都会让手下动手
like, a dunce to pull the trigger, right?
但是他的现场指纹
But his fingerprints being there was enough
已足够我们找他问话了
for us to bring him in.
你把他带到警局去了
So I– So you brought him in to the police?
是啊 他坐下跟我们对话
Right. He sits down to talk with us.
问题是他…
The problem is that he–
你问他什么了 他说了什么
What did you ask him? What did he say?
你能让我把话说完吗
Walt, will you let me finish my story here?
抱歉 我只是很感兴趣
Sorry. I’m just, uh, interested.
-如此而已 -明白
– You know. – Yeah, all right.
我们请他过来
So we bring him in,
他对答如流
and he proceeds to kick our asses, okay?
他解释了指纹的事
He’s got an explanation for the fingerprints, right?
也有盖尔被杀当晚的不在场证明
He’s got an alibi for Gale’s murder.
他理由充足得很
I mean, he’s got reasons for everything.
这家伙简直比《母女情深》还有说服力
This guy is Terms of Endearment convincing.
80年代美国热映亲情片
那他是清白的
So he’s not guilty?
就目前毒品管制局和警方看来
Well, as far as DEA and APD are concerned,
他还没有脱离嫌疑
he’s not.
但他还没有正式成为嫌疑人
Officially, Fring’s not a suspect.
但是我给你讲
But I’m telling you,
我的直觉告诉我他就是我要找的人
something deep down says he’s my guy.
只是仍需证据
Just got to prove it.
汉克 你为何跟我说这个
Hank, why– why are you telling me this?
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
帮什么忙
What favor?
看见那辆沃尔沃休旅车了吗
See that Volvo station wagon over there?
那家伙开了一辆十年前的沃尔沃旧款
I mean, the guy drives a 10-year-old Volvo.
真聪明 总之
It’s brilliant. Anyway, listen.
我需要你帮我
What I need for you to do…
把这个安在上面
stick this on it.
定位跟踪装置
GPS tracker.
妻子总是怀疑丈夫在外面鬼混
You know, wifey thinks hubby’s screwing around on her,
就会想要查清楚
but she wants to be sure. Hmm.
你把这个安在车上
You stick this on the car.
这里看见了吗 是块磁铁
This part right here? It’s a magnet.
然后就能知道他的去向
And see where he goes.
太绝了 对吧
Cool, huh?
天空购网上买♥♥的 289块
289 from SkyMall.
可惜的是 这不是实时的
Unfortunately, it’s not live use,
我们之后还得回来
so we got to come back later and, you know,
把它取下来 插♥进♥电脑里看
take it off and stick it in the computer.
不过这已经很先进了
Still, pretty amazing times we live in here.
汉克 这不是违法的吗
Hank, isn’t that illegal?
这算不算非法调查…
I mean, isn’t there some sort of unlawful search and–
这叫做法外调查
That’s, uh, known as extra-legal,
但是相信我吧 你知我知
but trust me. It’s our little secret.
很容易的 好吗 你这么办
Look, it’s easy, okay? Here’s what you do.
把鞋带解开
You untie your shoelace,
朝餐厅走去
then you head toward the restaurant.
经过那辆车的时候
As you’re walking past the car,
你低头一看 “该死 鞋带松了”
you look down– “Oh, hey, darn, my shoe’s untied.”
好吗
Okay?
接着 趁你
Now, when you– when you–
弯下腰系鞋带之时
when you bend down to tie your shoe,
就把这个塞进轮胎的轮窝里
you, uh, you stick this up into the wheel well.
然后你就大方走进去 买♥♥点什么
Then you go inside and, I don’t know–
汉克 我不…
Hank, I– I don’t–
我觉得这事不太靠谱
I don’t feel good about this at all.
沃特 我知道
Look, Walt, I– I– I know
这种事超出你平常所为
that this sort of thing is outside your comfort zone–
不 我是说这是错误的
No. I mean this is a mistake.
沃特 我需要你帮我 好吗
Walt, I need you to help me out here, okay?
这对我真的很重要
I mean, this is really important to me.
天啊 你要我哀求你吗
Jesus, just– You make me beg you?
就把它塞进去就行了
Come on, just stick it in there.
好吧
Yeah.
自然一点
Just act normal.
需要点餐吗
May I help you?
我 我
I– I–
先生 需要点餐吗
Sir, may I help you?
瞧
Look, I–
我没那么做
I didn’t do it.
看见了吗 我没下手
See? I didn’t do it.
做
Do it.
下手
Do it.
您需要点餐吗
May I help you with your order?
我
I, uh–
他究竟在干嘛
What the hell is he–
确保它塞牢了
Just, uh, made sure it was secure.
我的汽水呢
Where’s my soda?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我们走吧
Let’s– Let’s go.
瞧 我
Look, I–
我向天发誓 我本以为是要载他
I swear to God I thought I was driving the man
去看矿石展
to a gem and mineral show.
可他突然让我转向去了你的餐馆
And all of a sudden he has me pulling into your restaurant
告诉我 他在调查你
and– and– and telling me that he’s investigating you.
虽然你我之间有小摩擦
Look, you and I, we’ve had our differences,
但我绝不会…
but I would never–
我妹夫
Look, m-my brother-in-law,
显然没有任何证据
evidence-wise, has nothing.
他只是臆测而为
He’s– He’s operating on pure conjecture,
每个人 和他共事的所有人
and no one– not one person that he works with–
都认为你只是
thinks that you are anyone
一家快餐连锁的业主而已
other than an owner of a fast food chain.
但如果汉克遭遇不测
But if something were to happen to Hank,
那只会引来他们对你的注意
then that would only draw their attention to you
也会让我成为目标
and therefore to me as well.
因此我们都有不用武力解决的需要
So we have a mutual interest in resolving this without violence.
我可以确保他一无所获
I will make sure that he discovers nothing.
杰西
Jesse!
怎么了
What?
对 都不等我请你进来
All right. Don’t wait to be, like, invited.
家里还有人吗
Are we alone?
进行到哪一步了
So where do we stand?
什么到哪一步了
Where do we stand on what?
我们的计划到哪一步了
Where do we stand with the thing?
你本该实施的计划
The thing that you were supposed to do.
我猜你没去做
I assume you haven’t done it.
你不是丢了 对吧
You didn’t lose it, did you?
你要是丢了会告诉我的 对吧
You would tell me if you lost it, right?
杰西
Oh, Jesus.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你这么上赶 你自己去做吧
You creaming to get it done? Go do it yourself.
要是他没发现我…
If he didn’t see me coming like he’s some kind of–
算了
This– All right, look.
我们得抓紧时间了
Our timetable has advanced.
你得这周就安排好会面
You have got to make this meeting happen
明天 有可能的话 今晚
this week, tomorrow– tonight, if possible.
今晚 真行
Oh. Tonight. Wow.
你这是嗑药了吗
What are you, high?
我妹夫
My brother-in-law–
我那个当毒品管制局探员的妹夫
My DEA agent brother-in-law–
他查到古斯了
He’s on to Gus.
你听见我说什么了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
我妹夫在查古斯
My brother-in-law is on to Gus.
是啊是啊 我听见了
Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
你妹夫对吧 我在考虑呢
Your brother-in-law, okay? I’m thinking.
这