Nah, nah. It’s a regular Tahoe.
带手控的
It’s got hand controls.
我下了单 大概一个星期就能到货
I ordered it. It should be here in about a week.
虽然不愿意常开那玩意
I don’t expect to be in it long,
不过总得自己出门
but I gotta get around on my own
别总给大家当累赘
and stop being such a damn burden to everyone.
失陪一下
Oh. Sorry.
洗车场的事
Car wash business.
是我 方便讲话吗
Hey, it’s me. Can you talk?
你说吧
I can listen.
好吧 他没有枪
Fair enough. He doesn’t own a gun.
至少没有合法购买♥♥的枪♥支♥
At least not one that he bought legally.
家里的安保系统也没装
Nor does his home security system
那类紧急救援按钮装置
have any kind of panic button arrangement.
所以依我看 可以过去搞了
So, way I see it, we’re good to go.
主要看你是不是还想这样处理
That is, if this is still how you want to handle it.
我说过了 不想任何人受到伤害
Like I said, I don’t want anyone hurt.
对他唯一的要求就是开出支票
All I want is for him to write a check.
放心好了
Yeah. It’s gonna be fine.
我派我最得意的手下搞定
I’ve got my A-team on it.
有什么可以效劳的吗
Can I help you?
有 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你们不能就这么…
You just can’t…
究竟什么情况
What’s this about?
贝内克先生 告诉你什么情况
I’ll tell you what this is about, Mr. Beneke.
情况就是你得和我尽量把修尔伺候高兴了
This is about you and me doing our best to keep Huell happy.
修尔 谁是修尔
Huell? Who’s Huell?
这位就是
This is Huell.
修尔 你高兴吗
Huell, you happy?
一般般
Reasonably.
什么惹你不高兴了
What would make you unhappy?
这个小王八蛋不听话
This little mofo not doing what he’s told.
那要是你还不高兴
And if you were to become unhappy,
贝内克先生敢不管吗
Mr. Beneke wouldn’t care for that?
量他也不敢
I’m gonna say no.
好了 现在你明白了
Well, there you have it.
赶紧去拿支票簿
Let’s go find your checkbook.
行了吗 走吧 好嘞
Ready? Here we go. All right.
咱走着 迈开步子
We’re walking, we’re swinging our feet.
就这样 很好
There you go. Very nice.
你这房♥子还不赖啊 这边
Beautiful place you have here. This way.
听好了 一共是617,226美元…
So, the amount’s gonna be for $617,226–
我可没有那么多钱
I don’t have anywhere near that kind of money.
少来这套
Hold that thought.
忘说了 我们知道你账户里有多少
Forgot to mention we know exactly, down to the penny,
一个子儿都瞒不了
how much money’s in your checking account.
现在明白了吗
Okay? Understand?
还想说刚才那套鬼话吗
You still want to say that stuff from before?
大概不敢了吧
Maybe not. So,
617,226块
$617,226
外加3毛1分
and 31 cents,
开给国税局
made payable to the Internal Revenue Service.
什么
W-What?
等等 这是斯凯勒
Wait. This is, uh, Skyler’s…
斯凯勒·怀特派你们来的
Skyler White sent you?
谁派我们来并不重要
Doesn’t matter who sent us. For right now,
现在你唯一该操心的是手里那个
all you have to do is worry about that.
天呐 这可是大水冲了龙王庙了
Oh, my God. This is a giant misunderstanding.
斯凯勒是我非常好的朋友 知道吗
Skyler is a dear friend of mine, all right?
让我给她打个电♥话♥ 我们就…
Let me call her. We’ll, uh…
慢着 贝内克先生 你搞错了
No, you’re misunderstanding, Mr. Beneke.
打电♥话♥已经晚了 现在得开支票了
Phone-call time is over. This is check-writing time.
简直疯了 斯凯勒绝不会这样对我的
This is crazy. Skyler would never do this to me.
赶紧坐下 开支票
Sit down and write!
这就对了
There you go.
617,226美元
$617,226
31美分
and 31…
很好
Yeah. Right.
这才听话嘛
You got it.
修尔 现在高兴了吗
Huell, you happy?
修尔高兴了
Huell’s happy.
好吧
All right.
别的我们都帮你填写好了
Everything else has been filled out for you.
我们只需要
All’s we need
你在这里
is a signature
签个名
right there.
很好
Great.
困难的都做完了
Hard part’s over.
接下来
Here’s what happens next.
修尔留在这里陪你
Huell’s gonna hang here with you.
我争取在五点之前
I’m gonna make sure I get this down to UPS
把这个寄出去
before 5 o’clock.
回来的路上买♥♥点三明治
On the way back, I’m gonna grab some sandwiches.
然后接下来的几天 咱们三个
The three of us can hang out,
可以一起打打牌 看看电视什么的
play cards or watch TV or whatever
直到你的支票兑现为止
for the next couple of days until the check clears.
没问题吧
Painless, right?
除非你这连有线电视都没有
Unless you don’t have cable,
那可就糟透了
in which case is gonna suck.
那么
So…
非得让我躲在脏布堆里吗
Does the laundry have to be dirty?
不是
Nope.
有人在这里制过毒
Someone cooked here.
你失踪了四天
You’ve been out of commission four days.
你以为没了你
Think we’re gonna shut down the whole operation
我们就不开工了吗
just for you?
是谁 谁制的毒
Who cooked? Who was here?
那些后空翻是怎么做出来得
Now, how are you doing all those backflips?
-告诉我 -小子
– Tell me. – Chico.
我要追上你了
Oh. Oh, I’m gonna get you.
要追上了
Oh, I’m gonna get you.

Jump.
按动手柄
You’re just pressing buttons,
就能玩出各种花样
and it makes you do magical stuff.
-才不是 -就是
– No. – Yes.
你作弊
Cheater.
谁赢了
Who’s winning?

I…
看看你 看看
Look at you. Look at…
-我做了101次后空翻 -你
– 101 backflips I did. – Oh, you.
你先替我玩
Hey, keep it going.
放松 放轻松
Relax, relax.
你麻烦大了
Oh, you’re in trouble.
老妈出马
Mama’s in the house.
杰西
Jesse.
干什么 我很忙
What do you want? I’m busy.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我没话和你说
I got nothing to say to you, man.
杰西 求你了 我很抱歉
Jesse, please. I’m sorry.
一分钟 只要一分钟
Just one minute. That’s all I ask.
从这里滚出去
Get the hell outta my house.

Come on.
给我一分钟
Just give me one minute!
听我解释
Let me just explain myself here.
好吧 听我
Okay. Let me–
闭嘴
Shh! Shut up.
好 好
All right. All right. Okay. Okay.
我很抱歉
All right. I’m sorry.
我知道
I know
你在一个人制毒
that you have been cooking without me.
是啊 所以呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!