错了 是有人不满意我最近的业余活动
No, someone doesn’t like the way I’ve been spending my free time.
什么活动 买♥♥矿石吗
What, minerals?
你不觉得太巧了吗
Timing seem a bit odd to you, huh?
你看 我才刚开始查那个谁
I mean, I start looking into, you know…
福林 突然之间就被禁足了
Fring, and all of a sudden I’m under lockdown for my…
等一下 你说谁
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
古斯·福林
Gus Fring?
炸鸡店老板
From the chicken restaurant?
汉克 你说的是什么呀
Hank, what are you talking about?
个人观点
Just one man’s humble opinion.
仅此而已
That’s all,
不过我认为洛博罗炸鸡馆
but I think Los Pollos Hermanos
是西南最大冰♥毒♥贩的幌子
is a front for the biggest meth distributor in the Southwest
我的上帝 史蒂芬
Oh, my God. Steve…
我的上帝 你们…有在查这件事吗
Oh, my God. Are you– Are you even looking into this?
我们不会放过任何线索
We’re looking into everything,
但是我们的行动必须基于事实而非猜测
but we work on fact, not conjecture,
事实就是 当初袭击你的王八蛋
and the fact is that the scumbags that hit you first
来自墨西哥贩毒集团
were Mexican cartel,
不是什么德资跨国集团
not some German multinational whatever,
更不是肯德基上校[指福林]
and definitely not Colonel Sanders.
哪怕我们有一丁点儿的证据
Now, if we even had a shred of proof–
给你薪水不就是让你找证据的吗
Isn’t that what you get paid to go get?
记得我跟你讲过的洗衣店吧
Remember that laundry I told you about?
是我就从那边开查
I’d start there.
想想啊 兄弟
Come on, man.
完美的冰♥毒♥实验室选址
It’s a perfect spot for a meth superlab.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
万一我猜对了呢
What if I’m right?
即便你猜对了
Even if you were right–
虽然那不可能
and you ain’t–
但是就算你猜对了 我也绝对没有可能
but if you were, there’s no way in hell
拿到法官批准的搜查令
a judge is going to give me a search warrant–
要搜查令干什么
Search warrant?
直接上门访谈的好传统被丢弃了吗
What happened to good, old-fashioned knock and talk?
哦对 我忘了
Oh, that’s right. I forgot.
那从来不是你长项 是不是
You were never very good at those, were you?
-要帮忙吗 -这样的 先生
– Can I help you? – Yes, sir.
我和我兄弟们能不能在你这查一下
My friend and I… we wondered if we could take a look around.
为什么
Why?
-不好意思 你叫什么 -丹尼斯
– Sorry, what’s your name? – Dennis.
丹尼斯 我是史蒂芬·戈麦斯
Dennis. Hey, I’m Steve Gomez.
毒品管制局 禁毒署的
I’m with the DEA, Drug Enforcement.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What, is there– there a problem?
没问题 没你的事
Not for you. No, no problem.
我们只是想检查一下
We’re just wondering if we could take a look around.
我…
I, uh–
能给你讲个事吗
Can I tell you a story?
-行啊 -我抓到一个厨师
– Yeah. – I bust this chef.
他自称是厨师
Well, he says he’s a chef,
可是在餐厅打工
but just because you work at a restaurant
一个汉堡卖♥♥到14块
that charges $14 for a burger,
不能算是厨师
that don’t make you a chef.
顶多是个有手艺的做汉堡的
That makes you a glorified burger flipper,
至少我是这么认为
at least in my book.
总之吧
Anyway,
我们抓了这个携带海♥洛♥因♥的厨师
so we bust this chef– heroin possession.
他就狡辩 “你们在我工装兜里
He says, “Well, just because you found heroin
找到海♥洛♥因♥也不能证明就是我的
“In my chef whites doesn’t make it mine.
