You want me to uncook your books?
也许有些方法 或者一些小技巧
Maybe there’s some method, or some accounting trick
-你可以用来… -泰德
– you could, you know, use– – Ted.
这不会像你所想的那样简单
It doesn’t work like that.
木已成舟 无力回天
The damage is already–
我的名字
My name.
那上面都有我的签名
My signatures are all over those books.
斯凯勒 我是责任人 不是你
Skyler, I’m accountable, not you.
我来解释下接下来会发生什么
Let me explain what’s gonna happen here, okay?
一旦刑事侦缉处发现这个税收欺诈行为
Once the CID sees this as willful tax fraud,
他们会为你专门立案调查
there are going to build the strongest possible case against you,
而且他们一旦开始了那步
and once they start down that path,
八成你就难逃罪责了
they have an 80% conviction rate.
因为他们被授权获取你的信件
That’s because they’re allowed to monitor your mail,
窃听你的电♥话♥ 而且还不仅仅是你的 泰德
and tap your phones– and not just you, Ted.
只要与这账目有关的人都会被牵连
Everyone involved in those books.
我不能容忍♥这种事情发生在我身上
I can’t have this in my life.
我不能被审计
I cannot be audited.
斯凯勒 你 你
Skyler, you– you–
你会没事的 他们针对的是我
You’re going to be fine, okay? They’re after me.
他们只想抓到头目 不是某个洗车房♥的收银员
It’s the captain they want, not some cashier at a car wash.
无意冒犯 对不起
No offense. I’m sorry.

I, uh,
我不希望你担心
I don’t want you to worry, okay?
我会找到方法解决的
I’m gonna figure out a way through this.
总有办法的
Somehow. Okay?
这里
Here.
就在这
Right here.
他准备杀了他吗
So is he gonna kill him?
谁准备杀了谁
Is who gonna kill who?
古斯
Gus.
他准备杀了怀特老师的连襟吗
Is he gonna kill Mr. White’s brother-in-law?
我是说 现在做这些都是因为他 对吧
I mean, he’s the reason for all this here, right?
因为干掉这么一个人对他而言很合乎逻辑
Because it’s totally logical for him to off the dude.
一个混♥蛋♥毒品管制局探员
A-hole DEA agent,
到处找麻烦
pokin’ around your junk–
谁想要这种待遇
Who needs that, right?
除掉他似乎
Makes sense to get rid of him…
也合情合理
for good.
可杀了一个警♥察♥
But killing a cop–
我不知道
I don’t know.
要是调查你的人突然死了
It could look suspicious if, uh,
那样会使你看上去更加可疑吧
the dude who’s investigating you suddenly up and dies.
还有怀特先生
Then there’s– there’s Mr. White.
如果有家人被杀
Who’d be even more ape shit
谁会怒不可遏
if he had family getting murdered.
他不会再为古斯制毒了
He’d never cook for Gus again.
看来要考虑的事情有很多啊
Guess there’s a lot of angles to consider.
如果这个人出事
If something were to happen to the man,
你会有意见吗
would you have a problem with that?
谁会真正在意我怎么想
Who really cares what I think?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
你缓一缓 小子 我们得困在这儿一会儿了
You get comfortable, kid. We may be here a while.
-喂 -趴下
– Hey. – Get down!

告诉他们
我同意
-我该问问是怎么回事么 -是我就不多问
– Should I even ask? – I wouldn’t.
怎么回事 这也成了惯例吗
So what is it? Kinda be a regular thing now.
边制毒边处理尸体 老天
Meth cooking and corpse disposal? Jesus.
给我们拿个空桶 沃特
Just grab us a spare barrel, Walter.
这次又是怎么回事
What was it this time?
是哪个倒霉的混♥蛋♥ 惹恼了古斯
What did this poor bastard do to piss off Gus?
还是古斯又需要作何暗示
Or did Gus just need to send another message?
你闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
你自己闭嘴 否则我来动手
You shut your mouth, or I’ll shut it for you.
我不许你对我或杰西说什么
I don’t want you talking to me or Jesse.
把桶拿来
Just get the barrel.
如果你想要报♥警♥
And if you ever plan on calling the cops
揭发我们任何一人
on one of my guys again,
自便吧 准备好两个桶子
you go ahead and get two barrels.
我有话说
Yo, like, uh,
我从没感谢
I guess I never thanked you for
你救了我
what you did.
多谢
Thanks.
下次 别像个白♥痴♥傻站着
Next time, don’t stand there like an idiot.
移♥动♥脚步 快跑
Move your feet, run and so forth.
但是说真的
But seriously, what–
古斯打的什么算盘
what was the deal with Gus?
-算盘 -那个狙击手
– Deal? – The Terminator shit?
他径直朝子弹走去
Walking right into the bullets?
他到底在干嘛
What the hell was he doing?
卡特尔集团需要古斯
The cartel needs Gus.
需要他的销♥售♥网络
His distribution network.
他们不想杀他
They’re not looking to kill him.
可是 我们剩下的人 就无所谓了
But what? The rest of us are like, open season?
他会为此有所行动吗
Is he doing anything about that?
还是我们就继续
Or do we just keep hanging out
出去当枪靶 而他…
for target practice while he’s–
孩子
Kid.
够了 你有问题的话
Enough. You got questions,
自己去问他
ask him yourself.
还有这里 未上报收入
And here again. Unreported income.
离现在有一年多了
That’s more than a year straight so far.
你作何解释呢
Do you want to say something about this?
我看不太懂了
Because I’m having a hard time figuring it out.
我得…
Well, I– I’d have to, um,
看看收据的复印件
have a look at the copies of the receipts
来提醒提醒我
to refresh my memory.
您请自便 贝内克先生
Take all the time you need, Mr. Beneke.
这是我们此行的目的
That’s why we’re here.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh, I am so sorry I am late.
我迷路了
I got lost.
-嗨 泰德 -斯凯
– Hey, Ted. – Sky.
这楼太让人困惑了
This building is so confusing.
到处都是门
There are doors everywhere.
嗨 这位是
Hi. You are–
特别探员詹姆斯·贝卡尔斯
Special Agent James Bekaris.
真特别
Ooh. Special.
斯凯勒·怀特
Skyler White.
怀特女士 你是记录这些
Ms. White. You are the accountant
财务报告的会计员
of record for many of these reports.
-是这样吗 -没错
– Is that correct? – Guilty as charged.
也许你可以解释一下
Well then, perhaps you can shed some light
这些遗失收入的记录
on this history of missing revenue.
-遗失 -是的
– Missing? – Uh-huh.
-不会吧 都在这儿 -没有
– No, it’s there. – No.
所有的收入都肯定流入了公♥司♥的账上
Revenue most definitely flowed through this company.
却没有记录在你们的报表里
But it’s not all accounted for in your reports.
我来瞧瞧
Hmm, let’s take a look.
这笔记录在这儿呢
Well, you know, this account here?
这是凯勒先生的账户
That is Mr. Keller’s account,
凯勒先生是泰德父亲的老友
and Mr. Keller’s an old friend of Ted’s dad,
他总是电子支付
and he always sends an electronic payment,
这最让我烦了
which personally I hate,
因为我喜欢纸质支票
because I’m a real paper person,
可凯勒先生是环保人士
but Mr. Keller’s one of those environmental people.
总之 他不付实体支票
So anyway, since there wasn’t a physical check,
我没有记在账本里 不过
I didn’t enter it into the book, but…
钱肯定在那儿
the money’s there.
怀特女士 你读过工业相关章程第六章吗
Ms. White, you’ve read Section 61 of the IRC?
我不太明白你说什么
I… did not follow what you just said.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!