I’m, uh…
听着 我不废话了
Hey, listen, I-I’ll cut to it.
我得再请你帮个忙
I got another favor to ask.
我一直在想这个古斯·福林 知道吗
I’ve been thinking about this Gus Fring, right?
想他总是两点一线
How he never goes anywhere:
一家餐厅 家 一家餐厅 家
one restaurant, home, one restaurant, home,
就这么来来回♥回♥
back and forth back and forth?
现在我敢肯定这是他妈狗屁了
Which, now I’m even more convinced is bullshit,
这人另外还有13家餐厅 知道么
because the man owns 13 other restaurants, right?
于是我开始考察他这个小小的商业帝国
So I started thinking about this little empire of his, right?
十四家餐厅 谁在供货
Fourteen restaurants. Who supplies them?
运营的基地在哪里
What’s the base of operations?
我简单调查了一下 大发现
So I do a little diggin’, and bingo!
这家炸鸡店有个分销基地
Pollos Hermanos has a main distribution center.
离城不远
Uh… It’s not far from town.
这地方很大 我是说
The place is huge. I mean–
我正在网上看着呢
I’m looking at it online right now.
我告诉你 这个仓库非常大
I tell you, it’s a big warehouse
一排排的家禽养殖场
and rows of these long poultry buildings,
或者是孵化场 随你怎么说
or hatcheries, or whatever you call ’em.
足以藏下非法活动的场所
Lots of space to hide illicit activity.
看起来很有点戏啊
Sounds promising, right?
你怎么说 伙计
So. Whaddya say, buddy?
一起再去实地考察一番吗
Got another field trip in you?
汉克 嗯
You know, Hank. Um…
我是说 听上去很不错
I mean, it sounds great.
真的 可是我
It really does. But I–
你知道的 我从不撒谎
You know, I won’t lie, uh–
你正赶上我…
You caught me… somewhat…
身体不适
indisposed.
什么意思 拉稀了?
What do you mean, like taking a dump indisposed?
是啊
Yeah. That’s–
真是尴尬 拉稀了
embarrassingly, that’s it.
我只是…
You know, it’s just…
肠胃不适 整个人都
upset stomach, you know, and everything…
-是啊 -身体失调了
– Yeah. – It’s out of control.
实在来得突然
Really explosive.
德州-墨西哥的混合风味太糟了
Bad Tex-Mex.
-就是商场那个 -知道了 知道了
At the mall. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我懂了 不用说的太详细了
I get it. You don’t have to paint me a picture.
出门一趟一个人带尿布就够可以的了
Probably one guy in a diaper is enough for this trip anyway.
是啊 真对不住 汉克
Yeah. I’m sorry, Hank.
嘿 别这样
Hey, don’t be.
最近我老是麻烦你
I’ve been asking a lot of you lately.
很谢谢你
I appreciate it.
我另外请人送我吧
I’ll find another ride for this one.
另外请人
Another ride?
对 我肯定能找到别人送我的
Yeah. I’m sure I can get someone else to take me.
比如我的训练师 查克
Uh, my trainer, Chuck.
或许可以问问他
Maybe I’ll ask him.
听着 我 我
Look, I’m– I’m–
这病估计也就一天
This is probably just a 24-hour thing.
至多两天
Maybe 48 hours, at the most.
嗯 你能不能等上
And, um… Do you think you could possibly hold off
一两天
for a day or two?
哎 伙计 我是说 你知道
Aw, jeez, buddy. I mean, I– You know–
我只是
You know, I just–
我真的是
I would just really…
非常高兴能送你去
love to be the one to be able to– to take you there, and–
我自己也很愉快
I mean, I have just really enjoyed, you know,
能和你一块度过这段时光
the time with you,
而且还能帮上你的忙
and helping you.
好吧 既然这对你来说这么重要
Okay, sure. If it means that much to you.
等你好了
Just, you know, give me a call
打个电♥话♥给我 如何
when you’re feeling up to it, all right?
谢谢 我会的 好
Thank you. I will. Okay.
再见
Bye.
-喂 -麦克
– Yeah. – Uh, Mike.
听着 我只想跟你说
Listen. I just want to say, first off,
首先 别生气
don’t be angry.
什么事 沃尔特
What is it, Walter?
我的连襟
My brother-in-law,
我的那位毒品管制局的兄弟
My DEA– He–
不久之后 他也许就会
Soon, he will probably,
也可以说马上 他会去到
in the near future, take a ride out to
一个特定的分配中心
a certain distribution center,
去调查些东西
to look around for things.
就调查些东西 是的 没错
Look around for things. And… Yeah.
麦克
Mike?
-这些都要送去哪 -其他地方
– Where’s this all going? – Elsewhere.
谢谢惠顾 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
Thank you. Please give this to your car care professional.
今天来一个全车手工上蜡
So. A hand wax for you today?
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
Please give this to your car care professional.
黑色探索者对吧
And the black Explorer?
我们当然可以清洗您的车地板垫 可说真的
Well, of course we could shampoo your floor mats, but really,
豪华彻底清洗才是您最好的选择
deluxe detailing is the best bang for your buck.
对了 SUV车型要额外收费
Oh, and SUVs are extra.
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
And please give this to your car care professional.
谢谢惠顾
Thank you!
请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
Please give this to your car care professional.
你好啊 斯凯
Hey, Sky.
天呐 是你啊 泰德
Oh, my God. Ted.
你来是…
What are you, uh–
我听办公室里的人
Someone from the office, uh,
说你在这工作 所以我想
said you worked down here, so I thought I’d…
来拜访一下
come down and say hi.
你好
Hello.
你看上去气色不错
You look great.
哪有 我都快要
No. I’m gonna like–
也许快要看上去像个疯婆子了
I probably just look crazed.
别瞎说 你看上去很幸福
Not at all. You look happy.
上次我见到你时
Last time I saw you–
你好
Hi, there.
斯凯勒 我之所以来
Uh, thing is, Skyler, um,
是因为我想和你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
泰德
Ted,
我不认为我们还有什么好谈的了
I really don’t think we have anything to talk about.
事实上 我们有
Actually, we do.
一次审计
An audit?
等等 明天要进行一次审计
Wait, an audit tomorrow?
他们多久前通知你的
How long have you had this?
有一段时间了
Awhile.
我一直在做思想斗争 想要不要联♥系♥你
I’d… debated, you know, contacting you.
联♥系♥我 干吗不直接找个律师 泰德
Contact me? What about a lawyer? Ted–
泰德 这是
Ted, this is–
这可是刑事侦缉处的通知
This is the CID.
属于刑事案件
The Criminal Division.
天哪 你可是面对的重罪的起诉
My God, you facing a felony charge here.
除了已欠的应缴税款外还有十万美金的罚款
$100,000 fine on top of the taxes you already owe,
外加还有五年刑期
plus five years in prison!
是的 情况很糟糕
Yeah. It’s bad.
是的 情况的确很糟糕
Yeah. It most certainly is.
听着 我的想法是
Look, here’s the thing.
我在想 你是否可以
I was wondering, maybe, if um,
帮我一把
there’s some way you could help with this.
帮你一把 怎么帮
Help? Help how?
利用你的帐目知识
Well, with your knowledge of how the books got the way they are,
也许你能够
maybe there’s some way you could, uh,
帮我撤销一些账目
undo what’s in there.
你要我帮你做假账

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!