你管这叫什么
over the whole deal, it’s like, what do you call,
两难境地
a rock and a hard place situation.
所以古斯快抗不住了
So Gus is gonna cave.
所以塔特尔集团
So the cartel wants half
想要分掉古斯的业务的一半
of Gus’ entire operation, and they want
还想要你的制毒配方 他打算给他们
your formula, and he’s gonna give it to them.
我准备给他们
Well, I– I gotta give it to them.
我应该去墨西哥
I mean, I’m supposed to go to Mexico
教一帮卡特尔的毒师
and teach a bunch of cartel chemists
如何大量制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
how to cook a batch of blue.
古斯不相信你 所以…
You know, Gus doesn’t trust you, so…
我会去 你才是毒师 伙计
I gotta go– I mean, you’re the chemist, man!
不是我
You know, not me.
比如说 我去
Let’s say I go down
到那里 到丛林里去
to, you know, go over there, go to the jungle
或者随便什么地方
or– or whatever.
比方说他们有真正的化学家
You know, and say they got actual chemists,
比如毒师 问我化学问题
like cartel chemists, asking me chemistry stuff
我都答不上来 因为我不是你
that I don’s know how to answer, because I’m not you.
还有 如果所有的设备
And what if all the equipment
都标注的墨西哥语 不是英语怎么办
is uh, is in Mexican, instead of English?
那怎么办
You know? Oh!
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
如果我搞砸了
I mean, if I mess this up,
我就死定了
I am dead, you know?
我们就都完了
All of us!
怀特老师 听着 我要你帮忙
Mr White. Look, I– I need your help.
好吧 或许你能
Okay, maybe you could–
或许你能指导我
Maybe you could, like, coach me
或调♥教♥一下 行吗 或者给我点注解
or something, you know? Or you can give me some notes.
怀特老师
Mr. White.
所以你见过古斯了
So you saw Gus?
什么 没
What? No.
-你没见古斯 -没
– You didn’t see Gus. – No.
那是谁跟你说的这些
Then who told you all of that?
我刚说了 是传的话
It was passed down, like I said.
传的话
Passed down?
谁传的
By whom?
麦克和他们
By, uh… By Mike and them.
是他们说的 他们
They did. They–
所以”他们”不包括古斯
So “They” Doesn’t include Gus.
你没和古斯在一起过
You haven’t been with Gus.
你没见过古斯 没和古斯说过话
You haven’t seen Gus. You haven’t spoken to Gus.
你为什么…
Why are you…
你昨晚没在古斯家
You weren’t at Gus’s house last night.
什么
What?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
天呐
J-Jesus–
还在这里
It’s still here.
-还在 -天呐
– It’s still here. – Oh, Jesus.
你看着我的眼睛 告诉我
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你昨晚没在他家
that you weren’t at his house last night.

I, um…
听着 我没机会
Look, I didn’t have a chance.
满意了吗
All right?
好吧 我就知道你会有这反应
Okay, I knew you would react this way.
我就知道你会抓狂
I knew you would freak out
不会信我
and wouldn’t believe me–
所以我才没提这事
that’s why I didn’t say anything.
那里有一大锅汤 你知道吗
Look, there was just this one big pot of stew, okay?
他炖了一大锅东西
He just made this one big pot,
我们都从里面舀了吃 我该怎么办
and we both ate from it– what was I supposed to do?
毒死自己吗
Huh? Poison myself?
两小时十八分钟
Two hours and 18 minutes,
你就没想出个办法来下毒
and you could have figured a way to give it to him.
-他一直没离开过房♥间 -你这个骗子
– He never left the room! – You lying little shit!
你只有一件事要做
You had one thing to do!
一件事 只要你做那一件事 我多说一句
One thing! That is the only thing, I might add,
那能救我们俩的命
that would save our lives.
而你当时就在那里 就在他家
And you were right there. You were in his house!
你却没胆量下手
And you didn’t have the guts to do it.
两小时十八分钟
Two hours and 18 minutes?
你从没想过要杀他 是吗
You never had any intention of killing him, did you?
你怎么知道我昨晚在他家
How did you know I was at his house last night?
你跟踪我
Were you following me?
这个 我靠的是这个
This. This is how I knew.
你在我的车上装了监视器
You bugged my car?
晚上7点10分到9点28分
7:10 to 09:28 P.M.
两小时十八分钟
Two hours and 18 minutes,
可你从没想下手 对吗
but you had no intentions, did you?
一点念头都没有
Not the slightest intention.
我为你做了那么多事 你居然监视我
Everything that I have done for you, you put a bug on my car?
抱歉 你为我做了那么多事
I’m sorry. After everything you’ve done for me?
你为我做了什么
What you’ve done for me?
你已经杀了我 这就是你做的
You’ve killed me is what you’ve done.
你已经签了我的死刑执行令
You’ve signed my death warrant.
想听我的建议
And now you want advice?
好 那我就给你建议
All right, I’ll give you advice.
去墨西哥把事情搞砸吧 我知道你会的
Go to Mexico and screw up, like I know you will,
然后命丧哪里都不知道
and wind up in a barrel somewhere!
天呐
Oh, God!
能走吗
Can you walk?

Yeah.
给我滚 别再回来了
You get the fuck out of here and never come back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!