Set up a meeting.
看看他们想要说什么
Let’s see what they have to say.
他今天表现怎么样
How did he do today?
听说你干得不错
I hear you can handle yourself.
可能吧
I guess.
晚安
Good night.
等等
Uh, excuse me.
为什么找我
Why me?
我相信我看人的眼光
I like to think I see things in people.
慢点吃 车又不会自己跑掉
Slow down. The car is not going anywhere.

Mom.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
宝宝你去那
Whoo. Ah. There you go.
你看见外面那辆车了吗
Did you see what’s in the driveway?
看见了
Uh, yeah, I saw.
你的吗
So that’s yours, huh?
是啊 爸给我买♥♥的
Yeah. Dad got it for me.
他真好啊
That was very nice of him.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道那车看起来很炫
I– I know it looks like…
但很安全的
well, awesome, but it’s super safe.
爸他检查过了
Dad– Dad made sure.
我保证绝不超速
And I promise to always go the speed limit
一定慢慢开
or below, way below.
而且这车超省油的
And it gets great gas mileage.
爸说我可以开出去兜兜风
So Dad said I can take it around the block a few times.
可以吗
That okay?
就在附近转转
Just around the block.
好吧 别开太远
Yeah. Just around the block.
还有小心点 行吗
And be careful, okay?
好的
I will.

Bye.

I-It– It’s really–
有你在家真好
It’s really great to have you home, Mom.
一定要小心 听见了吗
Hey, seriously, be careful, okay?
知道了
I will.

Okay.
我们谈谈吧
I guess we should talk.
那天谈得够多了
Oh, I think you said plenty the other day.
关于那个 我只是
No. Look, about that, it just–
你拿到洗车房♥的钥匙了吗
Did you get the car wash keys?
拿到了
Um, yes, yes.
斯凯勒 我那天说的
Skyler, I may have…
可能有点夸张了
overstated things earlier,
我为我的失言感到抱歉
and I’m sorry to be so forward.
但是 我只想
But I– I just–
让你知道
I want you to know something.
我想让你
I want you to–
想让你明白
I need you to understand
你是安全的
that you are safe.
你 儿子还有女儿
You, Junior, Holly–
你们都是安全的
you are completely safe.
我所做的一切
Everything that I do– everything–
都是为了保护这个家庭
I do it to protect this family.
所以 你买♥♥车
So buying that car,
也是在保护这个家吗
that was protecting your family?
好吧
Okay. I, uh–
我承认这件事做的有点鲁莽
All right, maybe it’s a little flashy,
但他想要辆车
but he needed a car, and–
我是他父亲
and I’m his father,
理应完成他的愿望不是吗
and I should be able to get what he wants.
明天把车退回去
It goes back tomorrow.
斯凯勒 他会伤心死的
Skyler, it will crush him.
买♥♥车会戳破我们的谎
That car directly contradicts our story.
如果你真的在意 想保护这个家庭
And if you’re so invested in protecting this family,
你就要圆这个谎
it means protecting the story.
你觉得邻居会怎么想 沃尔特
What do you think the neighbors are going to say, Walt?
汉克和玛丽呢
What about Hank and Marie?
还有国税局
How about the IRS?
你到底在想什么 沃尔特
What were you thinking, Walt?
我想的是
I was thinking
我想为我儿子做点什么
that I wanted to do something nice for my son.
听着
Look.
我担心他会因此怨恨你
I just worry that he’ll blame you for this.
他当然会
Oh, he will.
多亏了你 他要再一次地怨恨他的贱♥人♥妈妈
Once again, he’ll blame his bitch mother
怨她拿走了他敬爱的父亲
for taking away what his loving father has given him,
送他的东西
so thanks for that.
但你知道吗 沃尔特
But you know what, Walt?
比起你这个只会嘴上说着保护
Someone has to protect this family
我才是真正在保护这个家的人
from the man who protects this family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!