《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
沃尔特·怀特
我不会杀沃尔特·怀特的
那个探员叫
汉克·施拉德
他说我身上有种特质 是什么
He see something in me. Like what?
忠诚 也许只是效忠错了人
Loyalty. Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy
只是有件事我们必须聊聊
There’s just ont thing you and me got talk about.
就是这个
That’s this.
这是你给我的吗
This was you?
古斯在哪
Where’s Gus?
沃尔特 你再也不能见到他了
Walter, you’re never going to see him again
我会做的 我会杀了他的
I’ll do it, I’ll kill him.
为什么古斯塔沃·福林的指纹
What are Gustavo Fring’s fingerprints
出现在盖尔·伯蒂彻的公♥寓♥里
doing in Gale Boetticher’s apartment?
满意了吗
Are we done?
不 不 听我说
No, now listen, I, uh–
我连襟遭到攻击的事
This attack on my brother-in-law,
我不 我不明白是什么意思
I don’t– I don’t know what it means.
拜托了
Please…
我为我的家人感到担心
I fear for my family.
我保证他们会没事的
I’m sure they’ll be fine.
我听说那个幸存的歹徒受了重伤
I am told the assassin that survived is gravely injured.
我想他可能也活不久了
It’s doubtful he’ll live.
好了 说谢谢然后和我握手
Now thank me and shake my hand.
谢谢你 感激不尽
Uh, thank you. Thank you again.
别客气 怀特先生
You’re quite welcome, Mr. White.
出什么事了
What’s happening?
8点43分
8:43.
死亡时间 8点43分
Time of death, 20:43.
去地狱吧 你这个人♥渣♥
Burn in hell, you piece of shit.
其中一名疑犯枪手当场死亡
One suspected gunman died at the scene.
另一名则在当地医院
The second succumbed to his wounds
伤重不治死亡
earlier this evening at an area hospital.
毒品管制局和联邦调查局
Agents with the DEA and FBI
连同阿尔布开克警局凶案组的探员
in conjunction with APD homicide detectives,
正和墨西哥执法机构一起
are working with Mexico law enforcement
调查此次案件
attempt to identified the suspect
接下来的我给你讲吧
I can give you highlights.
你的侄子们越来越没有耐心了
Your nephews grew impatient.
一直逼我
They continue to press me
让我同意杀掉沃尔特·怀特
for my permission to kill Walter White.
在我拒绝后
When I wouldn’t give it,
他们决定取而代之杀掉毒品管制局探员施拉德
they settled instead for DEA agent Schrader.
但在他们动手前
But phone call was placed to Agent Schrader
有人打电♥话♥告诉了施拉德探员
moments before the attack,
让他占了先机
thus giving him the upper hand.
马尔科脸上中枪当场死亡
Marco was shot in the face and died instantly.
莱昂内尔勉强支撑几个小时后死亡
Leonel lingered for several hours.
那个打给毒品管制局探员的电♥话♥
The warning call to the DEA agent–
胡安·波萨可能知道
Juan Bolsa may have some insight
是谁打的
into who placed it.
但昨天 墨西哥联邦军队冲入他家
But yesterday, the federales were at his hacienda,
混乱中 他中枪死亡
and in the confusion, Juan was shot dead.
可能是意外吧
An accident, perhaps.
没准是他手下干的
A mistake made by his own men,
只有天知道了
though we may never know.
无论如何 我觉得应该由我来告诉你
At any rate, I thought you should hear from me.
这就叫血债血偿 赫克托
This is what comes of blood for blood, Hector.
血债血偿[西语]
Sangre por sangre.
这是很吵的那个吗
So is this the loud one?
什么
What?
我总记不住名字
I can never remember.
这是那个很吵带磁性的机器吗
Is this the loud machine with the magnets?
不 这是个电脑断层扫描
No. This is the PET/CT scan.
正子断层扫描
Positron emission tomography.
他们是和
They pair that with
X光计算机断层扫描一起做的
the computed X-ray tomography.
