潜在的污染源给清理掉
up every possible source of contamination,
在那之后 我们再开始制毒
and only then we cook.
懂了吗
Comprende?
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是你老板带来
I’m the guy your boss brought here
来教你怎么做的
to show you how it’s done,
要是你就这样管理你的实验室 怪不得
and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder.
你该庆幸他没把你开除
You’re lucky he hasn’t fired your ass.
现在 要是你不想这样的话
Now, if you don’t want that to happen,
我建议你别再像娘们一样哀诉
I suggest you stop whining like a little bitch
并且按照我说的做
and do what I said.
开始清理
这里是沃尔特·怀特家
You have reached Walter White.
请听到嘟声后留下你的姓名 号♥码
At the tone please state your name, number,
和您打来的缘由
and the reason for your call.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
爸爸 你在不
Dad! You there?
我在门外
I’m outside.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道你在家 你的车都在
I know you’re home. Your car is here.
你都没来我的派对
You missed my party,
我就想你一定发生了什么事
which feels like something’s gotta be really wrong.
再联♥系♥不到你我就要报♥警♥了
I’m… I’m gonna have to call 911.
我不知道我现在还能做什么
I don’t know what else to do.
老爸
Dad?
要进来就快进吧
Come in if you’re coming in.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
发生了什么
What happened?
我卷入了一场斗争
I got into a fight.
你说什么 斗争
What do you mean, a fight?
什么样的斗争
Like, what fight?
你准备现在和我说吗
Are you going to talk to me here?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在打电♥话♥给妈妈
I’m calling Mom.
别打
Don’t do that.
听着 我
Look, I–
我十分感谢你的关心
I appreciate that you’re concerned.
可我没事
I’m fine.
别打给你妈
Just do not call your mother.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because…
我又开始赌博了
I was gambling.
要是你告诉你妈
If you tell your mother,
天哪 我就会
God, I just would–
我会被她无休止的烦死的
I would never, never hear the end of it,
所以 求你了
so please…
这能成为我们之间的小秘密吗
Can we just keep this between us?
能为我保守这个秘密吗
Would you do that for me?
把它埋在心底
Just keep it to yourself.
我就是不明白
I don’t understand.
你怎么会卷入一场斗争
How’d you get into a fight?
而且是和谁啊
And with who?
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
都是我自己造成的
And it’s my own fault.
都怪我
I had it coming.
爸爸 没关系
Dad, it’s okay.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
我太对不起你了
I just– I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
爸爸
Dad…

Come here.
别这样 爸爸 没关系
Come on. Dad, it’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
求你了 没关系
Please, it’s– it’s okay.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
没关系
It’s okay.
别哭了
It is. Come on.
别哭了
Come on.
没关系
It’s okay.
你生日过得怎样
Hey, how was your birthday?
还不错 你好好休息
Good. Get some rest.
好的
Okay.
那辆新车
The new car?
是你开过来的吗
Did you drive it here?
是的
Yeah.
真不错
That’s good.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
当然啦
Uh, sure.
我当然喜欢
I do.
开起来感觉不错
It drives great.
太好了 杰西
That’s good, Jesse.
太棒了
Yes.
干的好
Well done.
第一批货
First of many.
你说什么
Yeah?
什么意思
What’s that mean?
你能留下了
You’re staying.
现在你归卡特尔集团了
You belong to the cartel now.
你不能这么随便就来我这里
You can’t come to my work like this.
人人都认识你
You’re too recognizable.
你这张脸印在
Your face is plastered
方圆五英里每个站牌广♥告♥上
on every bus bench within a 5-mile radius.
公众人物也得洗车啊
Celebrities have to get their cars washed,
和别人一样
just like everybody else.
要是没急事我也不会来的
Look, I wouldn’t have come if it wasn’t important.
-行吧 -什么事
– Okay? – What is it?
我直接见了你那位贝内克先生
Well, I went ahead and met with your Mr. Beneke,
本人正式再次强调 愚蠢
which I will say again, loudly and for the record, bad idea.
嗯 但总比坐牢强 对吗
Yes, but it is better than prison. Correct?
算是吧
Marginally,
所以我才按你说的把钱给了他
which is why I disbursed the funds as you requested.
很好啊
All right, good.
不过我不信他真的吃这套
Yeah, I can’t believe he actually bought it–
突然就蹦出个”波吉特阿姨”
“Great-aunt Birgit.”
简直胡扯 可你一意孤行
What? But you called it.
人们对眼皮底下招摇撞骗的垃圾
I guess people see those zeroes dance before their eyes,
都能够视而不见
it’s kind of like highway hypnosis.
行了 到底什么情况
All right, so what’s the problem?
对待这位富家公子哥的态度
Let’s just say you and I
我没有你
don’t wear the same rose-colored glasses
那么乐观
where Johnny Fabulous is concerned,
所以我查了他银行账户
so I kept an eye on his bank accounts,
调出了他信用记录
and I pulled his credit report.
还是注意下上面的时间吧
If you would, note the time on that.
昨天下午3:54
3:54 P.M. Yesterday.
就在从我那里离开三个钟头
Three hours after leaving my office.
他买♥♥了辆奔驰SL550
He bought a Mercedes SL550.
其实算租的 可也付了4500块
He’s actually leasing it, but he put 4,500 down.
每月还要交1830
He’s going to pay 1,830 a month–
够拽的吧
fully loaded.
我意思是他甚至搞了个电热方向盘
I mean, he even got the heated steering wheel,
这又多了6300块
but that’s upwards of 6,300
不用向国税局申报
that won’t be going to the IRS.
就是想让你知道这个
I just thought you might like to know,
就像我当初告诉过你的一样
loath as I am to say I told you so.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?

Hey.
怎么样
How you doing?
挺好
Good.
你呢
How are you?
我很好 不过你妈肯定担心得要死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!