那你可有麻烦了
Then you’ve got a problem.
我们回来了
Hi. We’re home!
在写作业吗
You doing your homework?
在写
Yeah.
30分钟后开饭
Well, dinner is in about 30.
抱歉打到你家里
Hey. Sorry to call you at home,
我想你可能没收到我的信息
but I think maybe you’re not getting my messages.
或者是不想跟我讲话
That, or you just don’t feel like talking to me.
不管怎么说 我打电♥话♥是为了
Anyway, why I’ve been calling
我们之前谈的那件事
is because that thing we discussed?
我考虑过了
Well, I’ve been thinking, and, uh,
我决定我不能那样做
I decided I can’t do it.
我知道你一定不想听到这样的消息
I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear,
但是希望你能够理解
but hopefully you’ll understand,
如果你想再谈这件事
and if you wanted to talk some more about it,
也没关系
that’s fine.
给我回电♥话♥ 我都在
So call me. I’m all around.
请进
Come on in.
首先 你要知道我明白你的处境
First, I want to tell you that I get it.
从你讲的情况来看
From what you’ve told me,
沃尔特赌钱的状况
this situation with Walt’s gambling
好像很严峻
sounds…intense.
没错 事态严峻
Yeah, it definitely was
而且越发棘手
and continues to be.
所以
So
如果你乐意帮忙
I would greatly appreciate it
我将非常感激
if you would just help me out here.
我已经考虑了很久
Well, I have thought long and hard about this,
现在
and, uh…
我想要这样做
here’s what I want to do.
沃尔特没事吧
So is, uh, Walt gonna be okay?
你跟他有联♥系♥吗
Are you in contact with him?
他很好
Um, he’s fine.
好 那就好
Good. That’s good.
他还不知道你给我…
He doesn’t know about you offering, uh…
对 完全不知道
No, absolutely not,
而且我也不打算让他知道
and I mean to keep it that way, so…
61万7千美元
$617,000
抬头写的我
written out to me.
什么意思
Uh, what is this?
我不能要你的钱
I can’t take your money.
为什么
Oh? And why is that?
因为毕竟
Because at the end of the day,
用赌博赢来的钱去还债…
paying my debt with illicit gambling winnings…
我也说不好 就是感觉不太对
I don’t know. It feels wrong.
感觉不太对
It feels wrong?
我是这样感觉的
To me, it does. Uh-huh.
我不是对你和沃尔特有成见
I’m not judging you or Walt.
只是我心里不太舒服
I’m just saying I feel uncomfortable with it.
泰德
Well, um, Ted,
我们之所以陷入今天的困境
the whole reason we’re in this mess
都是因为你让我帮你做假账
is because you had me cooking your books.
你这个始作俑者
So when did wrong
几时学会”不作恶”了
suddenly become a problem for you?
打住 当时不过是一时情急
Now, hold on. That was a one-time measure.
我当时是一心为了保护我的员工
I took an honest attempt to protect my employees
挽救我父亲的公♥司♥
and save my dad’s company.
那或许是个错误
And it might’ve been a mistake,
可也不说明我现在应该错上加错
but that’s no reason to go out and make another.
不 泰德 眼前这才是大错特错
No, Ted. This is the big mistake right here.
你欠联邦政♥府♥61万7千美金
You owe the federal government $617,000.
你不还钱 他们不会放过我
If you do not pay them, they will come after you,
然后会追查到我
and then they will come after me.
如果他们来审查我的生意
And if they audit my business,
就会发现我和沃尔特买♥♥下洗车场
find out that Walt and I paid for it
花的将近一百万美元
with close to a million dollars
都是未上税的赌博收入
in untaxed gambling winnings,
我们也会进监狱
we will go to prison,
去陪你
where you will already be.
你明白了没有
Do you understand?
我明白你很担忧
I understand you’re upset,
可是你也说得太严重了
but I think you’re overstating things, too.
没人会进监狱的
No one’s going to prison.
我的上帝 你怎么就听不懂呢
Oh, my God. How are you not following me here?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Fine.
就假设我听了你的
Let’s say I take your advice.
交上国税局的罚金 又能怎样
I pay the IRS. Then what?
你就不欠税了
Then you don’t owe them.
对 可是我还欠银行钱呀 斯凯勒
Okay. But I still owe the bank, Skyler.
我还是要破产
I’m still gonna go bankrupt.
失去产业和家园
I’ll lose my business and my home.
女儿们也不得不退学
I still have to pull my girls out of school.
交上那愚蠢的罚金
Just because I pay some stupid fine
丝毫不能改变我的生活已经被毁掉的事实
doesn’t make my life any less ruined.
如果我没理解错的话
So, if I’m understanding you correctly,
你的意思是 你不能接受我给你的钱
you’re saying you can’t take the money I gave you,
但是可以接受一笔更多的钱
but you can take a larger amount.

No.
我只是说
I’m just saying,
尽管我非常感激
as much as I appreciate the gesture,
可是你给我的钱改变不了任何事情
the money you gave me doesn’t really change anything.
-因为钱不够多吗 -不是 不是
– Because it’s not enough? – No. No.
别误解我的意思
Don’t twist my words.
不是钱多钱少的问题
This isn’t about amounts.
而是我有我的坚持
This is about me doing the right thing.
泰德 你是在敲诈我吗
Ted, are you blackmailing me? What?
没有 没有敲诈
No. Blackmailing?
天呐
God.
我想我可能是没有说明白
I feel like I’m not explaining things right.
我看你已经说得很明白了
I think you’re explaining it fine.
我注意到
I notice that, uh,
这上面的
this is for…
数额好像比我给你的少
less than what I gave you, by the way.
那是我租的奔驰
That’s the Mercedes.
在我知道这钱从哪来之前租的
I leased it before I knew where the money came from.
现在你知道 你肯定要把车给还了
Mmm. And now that you know, you will, of course, be returning it?
租约蛮苛刻的
Well, the leases are pretty ironclad,
我得去看看有没有可能
so I have to see what’s possible.
可是我会尽我所能的
But, yeah, I’m gonna do my best.
我会尽快还你钱的
And I will pay you back as soon as I can.
我不需要你还我 泰德
I don’t want you to pay me, Ted.
我要你还给他们
I want you to pay them.
可是 斯凯…
But, Skyl–
重写一张支票
Try it again. Write a new check.
-斯凯勒 -同样的数额
– Skyler– – Same amount.
只是这一次 把收款人
Only this time, made payable–
-我们这是怎么了 -把收款人
– What happened to us? – Make it payable
写成国家税收局
to the Internal Revenue Service.
我不能
I can’t.
你必须得写
You have to.
说真的 我不能
Actually, no, I don’t.
快给我写
Write it.
麻烦找索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman, please.
告诉他事关重大
Tell him it’s important.
是的
Yeah.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你好 赫克托
Hello, Hector.
他们都死了 赫克托
All of them, Hector.
伊兰迪奥先生
Don Eladio,
帕科先生 塞萨尔 罗纳尔多
Don Paco, Cesar, Renaldo,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!