很安静 没有磁性
Quiet. No magnets.
是吗 好吧
Right. Okay.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我对这还不太熟悉
I’m still pretty new at this.
我才刚刚开始新的事业
I mean, one minute I’m starting a new business.
还准备和老婆一起要个孩子
My wife and I are thinking about having kids.
来医院做了个检查 结果就
Walk into a doctor’s office, and suddenly, boom–
-我所理解的人生 -抱歉 稍等
– Life as I know it – Excuse me.
对 我还等着听
Yes. I’m– I’m waiting to hear a progress report
那件事的进度报告呢
on that thing we discussed.
给我回电♥话♥
So call me.
所以对我来说 这个大打击一下敲醒了我
Anyway, so for me, that’s been the biggest wake-up call–
放开手 听天由命吧
letting go, giving up control.
老话说的好
It’s like they say–
人算不如天算
you know, man plans, and God laughs.
简直扯淡
That is such bullshit.
什么
Excuse me?
不要放弃控制
Never give up control.
命运就掌握在你自己手中
Live life on your own terms.
我明白你的意思
Yeah. No. I get what you’re saying.
但这可是癌症
But– But, uh, cancer’s cancer, so–
去他妈的癌症
Oh, to hell with your cancer.
癌症这段时间可是我人生中最美好的时候
I’ve been living with cancer for the better part of a year.
一开始 他们都说
Right from the start, it’s a death sentence.
我被判了死刑
It’s what they keep telling me.
但是你知道吗
Well, guess what.
人生下来就是要死的
Every life comes with a death sentence.
每过几个月 我都来做定期扫描
So every few months, I come in here for my regular scan,
明知道随时有可能
knowing full well that one of these times–
没准就是今天
hell, maybe even today–
我会听到坏消息
I’m going to hear some bad news.
但在那之前 我的命运掌握在谁手中
But until then, who’s in charge?
我自己
Me.
这就是我的人生
That’s how I live my life.
如果你用制冷机的水
This residue here is why we descale
而不是水管的水除垢
with cool water from the walk-in
就不会留有这些残渣 记住了吗
and not water from the tap, remember?
-嗯 -请再洗一遍
– Yeah. – Do it again, please.
更多美味更多欢笑就在洛博罗炸鸡馆 你好
Pollos Hermanos, where something delicious is always cooking.
好的 探员
Yes, detective.
古斯塔沃 多谢你过来
Gustavo, thanks for coming in.
我的荣幸 基思怎么样了
My pleasure. How’s Kathi?
好多了 谢谢你
Much better, thank you.
这位你应该认识 汉克·施拉德
And you know Hank Schrader.
是的 没错
Ah, yes, indeed.
还有史蒂芬·戈麦斯
And Steve Gomez.
吃得还满意吗
How was your meal?
前几天我和施拉德探员
Agent Schrader and I had a chance
在我其中一间餐厅碰过面
to catch up in one of my restaurants a few days ago.
如果不是怕肥得过不了门
I’d eat there every day,
我愿意每天都吃那个
but I wouldn’t fit through the door.
-可以开始了吗 -当然
– Well, should we get started? – Yeah.
不介意的话
I’d like to record this conversation,
-这段对话我要录音 -没问题
– if that’s okay. – Of course.
毒品管制局和我们
The DEA is working on an investigation
正在共同调查一起案件
which may overlap with my own,
所以今天才请他们过来
so I’ve asked them to sit in with us today.
古斯 我们很感谢你
Gus, we all appreciate
愿意过来和我们谈
your coming in here to talk to us,
但你也有权请你的律师到场
but you have the right to have an attorney present also.
我觉得应该不需要吧
Oh, well, I can’t see how that would be necessary.
但我还是不知道你们为什么找我
But then again I have no idea why I’m here.
那我们继续吧
So you wish to continue?
请 我很想知道原因
Please. I’m very anxious to find out what this is all about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!