《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
告诉我一件事
我要他干什么
那上面都有我的签名
My signatures are all over those boxes.
我不能被审计
I cannot be audited.
与卡特尔集团的关系已经无法维系
Circumstances with the cartel are untenable.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
他们想让我去墨西哥
They want me to go to Mexico.
卡特尔集团想要你的配方
The cartel wants your formula.
给我滚 别再回来了
You get the fuck out of here and never come back.
你能行得
You can do this.
这里是沃尔特·怀特家
You have reached Walter White.
请在提示音后留下的名字
At the tone please state your name, number,
电♥话♥及留言
and the reason for your call.
谢谢
Thank you.
第三通了
Third try.
沃尔特 如果你在家 请接电♥话♥
Walt, if you’re there, please pick up.
我真的想和你一起做这事
Okay. Well, I really wanted to do this together,
但是我已经听见他起床的声音了
but I can hear him getting up,
我也没法让他不看到那东西
and it’s not like I can keep him from seeing the thing,
所以对不起 我已经等你很久了
so I’m sorry, but I’ve waited as long as possible,
现在只好一个人来了
and I– I guess I’m going to have to go ahead without you,
给我回电♥话♥
so call me.
十六岁生日快乐
Oh. Hey, happy birthday, sweet sixteen.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
我还以为你要睡过去呢
Of course, I thought you might sleep through it.
既然都快到中午了
So since it’s almost– oh, noon,
那你生日的第一个重大决定就是
I think your first big birthday decision
吃早饭还是午饭
is breakfast or lunch.
吃薄饼吧
Um, pancakes?
没问题
Pancakes it is.
能帮我个忙吗
Okay, could you do me a favor?
我忘了拿报纸了
I forgot to get the paper.
能去帮我拿进来吗
Can you go out and grab it for me?
-当然 -谢谢
– Sure. – Thanks.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是我和你♥爸♥一起送给你的
It’s from me and your dad.
很不错吧
It’s pretty slick, huh?
是啊 谢了 妈
Yeah. Thanks, Mom.
很 很不错
It’s– It’s great.
我可是费劲了心思
You know, I really did a lot of research,
也不知道为什么
and, I don’t know,
就是看上了这一辆
this car just really stood out to me.
它的优点可多了
It’s got a ton of great features–
马力强劲
power everything, solid engine,
里面很宽敞
It’s really roomy,
你能载很多朋友
so you can carpool with all your friends,
而且既然你妈妈我挑的
and of course it is safe
这车一定安全
because I am still your mother.
这车还有CD播放机呢
Oh, and it has a CD player,
你开的时候还能听音乐
so you can listen to some tunes while you’re cruising around,
所以
so you know what?
早饭可以晚点吃
Breakfast can wait.
你想先开出去兜兜风吗
You want to take it for a spin?
等一下吧
Um, m-m-maybe later.
我饿了
I’m kind of starving.
好吧 那
Yeah, okay. Well, let’s–
我去做薄饼
let’s get those pancakes going.
索尔 他来了
Saul? He’s here.
坏主意
Bad idea.
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
索尔
Saul.
让他进来
Send him in.
贝内克先生 我是索尔·古德曼
Mr. Beneke. Saul Goodman.
多谢你过来
Thank you for coming down.
你好
Yeah. Hi.
请坐
Have a seat, please.

I–
我不知道为什么要过来
I don’t really understand why I’m here.
和我的债主有关系吗
Is it something to do with my creditors?
债主 不是
Creditors? No.
我就直说了
I’ll cut right to the chase.
贝内克先生 我有一个坏消息
Mr. Beneke, I have some bad news.
最近都是坏消息
Nothing but, lately.
你的姨姥姥波吉特去世了
Your great-aunt Birgit passed away.
抱歉 谁
I’m sorry, who?
她八年前
Apparently, she passed away in Diekirch, Luxembourg,
在卢森堡迪基希区去世
and this was, wow, eight years ago.
我还以为你和她很亲呢
I just assumed you two were close,
这么看来的话
given that–
也许这是个好消息
Well, maybe this is good news.
波吉特留下一笔客观的遗产
Birgit left behind a sizable estate,
而你是主要受益人
of which you, Mr. Beneke, are the primary beneficiary.
-什么 -没错 她好像没有直系亲属
– What? – Yeah, well, seems she had no immediate relatives,
所以在欧洲保管她遗产的人
so the estate’s just been sitting
一直在寻找她的继承人
while the folks over in the EU searched for a living heir.
我不知道有亲戚住在卢森堡
I don’t know of any relatives in Luxembourg,
更不会有人在遗嘱中提到我了
definitely no one who would name me in their will.
好吧
Well…
你看
Ah, here you go.
她没有留下遗嘱
She left no will,
所以才花了这么长时间
so that’s probably why it took so long.
他们查到你父亲
They traced the inheritance through to your father,
但他已经去世了
but his having passed–
节哀顺变
my condolences–
那么现在你就是继承人
you are the next in line to the tune of
总共是621552.33美元
$621,552.33.
伊兰迪奥先生什么时候到
让我们先看看他是怎么制毒的
谁是制毒师
这是个玩笑么
他问你是不是制毒师
He’s asking if you are the chemist.
我是其中之一
I’m one of them.
好了 互相都认识了
开始工作吧
苯乙酸在哪
Where’s the phenylacetic acid?
请带他去拿苯乙酸
我们都是自己合成的
所有的原料都在这里
他们都是自己合成的
They synthesize their own.
什么
What?
我不 我不会做
I don’t– I don’t do that.
有什么问题吗
听着 我都是从
Look, I get my phenylacetic acid
那个上面画着蜜蜂的桶里拿
from the barrel with the bee on it.
这就是我的方法
That’s how I know how to do it.
平克曼先生以为在他来的途中
你们已经把苯乙酸准备好了
任何大二的化学生都能自己做
你居然带这种外行人给我们
他说什么
What is he saying?
我们正在解决
We’re working it out.
这太可笑了
我可不会让
连苯基乙酸都不会合成的小屁孩
来教我
告诉这个傻♥逼♥ 要是他想学怎么做我的货
Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product,
就得必须听我的 我说的就是真理
he’s got to do it my way, the right way.
我会说英语
I speak English.
那你就应该明白什么叫傻♥逼♥
So you understand what asshole means.
现在 快给我送来我的苯基乙酸 傻♥逼♥
Now, go get me my phenylacetic acid, asshole.
他需要的东西你们需要多久制♥作♥
How long is it going to take you to get him what he needs?
我不清楚
I don’t know. I have no idea.
-至少几小时吧 -我有的是时间
– Several hours at least. – I can wait.
正好给我点时间来说说这间实验室
Gives us time to talk about the state of this lab.
难道你们没有卫生标准
Don’t you have standards?
我是说 这地方肮脏极了
I mean, this place is disgusting.
既然这样 给我把每个缸 每个水槽
All right, we’re going to scour every vat, every tank,
每个制毒工作台都给我刷干净
every cook surface,
然后我们再来把每一个
and then we’re going to clean

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!