《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
你很清楚我们集团要的是什么
谈判刚开始就这么僵持
这个问题不容谈判
这可是将近一百万美金的未申报收入
We’re talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue.
别告发我
Don’t report this.
我会做的
I’ll do it,
我会杀了他
I’ll kill him.
把这个安在车上
Stick this on the car,
然后就能知道他去过哪
and see where he goes.

Do it.
但如果汉克遭遇不测
But if something were to happen to Hank,
那只会引来他们对你的注意
Then that would only draw their attention to you
我可以确保他一无所获
I’ll make sure that he discovers nothing.
我自己来 我自己来
I got it, I got it.
天啊 玛丽你好烦
Jesus, You’re like a bee at a damn picnic, Marie.
早啊
Morning
早啊 哥们儿
Hey buddy
准备好疯狂一下了吗
Get get you rocks on?
瞧 我就知道
See, I knew it.
矿物展其实是你们看脱衣舞的暗号♥吧
Mineral show just some sort of guy code for strip club.
你有单身的朋友想一起去吗
Hey, you get any singles?
别让他太疯了好吗
Don’t let him get too crazy, ok?
他要是再买♥♥个大石头回来
Cram one more giant geode in here
我们就只能去睡车♥库♥了
we’ll be sleeping in the garage.
-我自己能来 -好好
– I got it, I got it. – I’m sorry.
天啊
Christ.
真是人生中最漫长的一周
Longest week ever.
希望能得到点有用的东西
I just hope we get something good, you know?
帮我祈祷吧
Keep your fingers crossed.
放松点 哥们儿 又不是拍谍战电影
Relax, buddy. This ain’t no spy movie.
倒比较像洛奇
It’s more like Rocky, you know?
抓住坏人
Get the bad guy!
这是老虎的眼睛 这是战斗的快♥感♥*
It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the thrill of the fight
一起反抗让他们生存*
Risin’ up to keep ’em alive
你 你 你干嘛呢 干嘛回来
What– What– What are you doing, buddy?
准备走
Leaving.
不行 你得像上次一样
No, you got to go inside
进去买♥♥点东西 免得被人怀疑
and order something like last time to avoid suspicion.
再说了 我还想来杯香草奶昔呢
Besides, I want a vanilla shake.
一会从免下车窗口买♥♥
We’ll use the drive-through.
好了 来看看我们查到些什么
All right, baby. Let’s see what we got.
搞什么
What the hell?
瞧这些
Look at this. Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom.
工作 家 工作 家
That’s work, that’s home, that’s work, that’s home.
这家伙每天两点一线吗
What, this guy goes two places every day all week?
难以置信
It’s unbelievable.
狗♥娘♥养♥的炸鸡店老板
Chicken-slinging son of a bitch.
汉克 有没有可能
Hank, is it possible that…
只是可能
maybe, just maybe…
他不是你要找的人
he’s not your guy?
他这么清白反而可疑
Oh, a guy this clean’s got to be dirty.
哥们儿 他在玩什么把戏
What’s the play here, buddy?
怎么才能抓住这个人
How do I get this guy?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么办呢
How?
喂 你好
Yes, hi.
我住在多斯维尔 4900街区
I live on the 4900 block of Doswell Place,
我发现一个非常可疑的人
and I want to report a very suspicious man
正在监视我的邻居
who’s lurking in my neighborhood.
他开一辆蓝色轿车
He’s sitting in a blue sedan,
盯着一栋房♥子
and he– he’s been staring at a particular house
很长时间了
for a very long time.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
可以的话真是太感谢了
If you would, I would appreciate it.
好了
All right.
准备开工吧
So I guess we better get started.
我已经做完了
I already did.
是吗
Yeah?
能给我一只吗
You got one of those for me?
什么
One of those what?
香烟
Cigarette.
那东西还在 好么
It’s still in there, all right?
我还没找到下手的机会
I didn’t get a chance yet.
给我就是了
Just give me one.
你最近在干嘛
So what have you been up to?
什么
What?
就是每天怎么过的啊
You know, just a day in the life.
你工作完之后都干嘛
What do you do after work?
回家 看电视
Go home, watch TV.
看什么
What do you watch?
不知道 随便看
I don’t know. Stuff.
比如呢
Like what?
比如
Like, uh…
冰路前行
Ice Road Truckers.
冰路前行
Ice Road Truckers.
讲什么的
What happens on that one?
讲在冰上开车的人们
Guys drive on ice.
我会做的
I am going to do it.
得吸气才行
You got to inhale, by the way.
你到底怎么了 癌症得的还不够吗
What the hell, man, don’t you have enough cancer already?
我说了我要做
Look, I said…I’d do it.
就一定会做的
I’ll do it.
好吧 有什么关系
Yeah, well, what does it matter?
反正我们都是要死的人了
We’re both dead men anyway.
现在不方便说话吗
Am I, uh, catching you at a bad time?
方便 我有时间
No, I have a few minutes.
我们儿子说
So Mr. I’m Almost 16 So Leave Me Alone
不想大肆庆祝他的生日
doesn’t want a big thing for his birthday.
只想和朋友一起过
He just wants to hang out with his friends,
我觉得无所谓 你呢
which is fine by me. You?
我也觉得无所谓
Fine by me.
好吧 所以我就想
Okay. So I figured, uh,
就办个不起眼的家庭聚会 不搞正式的派对
low-key family dinner, no official party,
我们要咬紧牙关
and we bite the bullet and…
给他买♥♥辆车
buy him a car–
我想 最好是二手车
Uh, used, I was thinking, would be best.
但是车龄不能超过五年
But no more than five years old.
带安全气囊 质量合格等等
Air bags, safety rated, all that.
你对买♥♥什么样的车有想法吗
Do you, um, have any thoughts on what kind,
还是我就直接去…
or should I just go ahead and–
行啊 你就直接去吧
Yeah. No, you just go ahead.
好吧
Okay.
听着 还有一件事
Listen. On another subject,
我得告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that
洗车店生意很好
business is good.
非常好
Really good.
好到了我觉得 你或许…
So good that I’m thinking maybe…
或许你不必再打那一份工了
you don’t even need to work your second job.
你开始盈利了?
You’re turning a profit?
快了
We’re coming close.
再给我们一两个月
Give us another month or two,
我们就能盈利了
and, uh, yeah, we’ll be there.
说了这么多
All of this to say
或许你该考虑金盆洗手了
maybe you could start thinking about an exit strategy.
我正在努力
I’m working on it.
那好
Ok.

Hello.
嗨 伙计 吵醒你了吗
Hey, buddy. Wake you?
没有 汉克 我起来了
No, Hank, I’m up.
那就好 干什么呢
Oh, good. Uh, what you doing?
我在…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!