《绝命毒师》前情提要
Previously on AMC’s Breaking Bad
他们这么做 只为传递一个信息
It’s all about sending a massage.
准备好谈谈了吗
Which they did. “Ready to talk?”
杰西 你呢
Jesse, what about you.
想说什么就说什么
No judgements.
提姆来过 他带来些案子的文件
Tim stopped by he brought over some file boxes on that case.
什么时候素食主义者开始吃炸鸡了
Since when the vegan eat fried chicken.
等等 为什么找我
Uh, excuse me. Why me?
我相信我看人的眼光
I like to think I see things in people
买♥♥车 会戳破我们的谎
That car, contradicts our story
明天
It goes back,
把车退回去
Tomorrow.
不知道它们从哪跑出来的 你得帮我们
Came out of nowhere. You gotta help us.
你看这些脏水
Look at all this damn water.
千万别喝
Don’t drink that.
说不定是有毒的
Ain’t no telling what’s gonna be poison.
儿子怎么样了
How’s Junior?
和我预计的一样
Oh, exactly what I expected.
自从我们说要退掉车之后
He hasn’t said a word to me
他一句话都没和我说过
since we told him it was going back.
我和车行谈过了 他们不同意退车
I spoke to the dealership. They didn’t want to take it.
什么
What?
这车的车况这么好
It’s in perfect condition.
而且只跑了17英里
It’s got 17 miles on the odometer.
我知道 我说了一个小时的好话
I know. I spent the better part of an hour
才让经理把退订费降到
sweet-talking the manager down to a restocking fee–
800块
$800.
才2天就要800块
$800… for two days?
根据法律来说 他们有权利拒绝退车
Well, the law says they don’t have to take it back at all.
好了 这是登记表
All right, here’s the registration,
标签还有收据
and the window sticker, the receipt.
记得一定要找那个总经理
Oh, and make sure you talk to the general manager.
他叫格伦
His name is Glen.
格伦
Glen.
有什么事就打给我
Call me if there’s a problem.
还有拜托你
And please, just don’t–
不要和任何人争执
don’t tangle with anyone.
好吧
Fine.
很好 马丁 非常好
Oh! Bueno, Martine. Muy bueno.
沃尔特
Walt.
妈的
Shit.
喂 你好
Yes. Hello.
我需要一辆出租车
I need a cab.
对 谢谢 我叫怀特
Yes, thank you. The name is White.
我在大学城的展览馆停车场
Uh, I’m at the Pavilion parking lot on University.
对 没错 就在机场南边
Oh, yes, that’s right. Just south of the airport.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, that’d be great. Thank you.
大概多久能到
Oh, how long do you think that would take.
不用 他肯定能找到我的
No, I’m sure he’ll see me.
谢谢
Thank you.
有没有悔过
Contrition?
当然有
Hey, there’s–
彻底的悔过
There’s total contrition here!
简直后悔死了
There’s mountains of contrition!
太 太好了
Fan-tan-tastic!
我现在就把钱送过去
I will messenger ’em over right away.
还有
Oh, and–
关于那件事
…about that other thing unrelated–
我可以让你加入
Yes, I can get you in.
但我得警告你 第八洞简直不是人打的
But I gotta warn you, the eighth hole is murder.
是吗 你就想来点刺♥激♥的
Oh, yeah? You want to make it interesting?
太棒了 早上7点准时开球
Great! Tee time 7 A.M. Sharp.
准备输得屁滚尿流吧你
Prepare to have your ass handed to you.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
他本来要告你毁坏公物
He was headed for destruction of property,
但既然那车是你的
but since it’s your own property,
我让他改成轻罪 乱烧垃圾
I sweated him down to misdemeanor trash burning.
唯一的问题就是要花不少钱
The only thing is, it’s not gonna be free.
罚金5000块
There’s a 5 grand fine,
拖车和清理现场600块
600 for towing and disposal,
蒸汽清洗柏油路3000块
another 3 grand to steam clean the blacktop.
所以你这小小的飙车之旅要花掉你
So bottom line, your little joyride’s gonna set you back
大概52000块
about 52,000 bucks, so…
你觉得值吗
was it worth it?
我不想听这些废话
I don’t need to hear the blow-by-blow.
直接告诉我问题解决了
Just tell me it’s done.
不好意思 我吵醒你了吗
I’m sorry, did I wake you?
我在这事闹大之前就帮你摆平了
I caught this thing before it got into the system.
所以你不会有案底
That means your record stays clean.
你老婆也永远不会发现
The wife never finds out.
这是见证奇迹的时刻
I’ve been working magic here.
至少夸我一下吧
I can at least get an “Attaboy.”
好吧 你自己生闷气去吧
Fine. Rebel without a cause,
袋子给我
give.
到底什么事 关于福林吗
What is it, Fring?
他会干掉我
He will see me dead…
我却束手无策
and there’s nothing I can do about it.
只能坐以待毙
All that’s left is to wait.
你确定吗
And we’re sure about this.
平克曼说他很需要你
‘Cause Pinkman says he needs you too much.
“平克曼说”
“Pinkman says.”
“平克曼说”
“Pinkman says.”
除非
Unless…
你能给我找个帮手
you could help me find a third party.
什么帮手
What third party?
能帮我改善情势的人
Someone who can ameliorate the situation.
说得明白点行不行
Let’s ditch the thesaurus, all right?
你是想找个杀手吗
You talking about a hit man?
如果他们还叫这名字的话
Assuming that’s still what they’re called.
回答错误
Zzzzt! Wrong answer!
用年轻的人话来说就是扯淡
That’s what the kids call “Epic fail.”
你只要给我一个号♥码
All I would need is a phone number.
剩下的我来做就行
I would do the rest.
索尔 我会付你钱的
Saul, there’d be a finder’s fee.
一大笔钱
A big one.
如果你一定要的话
Look, if you held my feet to the fire,
我可以帮你找一两个西洛基山的人
I could come up with a couple names one or two guys west of the Rockies
帮你做这事
who do this kind of work
但你知道吗
but guess what.
这些人 他们都认识麦克
These guys? They know Mike.
麦克也认识他们
And Mike knows them.
你是说
What are you telling me?
麦克认识所有干这行的人
Mike knows everyone who does this?
你以为是谁介绍他们给我的
Who do you think gave me their names?
好吧 备选方案
Okay, Plan B.
不找我认识的人
Look, we go outside my network–
从广♥告♥或者佣兵
Craigslist, Soldier of Fortune.
就算我们运气好
Let’s say we get lucky,
超级超级好
I mean, incredibly lucky,
找到一个既不是卧底警♥察♥
and find a guy who’s not an undercover cop
也不是疯子的人
or some kind of survivalist nut-job wannabe.
你得问问自己 到底怎样才算好
You gotta ask yourself– How good is good enough?
不管我们找到什么人
Because whatever goomba we buy
到最后那人都会遇上我们的朋友
at some point is gonna come head-to-head
麦克
with our friend Mike.
至于 古斯·福林
And Gus Fring?
干掉他
Just winging that guy
根本不会”改善你的情势”
is not gonna ameliorate your situation,
一点也不会
not by a damn sight.
我想自己解决 但我根本见不到他
I tried to slove this myself, but I can’t get anywhere near him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!