That’s right. So what?
“所以呢”
“So what”?
你说呢 难道你看不出
Isn’t it obvious to you
古斯在打什么主意吗
what Gus is planning?
他想让你代替我
He’s going to use you to replace me.
他觉得你不再需要我了
He doesn’t think you need me anymore.
杰西
Jesse–
杰西 如果你同意取代我的话
Jesse, if you agree to replace me,
他会杀了我的
he will kill me.
你把你的连襟带到了实验室
You brought your brother-in-law to our lab.
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病啊
What the hell’s wrong with you?
那不是我的错 杰西 求你了
That’s not my fault. Jesse, please–
我跟你没话说
We’re through talking.
你得帮我 求你了
You gotta help me. Please.
上一次我找你帮忙的时候
The last time I asked for your help,
你对我说
you said
“希望我被装进塑料桶“
“I hope you end up buried
”埋在墨西哥的沙漠里”
in a barrel in the Mexican desert.”
你完了
You are done.
被炒了
Fired.
不要再去实验室
Do not show your face at the laundry again.
远离平克曼
Stay away from Pinkman.
永远
Do not go near him.
不要靠近他一步
Ever.
听见了吗
Are you listening to me?
不然怎样
Or else you’ll do what?
你说什么
What did you say?
远离平克曼
Stay away from Pinkman…
不然的话
or else you’ll do…
你要怎样
what?
杀了我
Kill me?
如果你能杀我
If you could kill me,
你早就下手了
I’d already be dead.
但你不能
But you can’t.
你不能杀我
You can’t kill me
因为如果你杀了我
because Jesse wouldn’t cook for you
杰西就不会帮你制毒
if you did.
对不对
That’s it, isn’t it?
尽管你千方百计挑拨我们反♥目♥
No matter how hard you tried to turn him against me,
给他洗♥脑♥
screw with his head
让他恨我
so that he would hate my guts,
可他还是
and he still…
不许你杀我
won’t let you do it.
暂时而已
For now.
他会想通的
But he’ll come around.
同时 你连襟的问题
In the meantime, there’s the matter of your brother-in-law.
你承诺过会解决的
He is a problem you promised to resolve.
但你失败了
You have failed.
现在轮到我来对付他了
Now it’s left to me to deal with him.
不行
You can’t–
如果你胆敢阻拦我
If you try to interfere,
那问题就会简单多了
this becomes a much simpler matter.
我会杀了你老婆
I will kill your wife.
你儿子
I will kill your son.
还有你那刚出生的女儿
I will kill your infant daughter.
太棒了
Great.
这下可好 我才刚跟她说
Perfect, you know. This is just…
你们是我最得意的手下
I told her you were my A-team.
那是天意
It was an act of God.
天意不可违啊
Ain’t no accounting for no act of God.
至少支票已经寄出去了
Check’s in the mail, at least.
你好 怀特夫人
Oh, hello, Mrs. White.
好消息是国税局的帐已经付清了
The good news is the IRS has been paid off.
坏消息是
The bad news is…
天呐
Jesus!
不管那么多了
Well, here goes nothing.
悠着点
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down!
-怎么回事 -索尔
– What the… – Saul.
你怎么听说的
How did you hear?
什么 听说什么
What? H-Hear what?
伙计们 出去 出去
Uh, guys, go, go, go.
赶紧走
Scram. Wh–
-你到底出什么事了 -索尔 索尔
– What the hell happened to you? – Saul, Saul,
你之前跟我提过的那个人
this man that we spoke of before–
你说这个人
this– this person that you said
能帮我消失 让我过上崭新的生活
could– could disappear me, give me a whole new life–
-对 -还能确保我永远不被发现
– Yeah. – and make sure that I’m never found.
-对 -我需要他
– Yeah. – I need him.
索尔 古斯准备杀我全家
Saul, Gus is gonna murder my whole family.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我现在就需要他
I need this man now.
-索尔 立马就要 -索尔 -好 好
– Saul! Now, Saul! – Yeah, yeah.
你应该明白这可没有回头路
You understand there’s no coming back from this?
你会得到新的社保号♥码和新的身份证
You’re gonna get new Socials and new identities.
不可以再联♥系♥朋友或亲戚
You can’t contact your friends or relatives ever again.
好的 当然 我明白
All right. Yes, yes, I understand.
你怎么说服
How are you gonna sell this
你妻子和你十几岁的儿子
to that wife of yours and your teenage son?
我别无选择
I have got no choice.
有极端危险分子想要你的命
You’re wanted by some pretty scary individuals,
再加上法网难逃
not to mention the law.
你属于个高危顾客
You’re a high-risk client.
得用顶配服务才行
You’re gonna need the deluxe service.
-需要花费… -多少钱
– It’s gonna cost you. – How much?
我最后一次得到的顶配报价是12万5千
The last quote I got on the deluxe was 125 grand.
你有四个人需要消失掉
But you got four people to vanish.
至少得50万才行
It’s gonna be at least half a million.
-而且他只收现金 -我有现金 赶紧
– And he accepts cash only. – I’ve got the money. Now come on.
-拜托 -给
– Please! – Here.

Okay.
这是一家吸尘器修理公♥司♥
This– This is a vacuum cleaner repair company.
你以为会是什么名头 伊♥斯♥兰♥快速藏匿公♥司♥不成
What’d you expect, Haji’s Quick-Vanish?
我根本不知道这人的名字
I don’t even know the guy’s name.
你只要打那个号♥码 然后留言
You just call that number and you leave a message.
告诉他们你需要一个新的吸尘器
You tell them that you need a new dust filter
要胡佛牌增压式大功率吸尘器 型号♥60
for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, Model 60.
我都写在上面了 他会在五分钟后回电
I wrote it right on there. He’ll call you back in five minutes.
好的 可以
Okay. Okay, fine.
他要多久能打点好
How long does it take for him to arrange?
这家伙速度很快 你现在生死攸关
The guy works fast. I mean, that’s the game here.
得赶紧让你全家收拾好
You gotta have your family packed
在你打电♥话♥前都准备好出发
and ready to go before you make the call.
他会告诉你见面地点
He’ll tell you where to meet him.
万事具备前他会把你妥善安置
He’ll put you up in a safe house until everything is set.
可你得带好现金
But you gotta bring the money.
他没全额收款前是不会出一分力的
He doesn’t lift a finger unless he’s paid in full.

Okay.
-索尔 -我不能说这是我的荣幸
– Saul – Can’t say it’s been a pleasure,
-可 -我要你再为我做一件事
– but– – I need you to do one more thing for me.
你得打电♥话♥到毒品管制局
You need to call the DEA,
你得告诉他们古斯要对汉克下手
and you need to tell them that Gus has a hit out on Hank.
不 你一定得帮我
No, you have to do it for me.
兄弟 我还要在这儿混呢
Buddy, I gotta go on living here.
我活得很爽 还不想寻死
I’m way too comfortable in my wingtips-
那就打匿名电♥话♥
Just call anonymous then.
-你去打匿名电♥话♥ -不行 不行
– You call anonymously! – I can’t! I can’t!
我是半个毒品管制局的人
I’m practically in the DEA family.
连圣诞晚会都去过 求你了
I go to their Christmas parties, for Christ’s sake.
他们认识我 听得出我的声音 会露馅的
They know me. They know my voice. They’ll know me.
求你了 为我办这件事吧 求你了
Please, you gotta do it for me. I’m begging you.
-求你了 求你了 -不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!