一个企业的总体收入是如何界定的
How gross income for a business is defined.
-你无权这么做 -我想我可以
– You’re not allowed to do that. – Well, I think I am.
不 你不可以
No, you’re not.
你知道大家的意见各有不同
Well, you know what they say about opinions, right?
人人都有发言权的
Everyone’s got one.
但说真的 我可以
But seriously, I am.
不管是电子付账
Look, it doesn’t matter if its an electronic check
还是实体付账 收入就是收入
or a paper check, income is income.
你不能不上报
You’re not allowed to not declare it.
我把这些都输入进了记账软件
When I input everything into the Quicken,
没有一项标红 就说明
nothing flashed red, so that’s gotta mean
没有问题 对吧
it’s okay, right?
记账软件
Quicken. Uh-huh.
这种规模的公♥司♥ 你用记账软件做账
You used Quicken to manage books for a business this size.
是啊 你们这里也用吗
I did. Oh, do you guys use that here?
那东西最棒了
‘Cause it is the best.
就像电脑上装了计算器 特别神
It’s like having a calculator on your computer. Amazing.
怀特女士 你是怎么得到这份工作的
Ms. White, how did you get this job?
泰德雇了我
Oh, Ted hired me.
不 我指的是你的职业证书
No. I mean your qualifications.
你拿的是什么证书
What are your qualifications?
在哪里接受的培训
Where did you get your training?
我倒是没有参加过培训
Ooh, well I haven’t had any training per se,
我就是天生擅长处理数字
I’ve always been naturally good with numbers.
对数字的直觉
Got a good instinct for them.
对吧 泰迪
Right, Teddy?
好吧
Right.
我开始明白了
This is all falling into place now.
怀特女士 我还有一个问题
Ms. White, I just have to ask.
你没有在别处做会计吧
You’re not managing accounts anywhere else, are you?
眼下没有
Right now? No.
我现在在洗车场做收银员
I’m a cashier at a car wash.
我不太明白刚才是怎么回事
I’m not really clear about what happened in there.
总之是好事
What happened is good news.
不了解法律并不等于犯罪
Ignorance of the law does not equate to criminality.
不过是无知而已
It equates to ignorance.
你只管把补税缴齐 交上罚金
Look, pay your back taxes, pay the penalties,
该做什么做什么 把这事忘掉
and move on from this. Just put it behind you.
拿什么来缴
Pay with what?
我欠他们61万7千块
I owe them $617,000.
-我拿什么… -自己想办法 好不好
– What am I… – Look, just figure it out. All right?
你刚刚逃脱牢狱之灾
You just dodged prison.
变卖♥♥资产 把那辆宝马处理掉
Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW,
用房♥子做二次抵押贷款
take out a second mortgage on your house.
二次抵押 我房♥子已经被扣了
Take a mortgage? I have a lien on my house.
我已经没有资产 没有可以变卖♥♥的了
I don’t have any assets. There are no assets left to sell.
泰德
Ted.
如果你不缴罚金 他们就会重启调查
If you don’t pay them, they will reopen the investigation.
我刚刚编的那些谎
And that little fiction I just spun up there
立刻就会穿帮
will completely unravel.
你必须想办法解决
You have to settle.
我倒希望能
Wish I could.
请进
Come in.
希望你饿了
I hope you brought an appetite.
算是吧
Yeah. I guess.
麦克说你有疑问
Mike mentioned you have some questions.

Yeah.
我们先吃饭 然后再谈
We’ll eat first. And then we’ll talk.
好的
Right on.
叫我来做什么
What am I doing here?
我知道你很担心
I know you have concerns.
昨天在农场上
What happened yesterday
我的人出了事
to my man at the farm…
那是件可怕的事
It was a terrible thing.
脑袋被打开花的那哥们吗 是吓人
Oh, the dude getting his head blown off? Yeah.
我请你来我家
I have invited you into my home,
烹制菜肴
prepared food,
好跟你坐下来谈谈
so we could sit and talk.
像男人一样 谈生意上的事
Discuss what’s going on in this business,
我们的生意
our business, like men.
我会解释现在发生的事情
And I will explain everything that’s happening.
解答你的疑问
I will answer your questions.
不过首先 我需要你
But first, I need you…
回答我的一个问题
to answer one question for me.
你能用沃尔特的配方制毒吗
Can you cook Walter’s formula?
什么
What?
沃尔特的配方
Walter’s formula.
你能制出那种货吗
Can you produce this product?
不借助他人
Without any help, alone?
不能
No.
为什么
Why?
你问我能不能脱离怀特老师 做他的冰♥毒♥
You asking me if I can cook Mr. White’s crystal? Without him?
就我吗
Me?
一个嗑药的废物
The junkie loser you were about to waste
上个月还差点儿被你宰掉丢进沙漠里的家伙
and dump in the desert a month ago?
这就是你的计划
This is your plan, huh?
请我进来你家 做了这么一桌子东西
Invite me in your house, make whatever this is,
跟我称兄道弟 让我自以为
be my buddy and… and make me feel
是个人物了
important,
然后杀了怀特老师
then get me to keep cooking for you
让我给你继续制毒
after you kill Mr. White.
你乐意像男人一样谈
You want to… you want to talk like men?
我就给你说句男人的话
Let’s talk like men!
你要杀怀特老师 就得把我也杀了
You kill Mr. White, you’re gonna have to kill me too.
我没有问你这个问题
That is not what I asked you.
你在这里是因为
You are here
与卡特尔集团的关系已经无法维系
because circumstances with the Cartel are untenable.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
我需要你来阻止一场混战
I need you to help prevent an all-out war.
现在 如果你愿意
Now, if you would,
回答我的问题
answer the question.
你要走了
Hey, you get it out?

Yeah.
怀特老师
Yo, Mr. White. Hey, uh,
我非常需要跟你谈谈 我…我不知道
I really got to talk to you. I… I don’t know
你是在家还是在哪里
if you’re with your family or whatever,
但是这事非常要紧 所以我希望
but this is important, so I’m hoping
你能过来一趟
you could come over.
-谢天谢地 -请进
– Thank God. – Come on in.
你…要啤酒吗
You uh… You want a beer?
-还是喝别的 -不用
– Or something? – No.
-我能坐吗 -好好
– Should I sit down? – Oh, yeah, yeah.
不好意思 你坐
Yeah, sorry. Go ahead.
行 那个…
Okay, so, um…
好吧 那个…
Okay. So…
据说他们…
word has come down that they…
他们想让我去墨西哥
They want me to go to Mexico.
古斯和卡特尔集团
There’s some sort of war brewing
现在正在打仗
between Gus and the Cartel.
“有人传话下来”
“Word has come down?”
对 卡特尔集团一直在干扰古斯的生意
Yeah, the cartel has been messing with Gus’s operation.
就像一样传递信息
Like jacking trucks to like, send a message,
还记得昨天那个人吗
and you know, yesterday, that dude
我们抬进来的那个
we brought to the lab?
他们就在我眼前把他给毙了
I mean, they shot him right in front of me.
把他脑袋给打爆了
Just blew his head open.
一个狙击手在大老远就对准了他
Some sniper nailed him from like a mile away.
不管怎么样 他们始终不敢接近
Anyway, they’ve been holding them off,
可一边卡特尔集团为争霸主地位
but between the cartel taking pot shots
一边你的妹夫未查真♥相♥ 广泛撒网
and your brother-in-law trying to throw a net

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!