And this has to be you.
不能是别的… 什么
It can’t be… I don’t know.
泰鲁斯 或者别的什么古斯雇佣的
Tyrus or any of those couple dozen muscle heads
肌肉猛♥男♥
that Gus has working for him?
必须得是杰西·平克曼
It has to be Jesse Pinkman.
为什么
Why?
你有什么我不知道的过人之处
What is there, something about you that I don’t know?
你是前海豹部队成员吗
Are you a former Navy SEAL?
你要把你的手
Do you have to have your hands
注册为致命武器吗
registered as lethal weapons?
给你根中指注册吧
Register this.
我要说的是 你都不觉得其中有诈吗
All I’m saying is that do you not even question this?
你真的相信他们需要你吗
Do you really believe that you mean anything to these people?
我不是要出口伤人
And I’m not trying to be insulting.
我只是想让你想清楚
I’m just trying to make you see things clearly.
我看他们不是要杀我
I see they can’t outright kill me,
他们是不想看我吸毒
but they don’t want me getting high.
我是从古斯让麦克看着我的时候起
I see this thing probably started
就这么感觉了
as Gus getting Mike to babysit me.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我保护了麦克不被抢劫
I saved Mike from getting robbed,
他甚至可能被杀
even killed, maybe.
所以我可能压根就不是个窝囊废
So maybe I’m not such a loser after all.
那如果…
I mean, what if it–
老天
Oh, God.
如果这一切只是圈套呢
I mean, what if– what if it’s all just a setup?
-什么 -如果你阻止的那次抢劫
– What? – What if this robbery that you stopped
不是真的呢
wasn’t even real?
好好想想
I mean, think about it.
你给麦克放风的头一天
Your first day out guarding Mike.
他一出车门 就有情况发生
he steps out for one second, and what happens?
你立刻就被抢劫
You immediately get robbed.
你简直混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
接近朋友 更要接近敌人
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
就像你说的
Like you said,
因为有我 古斯不可能杀你
Gus can’t kill you because of me.
他知道我不会坐视不管的
He knows I won’t stand for it.
他需要我 又不想接受他需要我这个事实
He needs me, and he hates the fact that he needs me,
那他该怎么办呢 他就试图
so what does he do? He goes to work
离间我和你的关系
driving a wedge between you and me.
你真是个混球 你要是在场
You’re an asshole. If you’d been there,
你就知道那不是圈套
you’d know it wasn’t a setup.
等一下 这些家伙追你多长时间了
Wait a minute. How long did those guys chase you?
就你的描述来看
Huh? Because the way you describe it,
他们也太容易就放弃了
they gave up pretty damn easy.
不 不 这
No, no. This–
这整件事 所有的一切
This whole thing, all of this–
都是因为我
it’s all about me.

Hello.
你是谁 等下
Uh, who is it? Hang on.
是我
Yeah.
我马上上去
I’ll be right up.
怎么了
What?
我得走了
I got to go.
那我要自己把这都打扫干净么
Well, am I supposed to clean all this on my own?
天呐
God.
早上好 女士们
Buenos días, ladies.
早上好 你们会说英语么
Buenos días. Uh, do you speak English?
-你会说英语么 -不会 不会
– ?Se habla inglés? – No. No.
不会 好吧
No. Okay, uh…
帮忙怎么说 帮忙怎么说
help, help–
帮…帮芒
Uh, ayon– ayonda–
-帮忙 -帮忙 没错 谢谢 谢谢
– Ayuda. – Ayuda, ayuda. Gracias, gracias.
你们能帮我个忙么
Uh, yo necesita– necesito ayuda a limpio.
好么
?Sí? ?Sí?
好么 我需要人帮我做清扫
?Qué? I need help to clean.
是的 好么 明白了么
Yes, Sí? comprendes, Sí?
不 不 不 很好
No, no, no. Es bueno.
请 请
Uh… Uh, por favor, por favor.
后边来 后边来
atrás, atrás, ?sí??
非常好 非常好
Muy bueno, muy bueno.
对 非常好
Yes, muy bueno.
-就是这个 -不行
– It’s just this– – No.
不 不 不 不 我们不能
No, no, no, no. No podemos.
我们不能
No podemos.
抱歉
Lo siento.
别 别 别 这没问题
No, no, no, no. Es no problema.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Un momento, un momento, un momento.
这没问题的
No problema.
别 别 女士们
No, no, ladies.
等一下 等一下
Un momento, un momento.
等一下 等一下
Un momento, un momento.
帮我个忙
Yo necesito ayuda, uh…
最多两个小时
limpio dos horas máximo.
不 我们不能这样做
No, no podemos. Muy fácil.
让我看看 让我看看 等一下
Let me see. Let me see. Un momento.
这么着 这么着
I’ll tell you what. I’ll tell you what.
看 看 看
Look, look, look.
世♥界♥通♥用语 钱 钱
Universal language. Dinero. Dinero?
给你
Para usted?
好么 好么
sí? sí? sí?
给你 好么 给你
Para usted, sí? Para usted.
还有一张给你 好么
There’s one for you. Yes, sí?
格兰特总统 非常重要的人物
Presidente Grant. Very important man.
好么 给你 好么
sí? Para usted, sí? sí?
更多的钱
And mas dinero–
完事有更多的钱
mas dinero after–
可以了么
Are we good?
我觉得可以了
I think we’re good.
我觉得我们听你的就行
I think we listened to you.
来吧 请 请
Please. Por favor. Por favor.
快点
Vamos.
最多两个小时 好么
Dos horas máximo, ?sí?
来吧 请 请
Please. Por favor. Por favor.
太好了
Yes.
一起来吧
Iguales!
什么活
What’s the deal?
我们的活就是看着那栋房♥子
Uh, the deal is we’re watching that house.
前面左边门前有棵树的那栋
A couple down on the left with the tree in the front.
是么 为什么
Yeah? What for?
有只小鸟告诉我 那里面有一些家伙
A little birdie told me there’s some guys in there
拿着我们三磅的货
that have 3 pounds of our product
想出手
which they’re selling
而且那些货不是从我们手里买♥♥的
and which they sure as hell didn’t get from us.
那计划是什么
So what’s the plan?
我刚告诉你了
I just told you.
我们坐在这看着那栋房♥子
We sit here and watch that house
直到里面其中一个”企业家”露出头来
until one of our entrepreneurs pops his head out.
然后我们问几个问题 把东西拿回来
Then we ask a few questions and get our property back.
我们为什么不直接破门而入
Why don’t you just go break the door down
用手♥枪♥告诉那些混♥蛋♥谁才是老大
and pistol whip those bitches and show them who’s boss?
因为这只小鸟还告诉我
Because a little birdie also told me
这些家伙对这些产品很上瘾
these guys are heavily into the product
还喜欢带枪
and most likely armed.
现在 对于瘾君子你所不知道的是
Now, what you may not know about meth heads–
也许你知道的
maybe you do–
他们都有点不按套路出牌
they’re kind of unpredictable.
我不喜欢不按套路出牌的人
I don’t care for unpredictable,
所以我们等着
so we wait.
抱歉打破你的幻想 孩子
Sorry to burst your bubble, kid,
但这就是这个工作的大部分内容

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!