说不准是洗工装的洗衣房♥放进去的呢”
Maybe it came from the place that launders my chef whites”
就是你家了
this place.
老哥 我们这儿可没有那东西
Oh, come on, man. I don’t want to do this stuff with you.
我懂我懂
I-I know, I know.
不用你说 我也清楚
You don’t have to say it. I’ll say it for you.
他就是满嘴胡编乱扯
His story is a big load of steaming horse shit.
你这儿能找到海♥洛♥因♥
I mean, we’re going to find heroin here
拉♥登♥早都抓住了
like we’re going to find Jimmy Hoffa. Right?
问题是 这厨子的老爹
The thing is, is that the chef’s daddy
是联邦参议员
is a United States Senator.
我不告诉你是哪个
I’m not going to tell you which one,
你八成也能猜出来 是吧
but you probably know who he is, right?
所以现在我的浪费时间
So now I’ve got to waste my time
核实这个做汉堡的编的瞎话
checking out this burger flipper’s story,
如果我不查 他老子就会给我小鞋穿
and if I don’t, his old man’s going to jam me up,
给我的助手 我们整个组的人穿
my ASAC, my whole entire office.
政客难缠啊
Politics, huh?
你意下如何
So what do you think?
是这么回事
Listen, you know what?
我得跟老板请示 他出城去了
I have to check with my boss, and he’s out of town,
我也不能保证很快联♥系♥到他
and I can’t promise I’ll reach him anytime soon either, you know?
那就只好这么办了
Well, yeah, that’s probably the way to go,
我得申请搜查令
so I’ll have to go get a warrant,
一切按部就班来
and we’ll do it official,
那样的话你们今天就得停业
but you’re probably going to have to close down for the day.
什么 为什么
What– why?
二十个探员四处查看
Twenty agents poking around?
想想吧 只我们俩来岂不是少了很多麻烦
Come on, it’ll be less trouble if it was just us two,
你决定
but your call.
只有你们两个
Just the two of you?
你们会很快的是吧
You’ll make it quick, right?
丹尼斯 我们来去如风
Dennis, we’ll be like the wind.
那成
O-Okay.
-你跟他说 -行啦
– Could you tell him? Okay.
成啦
Okay.
丹尼斯 能不能帮忙把工人请出去
Oh, and, Dennis, can you clear out some of your people for us?
免得狗嗅错了
Confuses the dog’s nose.
需要关机安静多久
So how long we gotta be quiet down her?
之后会怎么样
Then what happens after this,
假如他们没发现地下室 把我们都逮走的话
provided they don’t find their way in here and bust our asses?
我是不是就 这辈子都
I’m gonna be, like, stuck down here in a laundry hamper
困在洗衣房♥地下了
for the rest of eternity?
我这话你记住
No, I’m going on record.
真是操蛋
This– This blows.

Hello.
找你
For you.
是我
Yeah?
你知不知道地面上发生了什么事
Do you know what’s happening upstairs?
我清楚得很
I have a pretty good idea.
这都是拜你的前搭档所赐
This is all the result of your former partner.
你现在懂了吗
Do you understand now?
为什么不能这样下去
Do you see why this can’t continue?
我都明白
You know, I get it.
他是个混账王八蛋
The guy’s a complete and total dick,
可我不能
but I can’t–
我说过的话没变
I’m not signing off.
懂吗
Okay?
我之前说过了
Like I said,
如果怀特老师
if something final
有个三长两短
happens to Mr. White,
你我就有麻烦了
we are going to have a problem.
你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do?
我会做出适当的回应
There will be an appropriate response.
适当 是什么意思
Appropriate? What does that mean?

Hello?
他们走了
They’re gone.
可以开工了
We’re good.
这里是沃尔特·怀特
You have reached Walter White.
请在嘀声后 留下你的姓名
At the tone, please state your name,
电♥话♥号♥码 和打来的原因
number, and the reason for your call.
谢谢合作
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!