so let me clue you in.
我没有危险 斯凯勒
I am not in danger, Skyler.
我就是个危险人物
I am the danger.
坐以待毙
A guy opens his door and gets shot,
你这么小看我吗
and you think that of me?

No.
我是给别人吃枪子的人
I am the one who knocks.
听着 我…
Look, I was–
斯凯勒
Skyler?
看吧
Here we are.
和你离职时一模一样
Just like you left it.
你的漂亮老婆呢
And where is your pretty wife?
她还有其它生意要照看
She has other business to attend to.
照我之前和她说的
Well, like I say to her,
不增不减 明白吗
place is as is. Understand?
是 我明白
Yes, I understand.
好 好
Good. Good.
我可不想她回来又要加条件
I don’t want her coming back with more demands.
她砍价的时候可没让我好过
She– She gave me hard time when we settled on price.
博格丹 我们达成一致了
We’re all on the same page, Bogdan.
你要的全在这里
So here’s everything you need.
我这儿手续齐全
I keep very good files.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在是老板了
So you are the boss now, huh?
你准备好了吗
You think you’re ready?
我想是吧
Yes, I– I think so.
当老板要强硬
Being boss is tough.
我知道你觉得我之前在为难你们
I know you think I was hard on you,
但你以后会理解的
but you’ll learn.
当家不易
Being in charge is not easy.
需要吃苦耐劳
It takes hard work.
你已经见过我工作卖♥♥力了 博格丹
You’ve seen me work hard, Bogdan.
是吗 我不确定
Yeah? I don’t know.
也许还没尽全力吧
Now so much, maybe.
不过也许 你当上老板
But maybe, when you are the boss,
也只会不管不顾
uh, you will just keep your feet up
悠闲自在吧
and relax.
当老板的关键
The real important thing,
这点并不是所有人都知道的
and not everyone knows this is,
就是要强硬
is to be tough.
一个老板必须强硬
A boss has to be tough.
必须对人说不
Has to say no to people.
即使收银员不愿意
Has to make cashiers
也要逼他们
wipe down cars,
出去擦车
even if they don’t want to.
你够强硬吗 沃特
Can you be tough, Walter?
我相信你应付得来
I– I’m sure you can handle.
如果不行
And if not,
你还可以打给你老婆
you can always call your wife, huh?
总是很难打开 没大碍的
Always sticky. No problem.
保持原样
As is.
谁会想到
Who’d have thought
有天我会把这些钥匙交付给你
that someday I would be handing these keys to you?
太多年了 差点忘了
Many years. Almost forgot.
博格丹
Bogdan.
保持原样
As is.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay there?
很好
Fine.
天黑了 我毒瘾犯了
It’s night. I’m not using.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.

Yeah.
没错 他们俩人
That’s right. Both of them.
我这就出发
I’m on my way.
需要帮忙吗
You need any help?
不用
No.
想让我打电♥话♥ 让她回来吗
You want me to call her back?
不用
No. No.
她到底说了什么
But what exactly did she say?
原话
Uh, exactly.
就是
Just, you know,
她问我好不好 让我别担心
she asked if I was okay and not to worry.
之类的
Like that.
说没说她接下来的打算
Any, uh, rough timetable on this thing,
或者提到什么时候回家
or as to when she’s coming home?
是因为赌博 对吗
Uh, it’s– it’s about the gambling, right?
这有点难
Well, it’s– it’s kind of hard to–
她无法理解
She– She can’t understand.
你又不是故意的
It– it– It’s not like you’re doing this on purpose.
可你无法收手
You can’t help it.
没这么简单
It’s no that simple.
这是一种疾病
Look, you have a disease.
就像嗜酒一样 对吗
It– It’s like you’re an alcoholic, right?
不 完全不是
No, it’s not. Not at all.
是这样的 我在网上看到的
Yes, it is. I read online.
她甚至不能对你生气
She’s not even allowed to be mad at you,
她不能对你的癌症生气 对吗
and she can’t be mad at you about the cancer, can she?
不 儿子 这全然不是一回事
No, son, these are two very different things.
不尽然 赌博上瘾就是生病了
Not really. Gambling addiction is a sickness.
-你可以 -听着
– You can… – Listen.
我身上发生的事 与疾病无关
What is going on with me is not about some disease.
只关乎选择
It’s about choices–
我既已做出的选择
choices that I have made,
我坚持履行的选择
choices I stand by.
你不会搬回来住了 对吗
You’re not moving back in, are you?
不会了
No.
对了
Hey.
这样如何
You know what?
上学一会儿再说
School can wait.
我们绕道去个地方如何
Why don’t we take a little detour?
去哪
What kind of detour?
你一去便知
You’ll see.
我想是时候给你买♥♥辆车了
I think it’s time we got you your own car.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
什么
What?
我在想如果你要收买♥♥我
I– I think if you’re going to buy me off…
彻底点
buy me off.
太棒了 太棒了
It’s amazing. It’s amazing.
它长得太帅了
Ah, it’s good-looking.
我很高兴你喜欢
I’m glad you like it.
我喜欢 谢谢你 老爸
I– I do, Thank you, Dad.
好了 不客气
All right. You’re welcome.
你来了
So you’re here.
是啊
Yeah.
你真的来了 来工作
You’re actually here? To work?
是啊 伙计
Yeah, man.
老天
Jesus.
杰西
Jesse.
过来
Come here.
我需要最新消息
All right, I need an update.
什么最新消息
Upda on what?
你和麦克这些外出工作
An update on these little field trips
到底是怎么回事
that you’ve been taking with Mike.
我已经跟你说了 我们去收钱
I told you already. We pick up money,
检查业务 之类的事
check on things, stuff like that.
你还是他的保镖 对吗
And you’re his bodyguard, right?
可是什么 这是你之前说的
But what? That’s what you said.
我说我保护了他 就像是支援
I said I guarded him, like backup,
就像是第二双眼
like a second set of eyes.
每个人都需要支援 对吧
Everybody needs backup, right?
那就必须是你么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!