没人让你放下武器
Nobody’s asking you to give up yours.
你难道想在你们的人来之前把这里扫荡一遍
You want to sweep the place before you bring in your guys?
我就是那个人
I am the guy.
那好吧
All right, then.
欢迎
和你一起来的人呢
来的只有我而已
为什么
老板相信我能充分捍卫他们的利益
请坐
以下是我提的条件
考虑到我们之前的良好关系
我打算一次性付5500万美元
这段恩怨就此了断了
我不会另外付钱 我们从此中断联♥系♥
彻底了断
你没有什么回复吗
以下是我的回复
是 还是否
你很清楚我们集团要的是什么
说别的什么都是浪费时间
是 还是否
谈判刚开始就这么僵持
这个问题不容谈判
你那儿是不是还有我的东西
You got something of mine?
放杂物箱里
Glove box.
我想还是要教你怎么开枪
Figure I better teach you how to shoot.
局面可能会很棘手
Could be things are gonna get hairy.
这什么意思
What is this?
你会给我配把枪
You’re giving me a gun?
我现在是组织的一员了吗
And now I’m, like, part of the team or whatever?
他说我身上有种特质
He said he sees something in me.
是什么
Like what?
如果简而言之的话
If I had to put it in a word…
我猜想
I’d guess…
是忠诚
loyalty.
忠诚
Loyalty.
是啊
Yeah.
也许只是效忠错了人
Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy.
杰西
Jesse?
好久不见
Long time, no see.
近来好吗
How you doing?
还行
Yeah, you know, uh…
挺好
good.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Good.
我们要开始了
Okay, we’re going to get started.
你进来吗
You coming in?
实际上 我们无法改变过去
So the truth is we can’t change the past.
事实既定
What’s done is done.
我们要为自己的行为负责
We’ve got to own our actions,
但是给自己量刑定罪
but putting ourselves on trial,
充当自己的法官 陪审团 和行刑员
acting as our own judge, jury, and executioner,
并不是解决之道
it’s not the answer
因为很多时候 这种审判
because a lot of the time all that judging does
只会让我们重蹈覆辙
is just ensure that we’re going to repeat the cycle.
对吧
Right.
“我真是个混♥蛋♥”
“I’m such an asshole.”
“没救了”
“It’s totally hopeless.”
“有何意义”
“What’s the point?”
“我想我要再吸一次”
“I think I’ll have a hit.”
杰西
Jesse.
你的近况如何
What’s going on with you these days?
我复吸了
I went back to the crystal.
那你现在清醒么
You sober now?
是啊
Yeah.
四天了 很难得 对吧
Four days. Big whoop, right?
四天也是进步
Four days is four days.
你能来就很好
You’re here.
你还在洗衣店工作吗
You still… working at the laundry?
那里怎样
How are things there.
逊毙了
Sucks ass.
你想聊聊吗
Anything you want to talk about?
几周前
a couple of weeks back…
我
I, uh…
杀了一条狗
killed a dog.
你的车撞了它么
You hit it with your car?
不是
No, um…
我亲手杀了他
I put him down.
我看着他死去
I watched him go.
我直视他的双眼
I was looking him straight in the eye and…
他不清楚是怎么回事
you know, he didn’t know what was happening.
他不知道原因
He didn’t know why. He–
他只是害怕 然后
He was just scared, and then…
死了
he was gone.
他活着很煎熬
He was suffering.
替他了结算是种善举
It was a kindness.
不 他没生病
No, he wasn’t sick.
不 他只是
No, he was just, like a…
我说不清 就像只
I don’t know, like a…
不正常的狗
problem dog.
他做了什么
What did he do?
咬人了吗
Bite someone?
这只狗从不咬人
Uh, this dog never– never bit anybody.
他是…
He was, uh…
你吸毒了 失去理智
You pick up the rock, you go right to the dark side.
什么都可能发生
Anything can happen.
我不是因为吸了毒
It ain’t no rock that made me do it.
那是什么问题
Well, what was the problem?
你为什么非得杀了他
Why did you have to kill him?
请注意交流的语气
Watch the cross-talk, please.
也许细节并不重要
Maybe it’s not the details that matter.
对吧
Right?
你对你的行为怎么想 杰西
How’d you feel about what you did, Jesse?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谁管你怎么想
Who cares how you feel?
什么样的人 会无缘无故残杀一只狗
What kind of a person kills a dog for no reason?
科琳
Colleen.
你可以登报征养
You put an ad in the paper.
-你可以把他送到收♥容♥所♥ -科琳
– You drop him off at a shelter. – Colleen–
你就是不能端坐在这儿
You just don’t sit there
说自己杀了一只无助的
and talk about killing a helpless–
-科琳 -无辜的动物
– Colleen. – …innocent animal.
我们来这儿不是为了评判别人
We’re not here to sit in judgment.
有何不可
Why not?
有何不可 也许她是对的
Why not? Maybe– Maybe she’s right.
也许我该登报
You know, maybe I should have put it in the paper.
也许我当时该做点别的
Maybe I should have done something different.
重点是
The thing is,
如果瞻前顾后 规规矩矩
if you just do stuff and nothing happens…
那还有什么意思
what’s it all mean?
有何意义
What’s the point?
这个讨论是关于自我接受
All right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance.
否定自己
Kicking the hell out of yourself
并无益处
doesn’t give meaning to anything.
那我就该停止评判
So I should stop judging…
-全盘接受 -这只是开始
– and accept… – It’s a start.
无论我做什么
So, no matter what I do,
都该为我欢呼 因为我是个好人吗
hooray for me because I’m a great guy?
这样对吗
It’s all good?
无论我杀了多少条狗
No matter how many dogs I kill,
我就记录一下 然后淡然接受吗
I just what, do an inventory and accept?
你倒车压死了自己的孩子
I mean, you back your truck over your own kid
你就这么接受了吗
and you, like, accept?
这简直是废话
What a load of crap!
杰西 我知道你很痛苦
Hey, Jesse, I know you’re in pain.
不 你知道吗
No, y-you know what?
我当初为什么来这儿
Why I’m here in the first place?
是为了向你们贩买♥♥冰♥毒♥
Is to sell you meth.
你们对我而言 只是顾客
You’re nothing to me but customers!