你们中了我的圈套
I made you my bitch.
这你也接受吗
You okay with that?
你接受吗
You accept?

No.
我该走了
About time.
杰西 杰西
Jesse. Jesse.
把手电拿过来 好吗
Bring that light over here, will you?
你看见那儿有残渣吗
You see any residue there?
哪儿
Where?
在这儿 底下 就在那儿
Here. On the bottom, right– right there.
已经一周了
It’s been a week.
进展如何
What’s going on?
我还没见到他
I haven’t seen him.
我想不是
I didn’t think so,
不过我会再清洁一遍
but I’ll just give it another shot anyway.
伙计
Hey-hey-hey, buddy!
瞧瞧 当上门卫了
Look at that. Graduated to doorman.
终于收到你的来电
Finally found your calling.
瞧那小胡子 玛丽
Ha ha! Ooh! Little whiskers, Marie.
怎么了 你给理发师看了狗屁♥股♥照
What did you do, show your barber a picture of a dog’s ass
然后说”就照这个剪”
and said “I’ll take that”?
你还是那么逗 欢迎回来
Charming as usual. Welcome back.
气色不错 玛丽
Looking good, Marie.
谢了 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你
Oh, thanks, Steve. Good to see you.
-你好吗 -他很好
– How you doing? – He’s doing fine.
你可以回去了
We, uh, we can take it from here.
-是吧 戈麦斯 -是
– Right, Gomie? – Yeah.
你能挽着他吗
If you want to hold his elbow.
不不不 把你的手拿开
No, no, no, no. You keep your mitts off me.
我没事 我没事
I’m good, I’m good.
祝你好运
Good luck.
走吧 迟到了 快
Let’s go. Running late. Come on.
汉克 看着你走进这里
Hank, seeing you walk in here.
我真是无法表达这对我们所有人的意义
I can’t tell you what that means to all of us.
你的进步真是惊人
Your progress, it’s incredible.
是啊 多谢安静的生活和那些维生素片
Yeah, well, chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
史蒂芬告诉你他的好消息了吗
Steve tell you his news?
什么事 终于来月经了吗
What? Finally got your period?
我晋升到14级了
I made GS 14.
美国联邦政♥府♥职员总表共分15级 13至15级为最高级
不错啊 兄弟
Wow. That’s all right, man.
下一站就是华府
Next stop, Washington, D.C.,
坐在写字桌后面
sitting behind a desk,
文件堆积如山 视线全被遮住
papers piled so high, you can’t see over them.
你混的比我好 兄弟
Hey, better you than me, buddy.
说真的 恭喜你 兄弟
Seriously, congratulations, buddy.
谢谢
Thanks.
史蒂芬说你有线索提供给我们
Steve said you might have something for us.
算是吧
Yeah, maybe.
这得你们说了算
You guys are going to have to tell me.
还记得提姆·罗伯茨吗
Remember my pal Tim Roberts?
阿尔布开克警局的探员吗
APD detective?
对 他在调查一宗凶案
Yeah, well, he’s working on a murder case,
死者是一个34岁的男性白人
and the victim’s a 34-year-old male Caucasian
名叫盖尔·伯蒂彻
by the name of Gale Boetticher.
上个月的一个晚上 伯蒂彻打开门
One night last month, Boetticher opens the door–
脸上就吃了颗子弹
bam, take a bullet to the face
凶手是一个人 也可能好几个
from a person or persons unknown.
盖尔·伯蒂彻绝对是个化学奇才
Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona fide chemistry genius.
他的学位多的是 是吧
I mean, he’s got degrees up the wazoo, right?
而且 你们可能会想 他是个正宗的书呆子
And, uh, as you might expect, he’s a nerd’s nerd.
素食主义者 不拘小节的那种人
Vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy.
结果是 他还是个头号♥制毒师
As it turns out, he’s also an A-number 1 meth cook.
而引起我注意的
And what caught my eye
是 他的特色产品是蓝色冰♥毒♥
is, uh, his specialty product’s blue.
你怎么看
So what are you thinking?
他就是海森堡
This is your Heisenberg?
