意
And not only does he have that,
还操控你
but he manipulated you
成为了他的枪手
into pulling the trigger for him.
只有我们俩知道蓖麻毒素的事
Only you and I knew about the ricin!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!