很好
Good.
房♥子很不错
Yeah. So, very nice.
房♥租多少
What’s the damage?
1200美金一个月
1,200 a month.
我仔细调查了周围的社区环境
I did a lot of researching for this neighborhood.
挺划算的
It’s a pretty good deal.
开玩笑呢 简直是超划算啊
You kidding me? That’s a great deal.
说到这个
Uh, speaking of which, ahem.
这是这周的
That’s for the week,
考虑到搬家可能遇到的麻烦
plus there’s a little extra in there
还稍微多加了一些
for any move-related incidentals.
谢谢
Thank you.
小伙子 新学校怎么样
Hey, champ, how’s the new school?
不错
Good.
我在你那个年纪时很喜欢学校
I loved school when I was your age.
跷跷板 故事时间
Seesaws, story time,
拿着棒子追小姑娘
chasing girls with sticks.
直到五年级
It wasn’t until the fifth grade
我才发现她也喜欢我
that I found out she liked me, too.
可那时她家已经搬到斯克代尔去了
But by then her family had moved to Scottsdale,
所以就
so…
及时行乐 记住了么
carpe diem, okay?
好的
Okay.
好小子 哈
All right, good boy. Ha!
请你再替我们俩感谢一下杰西
So, um, you’ll thank Jesse again from both of us.
没问题
You got it.
他现在怎么样了
So is he– How’s he doing?
杰西
Jesse?
他很好
He’s good.
他很忙
He’s, uh… he’s busy.
房♥子怎么样
How is it?
空间很大 灯很多
Oh, there’s space, lots of light.
后面还带个小花♥园♥ 很不错
It’s– A little garden out back. It’s nice.
布鲁克他怎样
And Brock? How’s he doing?
听着 我一点都不介意每周
Hey, look, I don’t mind dropping checks off
像艾德·麦克马洪一样扔下支票就走
every week like Ed McMahon.
可是如果你真的想知道他们怎样了
But if you really want to know how they’re doing,
为什么不自己去看看
why don’t you go see for yourself?
我等下来找你们
I’ll catch you later.
要不要我送你回家
Hey, you going to need a ride home?
不用
No.
真行
Great.
不管怎样 我很自豪我没有失去冷静
Anyway, I’m proud for not losing my cool.
另外我还向洗车员工表现了
Plus it shows our wipe-down crew
若是顾客太过粗鲁
that I will support them
我是会支持他们的
if a customer is being really rude to them.
你对洗车店老板这个角色还真是投入啊
You’re really taking to this whole be your own boss thing.
是啊 是有点
Yeah. I guess I am.
实际上
Actually,
我正打算升职到管理层
I’m thinking about making a move up to management.
-嗯 -老天啊
– Mmm. – Ah, Jesus.
美国公♥司♥们小心了
Corporate America, look out.
真对不起了
Oh, excuse me.
这将是我的一次重大提升
I would be a vast improvement.
克莱曼医院没有一个管理部分的人
No one in Kleinman’s entire front office
知道做X光检查应该先做什么
knows the first thing about giving an X-ray,
但这只是
which just– ahh.
爸爸 扫描的结果怎么样
Hey, Dad, uh, whatever happened with your scan?
报告拿回来了吗
Did– Did you get the results back?
是啊 拿回来了
Yeah. I did.
我还在康复阶段
And I’m still in remission.
所以你们还得忍♥我一阵子了
So you’re all going to have to be stuck with me for a while longer.
恭喜了 伙计
Cheers, buddy.
你怎么样了 汉克
What about you, Hank?
这几天感觉怎么样
How you feeling these days?
不错 越来越好了
Well, I’m getting there.
前两天 他又和毒品管制局那帮人
The other day, he had a big powwow
聚在一起捣鬼了
with all the DEA muckity-mucks.
出什么事了
What was that about?
没什么 又是一条死胡同
Nothing. Just a dead end.
他也不肯跟我说
He won’t tell me, either.
显然 这属于绝密级别
Apparently, it’s all very hush-hush.
沃尔特 能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Walt, can you do me a favor?
玛丽明天要工作
Uh, Marie’s working tomorrow,
而明天市集那边
and there’s this gem and mineral show
有个宝矿石展览
that’s opening at the fairgrounds.
能不能请你送我去
I wondered if you can maybe give me a lift.
当然了
Yeah. Sure.
高中时我也收集过矿石
I had a collection of my own back in high school.
没什么特别值钱的
I mean, nothing fancy.
只是入门级别的绿玉石和石榴石
Just entry-level beryls and garnets,
一块还可以的黑色电气石
one passable black tourmaline.
-这里右拐 -好的
– Turn right here. – Okay.
但是我有一块铯绿柱石
But I did have one piece of morganite
非常特别
that was very special.
它曾经被加热过
It had been heat treated,
所以有那种经典的反光效果
so it had that classic cast to it,
那种玫瑰色 近乎鲑鱼肉色 知道吗
that rose, almost salmon hue, you know?
喂 沃尔特 根本没有什么矿石展 懂么
Hey, Walt, there’s no rock show, okay?
我只是不想吓到玛丽
I just said that so Marie wouldn’t freak.
这里右拐
Take a right here.
有什么吓人的
Freak about what?
汉克 我们去哪里
Hank, where are we going?
你饿了?
You hungry?
我们不是来买♥♥炸鸡的
We’re not here for the chicken.
关掉引擎
Kill the engine.
好了 呵呵呵
All right, heh heh heh.
准备来点刺♥激♥的了么
You ready for your mind to be blown?
当然了
Uh, sure.
古斯塔沃·福林
Gustavo Fring.
记得他么
Remember him?
枪击案发生后他来过医院
He came down to the hospital after the shooting
跑来劳军的
and put up the reward?
他每年都赞助毒品管制局的募捐长跑
He– He– He sponsors the DEA Fun Run every year.
你见过他的
You– You’ve met him.
对 募捐长跑那个人
Yeah, the– the Fun Run guy.
对 对 那个人
Yeah, that– that guy–
是啊 他怎么了
Yeah. What about him?
我怀疑
Well, I suspect–
尽管无法证明 但是我怀疑
and I can’t prove it, mind you, but I suspect…
这人是毒贩
the man’s a drug dealer.
是啊 卖♥♥甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的
Yeah. Methamphetamine.
说实话 我真心认为
I mean, honest to God, I really believe
这人或许是西南部最大的毒枭之一
that this guy’s maybe one of the biggest movers in the southwest.
还记得盖尔·伯蒂彻么
Remember Gale Boetticher?
卡拉OK录像带上那个傻瓜
The, uh, that sad sack from the karaoke video tape?

Yeah.
你还说 那人的水平并不令你感到吃惊
And you said that he didn’t strike you
是当头儿的类型
as being the boss-man type,
很可能背后还有条大鱼
that probably there was a much bigger guy out there, right?
汉克 那
Hank, that was–
那只是推测
that was just speculation.
没关系 它让我留心调查此事
Doesn’t matter. It made me keep at it.
猜我发现了什么
And guess what I find.
伯蒂彻被杀现场
Chicken man’s fingerprints
发现了炸鸡店老板的指纹
at Boetticher’s murder scene.
于是我们把他叫来问话
So we bring him in–
你认为 古斯塔沃·福林杀了盖尔·伯蒂彻
You think that– that Gustavo Fring killed Gale Boetticher?
也许不是
Well, probably not.
我是说 他们这些人
I mean, these guys use, you know,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!