不 我觉得他是
No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem,
海森堡的前任毒师
Heisenberg’s former cook
也可能是海森堡自己的一个环节
and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself.
不管怎样 你们瞧
Anyway, uh, lo and behold,
在那么多有的没的当中
amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem,
我发现了这个
I find this.
这里 我在网上进行了搜索
Now, this here I do a little Google-fu,
然后我发现这是个零件编码
and I– I realize it’s a parts number
是这宝贝特有的
specifically for this baby.
这是个大容量的
Now, that there is a high-volume
高效空气过滤器 工业用空气过滤系统
HEPA industrial air filtration system.
那是个价值三十万的小配件
That’s a $300,000 gadget.
非常适合用于制药厂
Be perfect for a pharmaceutical plant
或微芯制♥造♥厂
or microchip factory
也可以是边境北部最大的病毒实验室
or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border.
好吧
Okay.
所以这个小玩意儿
So this little dingus here is manufactured
是一个大型国际公♥司♥制♥造♥的
by a big international concern–
叫牧歌♥电气
Madrigal Electromotive.
我致电了他们休斯顿办公室 然后接通了
I call their Houston office, and eventually I get through
他们最热心的20岁的临时工
to the nicest little 20-year-old temp.
我说了点好话
I use some of the Schrader sweet talk on her.
很快 她就给我查资料了
Before you know it, she’s pulling files for me.
结果查到六个月前
Turns out six months ago,
这些系统中有一个被运送到
one of these systems was shipped to a depot
阿尔布开克州一个仓库
right here in ABQ.
谁签收的
Who signed for it?
盖尔·伯蒂彻
Gale Boetticher.
于是我就问这位新女朋友 是谁付的钱
So I asked my new girlfriend who paid for it,
她回答”没人”
and she says “Nobody.”
他们没有付款人记录
They have no record that anybody actually paid for this thing.
所以我又回去让她多提供点线索 很快
So I go back and push more, and before you know it,
这个临时工走了 也查不到转递地址
uh, the temp’s gone, there’s no forwarding address,
然后我就和一个蛮横的公♥司♥律师说话了
and I’m talking to some snot-nose corporate lawyer
他还要了我的徽章号♥
who’s asking me for my badge number.
此路不通
Brick wall.
所以我查了查牧歌♥电气
So I take a peek into Madrigal Electromotive.
现在牧歌♥总部在德国汉诺威
Now, Madrigal is based in Hanover, Germany,
可他们自称是非常多样化的
but they’re what they call highly diversified–
涉足工业设备 全球运输
industrial equipment, global shipping,
重大建筑项目
major construction,
还在美国快餐业占有一席之地
and a tiny little foothold in American fast food,
尤其是当地的连锁店
specifically a local chain–
洛博罗炸鸡馆
Pollos Hermanos.
好 那又怎样 对吧 伯蒂彻死了
Okay. So what, right? Boetticher’s dead.
我没有他资助人的线索
I got no line on who’s been bankrolling him
也不知道他的实验室地址
or where his lab was.
整件事都没个头绪 对吧
The whole thing’s a snipe hunt, right?
但现在我有个大胆的想法
But now I get this crazy idea,
而我挥之不去
and I can’t shake it.
我整晚盯着天花板
I mean, I– I stay up nights staring at the ceiling
想理清头绪
and trying to make sense of it.
是那张餐巾纸
It’s that napkin.
记得我说过伯蒂彻是素食主义者吧
Remember I told you Boetticher’s vegan, right?
我们还讨论过这家伙自己做扁豆面包
I mean, we’re talking this guy makes his own fermented lentil bread
管它是什么
or whatever the hell that is.
一个素食主义者去炸鸡店干什么
What’s a vegan doing in a fried chicken joint?
或许是去见人
Maybe he’s meeting somebody.
谁呢
Like who?
比如…
Well, like maybe…
这个人
this guy.
我们对古斯塔沃·福林了解多少
I mean, what do we know about Gustavo Fring?
这个”执法部门的朋友”
Huh? This whole “Friend of law enforcement” Thing, eh,
可以让你和朋友亲近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!