你见不到他
You can’t get near him?
去问问你的搭档吧
Why don’t you ask your partner?
是 我见过他
Yeah, I saw him.
你告诉索尔都不告诉我
And you tell Saul before you tell me?
他也是我律师 和你一样
Look, he’s my lawyer, same as yours.
每次我过去
Every time I go over there,
他都要和问我麦克的事
Saul hassles me about Mike.
他还在害怕有一天他会过去打断他的腿
He’s still scared the dude’s gonna come break his legs.
所以这些事我都告诉他
So I give him the latest.
到底怎么回事
But what happened exactly?
我在和麦克吃晚餐
I was at a diner with Mike,
他突然出现
and he just shows up.
他们让我出去 然后自己在里面谈
They send me outside and the two of them talk.
就这样
That’s it.
这是他们定期的见面吗
So this is like a regular thing?
你离他有多近
How close were you to him?
很近
Close.
比咱俩现在这样还近
Closer than you and me right now.
他和你说话了么
Did he speak to you?
只说了不到10秒
It was over in 10 seconds.
回答我的问题
Would you just answer?
他说他看人很准
He said he sees things in people.
什么事 看什么人
What things? What people?
看我
Me.
他说他能看到我的潜力
He said he sees something in me.
一个月前
A month ago,
古斯还想杀了咱俩
Gus was trying to kill both of us,
现在他把你调出实验室
and now he pulls you out of the lab
然后把你当做好像
and employs you as…
好像 二号♥枪手
what, an assistant gunman?
还是硬汉♥人♥物
A tough guy?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Does that make any sense to you?
他说他能看到你的潜力
He says he sees something in you.
他到底在玩什么把戏
What kind of game is he playing?
以为你真的那么天真吗
Does he think you’re that naive?
他不会真的相信你已经忘了
He can’t truly think that you’d forget–
好吧 撇开盖尔不谈
Well, let alone Gale,
也不说维克托
let alone Victor,
也别谈那些随之而来的可怕经历
and all the horror that goes along with all of that.
你的女朋友
What about this girlfriend of yours
还有她的那位小♥弟♥弟♥呢
and her little brother?
那男人看着你的眼睛
The man looked you straight in the eye
对你说 不会再用小孩子了
and told you “No more children,”
可就在那晚 那小男孩
but that very night, that little boy…
就这么死了
he winds up…
古斯不会真认为你忘了那些了吧
Gus can’t possibly think that you’d forget that.
-行了 -我说这些是为了证明
– Okay. – I mean, all I’m saying is that
他不会真的以为你的意志那么薄弱吧
is it possible he would think that you’re that weak-willed?
别摆出那副宣传的强调
Drop the sales pitch.
我会做的
I’ll do it.
那你会做什么
You’ll do what?
我会杀了他的
I’ll kill him…
只要一有机会就会下手
First chance I’ll get.
菠萝香味 闻起来更像变质的泡泡糖
Pina colada? More like stale bubblegum.
真有人希望他们的车闻起来
Does anyone actually want their car to smell like
像一个六年级孩子的课桌
the bottom of a sixth-grader’s desk?
好吧 大♥麻♥味 不会吧
Okay. Hemp? Really?
我知道 可你知道那句话
Yeah, I know. But you know what they say–
顾客永远是对的
the customer’s always right.
说到顾客
Ooh! Speaking of customer,
现在开一个盛大的开业仪式还来得及
it’s not too late to have a grand opening.
举办一个大型派对 到处都是气球
I was thinking huge party, balloons,
还有孩子玩的蹦蹦床
bouncy house for the kids,
引起轰动 顺便上个电视
you know, make a splash, get on TV.
让人们知道他们进来后
Let people know they’re not gonna have to face
不会遭遇冷颜相对
the eyebrows of doom when they come in.
玛丽 汉克最近怎样
Marie, how’s Hank doing?
你猜怎么着 他比以前好多了
You know what? He’s doing better.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah. Uh…
最近他的心情大好
Lately his mood’s improved,
他像疯了一样做那些物理治疗
and he’s like a maniac with his P.T.
-那太好了 -是的 不过别理解错了
– That’s fantastic. – Yeah, don’t get me wrong.
他离完全恢复还差很远 可他
He’s got a long way to go, but he–
我懂 我是说
Yeah. I mean–
-你好啊 沃尔特 -玛丽
– Hi, Walt. – Marie.
-见到你真好 -见到你也一样
– It’s good to see you. – You, too.
你的这个收银员可是能说会道
Hey, your cashier here is quite the salesperson.
她刚说的我对车子的
She just talked me into something called
全身上蜡感兴趣了
the Orbital Paste Wax Buff.
当然 对汽车外漆的保养可是很重要的
Oh, yeah. No, it’s very important to maintain your clear coat.
要是一旦保护层没了
Boy, once that goes–
的确
Oh, yeah.
博格丹时期高峰时段平均每小时19辆车
Bogdan was averaging 19 cars during rush hour,
而现在我们已经提高到22辆
and we are already up to 22–
22辆车
22 actual cars.
昨晚 我们挣了3800美元
Lat night, I depoted $3,800.
上帝 这里有多少钱
Jesus. How much is that?
27万4千美元
$274,000.
应该有些误差
Give or take.
-有误差 -没错
– Give or take? – Yeah.
我没准确数过
I haven’t counted it.
等等
Wait…
27万4千美元 多久一次
274,000– And this is how often?
每两个礼拜
Every two weeks.
礼拜四方便来放钱吗
Thursday’s good for a drop-off?
等等 沃尔特
Wait, Walt.
难道你是在说
Are you telling me
一年能挣七百一十二万美元
you make $7,125,000 a year?
应该是七百五十万
7 1/2 even,
在开销之前
before expenses.
可我不能
But I can’t–
这太多了
This is too much.
看来是比你想象的多
So it’s more than you thought,
是个坏消息喽
and this is somehow bad news?
不 重点不是这个
No, that’s not the point.
我是说 世界上没有哪一个洗车房♥
I mean, there is no car wash in the world
能做这样的生意
that could do this kind of business.
这需要最少九个月的工作
I mean, this is 9 month’s work here minimum.
能赚7百万 那起码得好几年
7 million? That could take years.
那就存着一些 以备不时之需
So set some aside. Save it for a rainy day.
存着 你说什么
Save it. What–
存到哪里 我又不能去银行存
Save it where? I can’t go to the bank with it.
也不能保存在这里
I sure can’t leave it here.
等等 都是50美元大钞
Wait a minute. Is this all 50s?
谁洗车付50美元
Who pays for a car wash with a 50?
斯凯勒 我没有要求你这么做
Skyler, I didn’t ask you to do this.
我原以为
I was under the impression
你能控制大局
that you had this under control.
可我没想到这么多钱
I just didn’t expect this amount of money.
50美元大钞会是个问题
The 50s are gonna be a problem.
好吧 那就开始解决问题吧
Well, that’s what this is– problem solving.
斯凯勒 我们分工很明确
Skyler, this is a simple division of labor.
我赚钱 你洗钱
I bring in the money, you launder the money.
是你想这么做的
This is what you wanted.
我从来没想做这些
I never wanted any of this.
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
要是你想退出 就说出来
If you want out, just say that you want out.
这不结了
Okay, then.
你是说你在实验室做的这个
You’re telling me you made this in the lab?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!