but that’s 90% of the job.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我带了三明治
I brought sandwiches.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
辣椒芝士 听上去诱人吧
pimiento cheese. How does that sound?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
他们不是在卖♥♥么
So they’re selling, right?
我想买♥♥点
Maybe I’m looking to buy.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
塔克
Tucker!
我想买♥♥点货
I’m, uh, here to buy.
塔克 你能关上那倒霉门么
Tucker! Will you shut the damn door?
-答非所问 -塔克
– Not my question. – Tucker!
我的名字叫迪塞尔
Uh, my name’s Diesel.
塔克
Tucker!
据说你们这有那些蓝色的货
Thought you maybe had some of the blue?
塔克 关门 塔克
Tucker! Shut the door, Tucker!
– 我只是 – 塔克
– I’m just, uh– – Tucker!
想要爽一下
…just looking for a teenth.
-塔克 -给点力
– Tucker! – Yo. Come on.
-塔克 -帮兄弟一把
– Tucker! – Help a brother out.
塔克 你能把门关上么
Tucker, will you shut the damn door?
我们不和陌生人做交易
We don’t sell to strangers.
塔克
Tucker!
滚吧 混♥蛋♥
Get off the porch, asshole.
塔克 你能把门关上么
Tucker, will you shut the door?
好了 已经关了 老天
All right already! Jesus!
塔克
Tucker!
我猜我们还得执行第一套方案了
Guess we’ll go with Plan A, then.
打开后备箱
Flip the trunk, will you?
为什么
Why?
那里面有我需要的东西
There’s something in there I need.
什么东西
And what would that be?
我要把那群杂种从房♥子里赶出来
I’m getting those pricks out of that house.
你第一次尝试就够成功的了
Oh, your first attempt being such a wild success.
也许你是蹲点狙击的专家
You may know this whole P.I. Sit-in-the-car business,
但我更懂瘾君子的思想
but I know meth heads.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
挖坑
Digging.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
Uh, you know why.
挖多深
How deep are you going?
不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得有多深
How deep do you think it is?
很深
Pretty deep.
你能来接力一下么
you mind taking over for a minute?
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
我能用用你的厕所么
Hey, uh, mind if I use your john?
当然
Yeah.
塔克
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是
I– Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?

Hey, I’m, uh–
我是塔克的朋友
I’m a friend of Tucker’s.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只是
I just, uh–
只是想 想买♥♥点蓝色的货
just want to– just want to buy some of the blue.
不卖♥♥
It’s not for sale.
我知道之前你一直在卖♥♥
Well, I know you were selling it earlier, so–
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? How do you know that?
塔克告诉我的
Uh, Tucker told me.
他妈的他倒是该学学
Yeah, well, Tucker needs to learn
怎么管住自己那张嘴了
to keep his dame mouth shut.
塔克
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker?
所以
So, uh…
能卖♥♥给我点吗
you going to help me out?
没那么多可以卖♥♥给塔克那帮混♥蛋♥朋友
Don’t have enough for all of Tucker’s asshole friends.
塔克
Tucker!
他在外面呢
Yo, I– I think he’s outside.
你能不能
Why don’t you just–
你能不能去外面找他
why don’t you go outside–
塔克 塔克
Tucker! Tucker!
我们去找他吧
Hey, hey. Let’s go– Let’s go find Tucker.
去外面找他
Okay? Let’s go outside and–
我没有多余的货卖♥♥给你 明白吗
I don’t have enough for you, all right?
明白 明白
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我不要了 行了吧
Forget it. Okay?
我可不想惹麻烦
I don’t want to– i don’t want to start any trouble.
麻烦 什么麻烦
Trouble? Trouble?
你什么意思
What does that mean, trouble?
不 不 我是说咱俩没事了
No, no. I’m just saying we’re cool, okay?
没事了
We’re– We’re– We’re good.
什么 你怎么知道
What? You can’t know that.
你到底什么意思
What does that mean?
别骗我
What– Don’t put thoughts in my head!
你别想骗我
You don’t put thoughts in my head!
是 是 你说的对
Absolutely. You’re right.
你说的对
You’re right.
塔克
Tucker.
谢谢 十分感谢
muchas, muchas gracias, amigas.
非常感谢 给你
Muchas gracias. Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, gracias.
玛莉亚 维尼塔 露西亚 谢谢
María, Vernita, Lucía, gracias.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
这句没听懂 不过应该是好话
I missed that one. I’m sure it was good.
跟我来
Damas. Vengan conmigo.
等一下 你要带她们去哪
Uh, what– Wait a minute. Where are you taking them?
泰鲁斯 你要干嘛
Come on, Tyrus, what are you doing?
我要送她们上车
I’m putting them on a bus.
什么车 为什么
Why? What bus?
送她们回洪都拉斯的车
One that takes them back to Honduras.
等等 等一下
Hey, wait a second. Wait a minute.
这都是我的主意
Th-Th-This was my idea.
别惩罚她们
Don’t punish them.
你让古斯冲着我来
You tell Gus to blame me, not them.
就是冲着你来的
He does.
你回避一下行吗
Give us a minute, will you?
不会太久的
We won’t be too long.
劫车的那伙人把我们的货
The crew that hit our truck gave away the cargo
送给附近的无名小卒
to a couple of local nobodies.
很有纪律
Very disciplined, though,
自己一点都没留
not keeping anything for themselves.
他们这么做
It was all about sending a message,
只为传递一个信息
which they did, literally.
都写在桶盖上了
It was written on the bucket lid.
准备好谈谈了吗
“Ready to talk?”
翻译过来应该是这个意思
That, I believe, is the English translation.
你也许不想听我的意见
I know you’re not really asking for advice,
但如果给我
but let me hire 10, 15
10到15能干的人
more good operators,
我就能狠狠的教训他们一下
and we hit them back, hit them hard,
把他们赶回老家去
hit them where they live.

No.
暂时不要开战
This war stays cold for now.
那他们的消息怎么办 你准备怎么应对
What about their message? What’s the answer?
安排他们和我见面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!